• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Dangit, I'm reading your posts and it's making me excited to see what happened.
    LAM, I cannot make this up. The things that Storm's been doing under BP editorial is everything I've seriously been asking for as a fan of the Royal Marriage. A world where Wakanda in it's infinite might is then backed by a supremely powerful Storm, BLUE, The most POWERFUL woman in comics, and the most BEAUTIFUL woman in comics, The Bright Lady, Hadari Yao, Queen of Prophecy, The All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of All Natural Things, Weather Witch, Ororo Komo Wakandas, Windrider, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne, this has been made a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    LAM, I cannot make this up. The things that Storm's been doing under BP editorial is everything I've seriously been asking for as a fan of the Royal Marriage. A world where Wakanda in it's infinite might is then backed by a supremely powerful Storm, BLUE, The most POWERFUL woman in comics, and the most BEAUTIFUL woman in comics, The Bright Lady, Hadari Yao, Queen of Prophecy, The All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of All Natural Things, Weather Witch, Ororo Komo Wakandas, Windrider, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne, this has been made a reality.
    My store doesn't open for a hour and a half....I can wait, I can wait...just gotta keep telling myself that.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I can't wait to find out myself. You guys are making me anxious.

BANNED

Just read the issue. Go, STORM!

I am SHOOK!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I am SHOOK!
    Did you read it? Yup, Coates showed us why Adversary feared Storm back in "Fall of the Mutants". Forge told the truth. That story highlighted why Forge was the threat, and this one shows us what Adversary must have seen in Ororo when Forge said he feared her power and potential.

BANNED

Just read it.

...................HOLY *&% He did it.................HE ACTUALLY DID IT.......................

And there you have it Folks. Our NEW Storm.

BANNED

I have seen Adversary's end, and it started when he messed with STORM!

After reading it, Storm is a walking God. I'm not sure where they go after this story.

On one hand, I wanna see her full omega mutation and on the other hand, I wanna see her true godhood. Maybe I can get both.

BANNED

After reading it, Storm is a walking God. I'm not sure where they go after this story.

On one hand, I wanna see her full omega mutation and on the other hand, I wanna see her true godhood. Maybe I can get both.
    Exactly. This is the reason Guggenheim is trying to do the Stormcaster right now. She still has it over in Gold this issue. Guggenheim must have known about Coates's book this month and is trying very hard to undermine it. Oh, well, Coates's book is canon and it shall forever stand.

I just wish what Coates did would be explored in the X-books with a different writer (Guggenheim would try and downplay this development to prop up Kitty) as the next story arc of BP will likely not feature Ororo so much as this was a "god" vs. "goddess" story arc whose purpose was to delve into the "goddess" aspect of Ororo.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-18-2018 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Exactly. This is the reason Guggenheim is trying to do the Stormcaster right now. She still has it over in Gold this issue. Guggenheim must have known about Coate's book this month and is trying very hard to undermine it. Oh, well, Coate's book is canon and it shall forever stand.

I just wish what Coates did would be explored in the X-books as the next story arc of BP will likely not feature Ororo so much as this was a "god" vs. "goddess" story arc whose purpose was to delve into the "goddess" aspect of Ororo.
    They could make this power a second mutation...I guess.

It also makes you wonder if she was more powerful before Professor X asked her to join the X-Men.

BANNED

It also makes you wonder if she was more powerful before Professor X asked her to join the X-Men.
    Are we allowed to post scans from the issue yet? According to this story, Storm received the gift of "goddesshood" from her ancestors. This would not count as a secondary mutation, but as her bloodline inheritance from those great women of the past who came before her in her maternal ancestry.

But, on second thought, I am hesitant about Guggenheim touching this aspect of Ororo as I know he'd just try and water it down to prop up Kitty.
    Last edited by rutog98; 04-18-2018 at 09:06 AM.

BANNED

I don't think Pro.X understood what he did in taking Storm away from what she was always meant to be. He saw her as ONLY a mutant, not an actual God or whatnot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I don't think Pro.X understood what he did in taking Storm away from what she was always meant to be. He saw her as ONLY a mutant, not an actual God or whatnot.
    Storm's power has always been beyond all comprehension as stated in canon.

*KaBOOM* That was coates blowing up my mind. Hats off good sir. I thoroughly enjoyed this latest issue of BP. I guess your just born to be a god or not. It's all in the blood. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/