Page 289 of 613 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think the big plans are that she leads these new band of mutants

I will be so sick if that’s it. The Storm disrespect needs to stop.

Any official source regarding this?

Storm be taking out leaders.
    Cyclops
    Callisto
    Crimson Commandos
    Anyone missing......

Very Hard Pass. :Sigh: I'll poke at it first, then Hard Pass

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Exodus?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Maybe?!? Offscreen?!? You know that doesn't count
    storm beat exodus???? I want some receipts.

she was the only Xman that was able to hurt X-Legion so it's not a shock to me. She is the heavy hitting cannon of the xmen.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, I wanna see the receipts too.

I don’t have that recorded in my Vault of Feats.
    X-Men 205, the Messiah Complex. Sinister had the Marauders and Exodus with him, Storm took them all on off panel, "I'll cover our retreat, whatever that takes!" The next part of the story is Uncanny 493 and they are already back in the Blackbird. Storm had Nightcrawler teleport Exodus off the field before that declaration, so he might not have even come back. So, yes, it's a maybe, but I said so in the first place. People love Mike Carey, but I will always have a sore spot for him not showing us how Storm soloed all of them. He wrote so little with her anyways, might as well have given her a page or two of focus.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I believe this is gonna be the issue where Storm transcends her human limitation in evolve into a pure element like Iceman or Jean Grey.

That being said I wonder why Emma's diamond form isn't omega or is it because of people like Husk and Colossus?

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Now that, I want to see. It is about time they do something about her human limitations but let's hope she can fully control it and switch between the forms on demand. But I believe Hickman has high plans for Storm since officially introduced her as an Omega before on the very first issue when he grabbed the storyline. Which means that we will definitely see something amazing of her when he gets to her solos.
    Well, based on Shuri #9 it was hinted that Storms Godhead slumbers or resides(whichever you see it) inside of her. I think Storm does have access to this power and can turn it on and off. But at the moment currently, Storm is still doubting herself. We saw this with her Talk with Kojo in Black Panther #13.

However, I am also with you guys on the fact that Storms should be able to turn her body into whatever Element she desires. It was hinted in the Event of “Age if Apocalypse” X-Men Issue #98t that Storm does transcend her body into What looks like Mist or Fog or a being of Pure Energy.

So yes, the ground work is there we just NEED writers to make it happen. Storm can do it we know she can. Which is why it’s either Hickman or Coates or Eve Ewing will be the ones to actually show us.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    X-Men 205, the Messiah Complex. Sinister had the Marauders and Exodus with him, Storm took them all on off panel, "I'll cover our retreat, whatever that takes!" The next part of the story is Uncanny 493 and they are already back in the Blackbird. Storm had Nightcrawler teleport Exodus off the field before that declaration, so he might not have even come back. So, yes, it's a maybe, but I said so in the first place. People love Mike Carey, but I will always have a sore spot for him not showing us how Storm soloed all of them. He wrote so little with her anyways, might as well have given her a page or two of focus.
    OH!! You meant that incident. You right. I do have that recorded in My Vault of Feats.

I was u set the impression that Storm fought Exodus Solo. I had to go back and look and didn’t find it. Yup.

Yup that’s true. She called down a massive bolt of Lightning that pushed back everyone.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If the rumours are true and CotA is relegated to LS status then Storm is not leading them.

Although...that said...

We've seen Storm lead the X-men and other X-Teams with seasoned X-Men but we've never seen her lead/mentor a wholly new team comprising of young mutants.
    So...that could be interesting, under the right writer.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-03-2020 at 09:38 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I will be so sick if that’s it. The Storm disrespect needs to stop.
    right? #overit

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Any official source regarding this?
    well nothing official but there were a few hints drop on their account as well as another editor's:

Screenshot_20200703-125524_Samsung Internet.jpg

it was later confirmed that vita was working on this new xkids team book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

bish!!!!! excellent excellent find but you are right about home being teleported away:

it doesnt look like exodus was there.

that said I think she could still wipe the floor with him considering she took on x-legion. I just loved those panels of her not holding back::

and as pointed out this was her energy that powered thos this attack.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-03-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Isn't her energy just stored atmospheric energy she claimed for herself?

She herself is not a duracell battery of unlimited energy that does not need recharging.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm should kick Scarlet Witch’s hand and say “Shut Up! Wanda!! It’s not about you.” LOL

Storm not only uses the energy of the atmosphere when utilizing her power but also the energies within herself. Here she uses bioelectricity to change her clothes:

Storm not only uses the energy of the atmosphere when utilizing her power but also the energies within herself. Here she uses bioelectricity to change her clothes:

I was wondered if Ororo can change her clothes since I've seen her do it in the TAS series but I never saw it used again in the new animations and I haven't seen it, in the new comics either... but the above answers my question. So she can re-polarize clothes via bioelectric charge, I was wondering why they stopped using this, and I even saw her change old fashion way in one of the comics.