• Yes

22 37.93%
  • No

36 62.07%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Do you like the Bloodstorm and Tyke Pairing? #BloodTyke

I believe it all started in X-men Blue #16

And then teen Jean read Tyke's thoughts on X-men Blue #17.

And we will see more romantics moments between them.

Are you digging the #BloodTyke pairing?

BANNED

Bloodstorm showed her concern on Tyke in X-men Blue #18!

I don't like Tyke and I don't think Bloodstorm should be wasting his time on him and I think it's a waste that Bloodstorm isn't really from the reality Bloodstorm was native too. So no. Go back to your Magneto solo, Bunn.

Extraordinary Member

I feel like right now it is just trying to give her a connection to the team, otherwise why does she care, or the team care?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I feel like right now it is just trying to give her a connection to the team, otherwise why does she care, or the team care?
    I agree on that, on issues with champions discussed is that half of the cast didn't had enough time to know each other

Also... Thread theme

Ultimately the potential pairing is good, it helps that Tyke has no prior relationship to OG storm but were BLOODCLOPS go will depend on Bunn giving them proper development and another writer following through. I can see Waid following through since Tyke and Ms marvel is a big NO

I've enjoyed the (few) scenes they've shared together. There is infinitely more heat there than in a retread of Scott x Jean 3.0. However, if it comes down to choice between a "Bloodstorm x Tykeclops" relationship or "teenage o5 goes away" storyline then I'm going to prefer the latter. (I'm also fine with Bloodstorm giving into her vampire urges and feasting on the teenage o5 cast.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I've enjoyed the (few) scenes they've shared together. There is infinitely more heat there than in a retread of Scott x Jean 3.0. However, if it comes down to choice between a "Bloodstorm x Tykeclops" relationship or "teenage o5 goes away" storyline then I'm going to prefer the latter. (I'm also fine with Bloodstorm giving into her vampire urges and feasting on the teenage o5 cast.)
    The O5 leaving is not gonna miraculously bring back all the X kids, I mean, we had gen X and it flopped. The O5 appeal is not being teen X men but being the O5 ... Also I'm sure Bloodstorm is gonna give into her urges and have a feast with Tyke

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    The O5 leaving is not gonna miraculously bring back all the X kids, I mean, we had gen X and it flopped. The O5 appeal is not being teen X men but being the O5 ... Also I'm sure Bloodstorm is gonna give into her urges and have a feast with Tyke
    It certainly wouldn't hurt. Also taking out back up Cyclops, Beast and Angel and taking out the co-flagship X-Men they occupy might give writers the room and motivation to invest in actual Cyclops, Beast and Angel as heroic X-Men again.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Pretty much. Apart from the roof scene, Vampiroro has no connection to Tyke. Hells, she has more connection to Beastie Boy thanks to both being thralls of powerful beings. Her connection to the others is nonexistent. Have any of them ever called her anything but Bloodstorm? She's just suddenly there and part of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'm not one of those fans who wants more page time devoted to the "Young" or "New" X-Men. I just don't like any of the teen o5. They annoy me, and I'd rather just have the real Cyclops back and read about the adult versions.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

That page from xmen blue 16 looks cool. Don't know **** about bloodstorm but it cant be worse then jean+Scott.
    Last edited by FIGHT; 12-22-2017 at 12:12 PM.

I think I'm gonna be sick...
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

under the current circunstances my answer is no. it looks like marvel teased jean/scott to make everybody feel cheated again and that sucks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I'm not one of those fans who wants more page time devoted to the "Young" or "New" X-Men. I just don't like any of the teen o5. They annoy me, and I'd rather just have the real Cyclops back and read about the adult versions.
    I agree, the decision to bring them back is one of the dumbest decisions in the last ten years. That's saying a lot.

No and stop trying to make them happen