Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Looks like Michael Rosenbaum.
    No, it's Mads Mikkelsen Imo
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss Livewire...
    Took until 2006 for her to make the jump from DCAU to Comics and Gail Simone and Byrne of all people were the ones to bring her over. Disappointed they’ve never really done much with her in the comics even then. She’s like Zod: more well known because outside media loves to use her, especially animation, I hope she replaces Harley in the next Suicide Squad that would be cool. She’ll probably be in MAWS at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

"others as Deadshot" Oh come on .

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Took until 2006 for her to make the jump from DCAU to Comics and Gail Simone and Byrne of all people were the ones to bring her over. Disappointed they’ve never really done much with her in the comics even then. She’s like Zod: more well known because outside media loves to use her, especially animation, I hope she replaces Harley in the next Suicide Squad that would be cool. She’ll probably be in MAWS at least.
    Leslie would be the person who'd be like "You think THAT can stop me?" Then ditch the bomb thingy like it was an unwanted birthday gift. I eman seriously... that "death phone" from the first SS movie? Leslie could hack the phone to make it do whatever she wanted. Yeah.. Livewire's nearly a full-on technopath. But in her case it's not direct psionic control, it's about manipulating the flow of electricity inside devices. Yeah, her list of powers is rather long.

Had a good laugh at that one! They’re getting dragged for it and rightfully so lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Don't forget, she was created by the same people who made Chad Ghostal.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Every time she's used it's always to be a jobber. I wish a writer would come along to write her with respect.
    "Fresh air is the best therapy."

spoilers:
    Silver Banshee and the Toyman drone bite it
    end of spoilers but looks who shows up to replace them!

Grant Morrison is the only writer I know that would put a black man and a skinhead on the same team. As a black dude myself, i really should not be laughing this hard. I feel awful.
    "Fresh air is the best therapy."

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Question:

Does anyone know what happened to New 52 Brainiac’s colony ship from Morrison’s Action Comics run? Supes took it over at the end of the arc and used it as his satellite/fortress. Later in the New 52, the colony ship is gone and Supes has Arctic fortress again. I recall the colony ship was destroyed but I’m not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Know View Post
    Question:

Does anyone know what happened to New 52 Brainiac’s colony ship from Morrison’s Action Comics run? Supes took it over at the end of the arc and used it as his satellite/fortress. Later in the New 52, the colony ship is gone and Supes has Arctic fortress again. I recall the colony ship was destroyed but I’m not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
    That was something we never actually got to see the end of. He had it at one point and then lost it during a time skip and we never saw the story where he switched from the Brainiac ship to the traditional Fortress.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

That was something we never actually got to see the end of. He had it at one point and then lost it during a time skip and we never saw the story where he switched from the Brainiac ship to the traditional Fortress.
    Thanks. So they never followed up with it. What a shame. I was curious what became of New 52 Kandor and all the other bottle worlds.

Someone on Tumblr asked me about Volcana and it was the most I thought about her in ages.

F652FF6D-F684-478A-8362-1FDAB2CCB17C.jpg

I kind of understand why she didn’t make the jump to the comics given it took Livewire until 2006 to do so, and Volcana has an even harder time posing a threat with just her basic powerset. Was fun coming up with ways to upgrade her and make her work as an ongoing foe though.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-12-2021 at 12:45 PM.