Oct - 75, 76, 77
    Nov - 78, 79, 80
    Dec - 81, 82, 83
    Jan - 84, 85, 86
    Feb - 87, 88, 89
    Mar - 90, 91, 92
    Apr - 93, 94, 95
    May - 96, 97, 98
    Jun - 99 (900), 100, 101 - Peter isnt missing this month lol not on his 60th anniversary

8 months of a filler story till we get Peter back, cant wait. Can we just skip ahead to June please.
    why we will still complain regardless who is under the mask
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

It's funny. Peter fanboys are going to cry no matter what. And they don't even know the whole story. I think Peter would say (about every person who wants to help, not only about Ben) "Give him/her a chance, support him/her. Everyone can wear a mask" like in ITSV. But I guess they don't understand their idol lol. It's like talking to the wall.

I'm a fan of Peter, huge fan, when Doc Ock was about to become Superior Spider-Man I was curious. I didn't hate on the idea. Keeping the status quo is boring af. Stop crapping on it, give it a try.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post

And see the comments, people aren't hyped for this.I counted 2-4 posts saying they are looking forward to it,

Please move on
    Because YOU have driven all the dissenting voices away not by being right but by being an obnoxious bully. I for one have refused to visit this board because I'm straight tired of SpiderTroll001.

Also, take your own advice for once instead of showing a complete lack of self-awareness.

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Reilly;5725372]It's funny. Peter fanboys are going to cry no matter what. And they don't even know the whole story. I think Peter would say (about every person who wants to help, not only about Ben) "Give him/her a chance, support him/her. Everyone can wear a mask" like in ITSV. But I guess they don't understand their idol lol. It's like talking to the wall.

I'm a fan of Peter, huge fan, when Doc Ock was about to become Superior Spider-Man I was curious. I didn't hate on the idea. Keeping the status quo is boring af. Stop crapping on it, give it a try.[/
    The problem is not Ben Reilly. It is where they put him ( Amazing) and why? If Marvel wants to do a Ben Reilly story then do one. No Peter, No MJ, NO Peter Rogues Gallery, No Miles and No Felicia. This is like Thanksgiving Dinner with stuffing, gravy, potatoes and everything but the bird.

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

I’m sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else but do we know how Ben went from the maniac of Clone Conspiracy and the last Scarlet Spider series to the Ben Reilly we used to love back in the 90’ ?

Thanks a lot guys !

can’t wait to discover this brand new era, even if I must admit that the timing for this is not the best.

I've always been a fan of Ben so I've been optimistic this era will bring some fresh feelings. I think what worked for Brand New Day in the beginning was how they were able to get great artists on for a whole story and switch off and get another artist doing another story. My problems with the art on this run is they were trying to push it out on a BND schedule but they were not equipt, I really dislike all the art shifting when it's not looking purposeful or that great. The last half of this run currently has been issues passing off 2 to 3 artists in a single issue and it all just looks rushed. Please if we're going back to the BND schedule I hope they have planned enough to get the artists enough time for their story arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    I’m sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else but do we know how Ben went from the maniac of Clone Conspiracy and the last Scarlet Spider series to the Ben Reilly we used to love back in the 90’ ?

Thanks a lot guys !

can’t wait to discover this brand new era, even if I must admit that the timing for this is not the best.
    Ben got restored to factory settings in Spider-Geddon.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    I'm gonna throw my two cents here...
    This entire run is going to be resolving around Beyond's shady interests behind Ben's back. He eventually will discover the "thruth" and decide to bring them down. But before that, many heroes (including Miles and Kaine) and old villains (Carolyn Trainer, D'Spayre or even Carnage who couldn't take control of strong willed Ben), are going to attack our new Spider-Man thinking he is still twisted or trying to get revenge. Elisabeth/Janine out of prison, trying to make contact with Ben and start something new. The Daily Grind is open again. Ben is going to realize that he's not fighting for himself anymore and he's not alone (for the first time since... forever). Knowing the thruth behind Beyond Corporation, getting rid of the new suit (I bet this suit is wiretapped) and now sporting his classic one (created by Elizabeth/Janine or someone from the Daily Grind), he'll bring them down and regain his true hero status.

I'm hoping for some events like SpiderVerse or SpiderGeddon with Ben as lead, interactions between Ben and Daredevil or Ben and Black Cat. There is so much potential.

I know, I'm overly excited, but I can't remember when was the last time I was so hyped about Marvel comics (actually I do remember but Dan Slott killed my soul and interest that time, let's not talk about that).
    That would be the best outcome, in my opinion.

It's funny. Peter fanboys are going to cry no matter what. And they don't even know the whole story. I think Peter would say (about every person who wants to help, not only about Ben) "Give him/her a chance, support him/her. Everyone can wear a mask" like in ITSV. But I guess they don't understand their idol lol. It's like talking to the wall.

I'm a fan of Peter, huge fan, when Doc Ock was about to become Superior Spider-Man I was curious. I didn't hate on the idea. Keeping the status quo is boring af. Stop crapping on it, give it a try.
    Mostly agreed, except for Doctor Octopus as the Superior Spider-Man. Gave it a chance, but I didn't like how the people closest to Peter/Spider-Man failed to realize that Doc Ock wasn't acting anything like the same man they knew, even if he was walking and swinging around in that man's body and costume. That said, yeah, the status quo for Peter has definitely and seriously stagnated, although I blame that more on Marvel higher-ups not letting the character meaningfully move forward in his life because they're scared he won't appeal to the kids anymore or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

The issue discussion threads are going to be a complete trainwreck which is a shame but thankfully I'm getting the series through subscription so my issues will come late and i won't be in the thick of the bickering and repetitive complaining from issue to issue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrewHLMW View Post

8 months of a filler story till we get Peter back, cant wait. Can we just skip ahead to June please.
    YOU can skip ahead. Me and all the other Ben fans are gonna love every moment of this Beyond storyline.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dawidos View Post
    Peter Parker and Ben Reilly together on one of the pages of The Amazing Spider-Man #75, confirming that some leaks from 4chan about The Amazing Spider-Man #74 was false

Wow! This is awesome! In the 1990s clone saga Peter and Ben never appeared in Spidey costume at the same time. Not even in ‘Revelations’ (maybe for a few panels when Ben was “battle damaged”, but not in action together). This really has the 12 year old in me grinning ear to ear and I’m not going to let the haters (such as a certain “Spider fan”) with their repetitive bickering and whining about Peter being replaced get me down.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 09-10-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    The issue discussion threads are going to be a complete trainwreck which is a shame but thankfully I'm getting the series through subscription so my issues will come late and i won't be in the thick of the bickering and repetitive complaining from issue to issue.
    I am one who will not comment after 874, and not be a troll to anger those who prefer Ben and ( or) the like the story: I will be more interested in my New York Islanders and Penn State Nittany Lions. Just like the Yankees it will be see you next year when Peter and MJ return:

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be the best outcome, in my opinion.

Mostly agreed, except for Doctor Octopus as the Superior Spider-Man. Gave it a chance, but I didn't like how the people closest to Peter/Spider-Man failed to realize that Doc Ock wasn't acting anything like the same man they knew, even if he was walking and swinging around in that man's body and costume. That said, yeah, the status quo for Peter has definitely and seriously stagnated, although I blame that more on Marvel higher-ups not letting the character meaningfully move forward in his life because they're scared he won't appeal to the kids anymore or something like that.
    pretty sure kids are more concern with the Spider-man aspect of his life more than his Peter Parker life anyways.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Ben got restored to factory settings in Spider-Geddon.
    Thank you so much ! I'll read it as soon as I can !

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

I just realized the title font for issue 75 is the Ultimate Spider-Man font, interesting choice.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I am one who will not comment after 874, and not be a troll to anger those who prefer Ben and ( or) the like the story: I will be more interested in my New York Islanders and Penn State Nittany Lions. Just like the Yankees it will be see you next year when Peter and MJ return:

And this to me is the no brainer approach one should take when a comicbook series or really any form of entertainment goes in a direction you find yourself not interested in for whatever reason.

I'm a big fan of the Avengers line of books and when they retooled those books for the all new all different initiative i knew immediately i wasn't going to be following those books. I expressed why i wasn't interested when the books were solicited ahead of time and for the most part waited the books out not reading them until that line got back to something that aligned with what interested me again.