Page 20 of 94 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Well I'm done with DC. Unless there's a change in leadership, I won't be fooled again.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Fans who came back because of Rebirth.

it certainly was.

So what do you guys want to talk about in this thread now?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Yeah I dont think Wally’s gonna be back in HiC guys.

Spoilers for Flash #55
    spoilers:
    Wally’s Ghost pays Barry a Visit for sending him to Sanctuary
    end of spoilers

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I am beyond pissed that I missed being able to cancel my last Flash Deluxe book order by a few hours as they prepared the shipment early. So now I have to wait for it to come in so I can turn around and send it back.... along with books #1 & 2. Deleted my bookmark reminder for #4. I'm sorry, Barry.... but without Wally OG your value to me decreased by leaps and bounds. As has the value of every other character in DC up to and including even Superman. I'm only interested now in nostalgia stories such as the Impulse compilation and Wally as The Flash reprints.

Geoff Johns gave us a wonderful gift with Rebirth the opening story.
    Trouble is he made a humongous mistake of then giving that gift into the custody of Dan Didio. Didio, being the jealous two-year old he mentally is, promptly set about preparing to s**** on the gift and moon us.
    I don't know what Johns was thinking.

There's still old trades and Lego DC (unless they demand Lego kill off any Wally West OG legos as well.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    I am beyond pissed that I missed being able to cancel my last Flash Deluxe book order by a few hours as they prepared the shipment early. So now I have to wait for it to come in so I can turn around and send it back.... along with books #1 & 2. Deleted my bookmark reminder for #4. I'm sorry, Barry.... but without Wally OG your value to me decreased by leaps and bounds. As has the value of every other character in DC up to and including even Superman. I'm only interested now in nostalgia stories such as the Impulse compilation and Wally as The Flash reprints.

Trouble is he made a humongous mistake of then giving that gift into the custody of Dan Didio. Didio, being the jealous two-year old he mentally is, promptly set about preparing to s**** on the gift and moon us.

There's still old trades and Lego DC (unless they demand Lego kill off any Wally West OG legos as well.)
    He’s in the roster as his Rebirth version of Flash for Lego DC Villains with Barry and Kid Flash
    Last edited by Denirac; 09-26-2018 at 05:25 AM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

DC Villians? What's that supposed to mean?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

DC Villians? What's that supposed to mean?
    The Next Lego Game

I really wish that initial Rebirth story and Doomsday Clock were the big event/focus of the DCU. A critique/coarse correction on how far the DCU has fallen feels way overdue at this point.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    So what do you guys want to talk about in this thread now?
    To protest Heroes In Crisis? Change org petition to get this retconed out. What happens in the issues was so dumb and not necessary to be wally you could have replaced him with anyone.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Is Wally not in those books? If he is, you can still keep it and return the ones where Wally's not in it to show that your priority is Wally

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    To protest Heroes In Crisis? Change org petition to get this retconed out. What happens in the issues was so dumb and not necessary to be wally you could have replaced him with anyone.
    Sorry but the petition won't do jack. The thing about this whole situation is that its going to be reversed in a few years anyway. Why not cut out the middle man and actually give Wally a damn book already?

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Sorry but the petition won't do jack. The thing about this whole situation is that its going to be reversed in a few years anyway. Why not cut out the middle man and actually give Wally a damn book already?
    Because they are afraid it sell better then Barry's book. That is my theory at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Because they are afraid it sell better then Barry's book. That is my theory at least.
    I'm so over this Silver Age nostaglia trip DC has had for the past decade or so. Other characters exist and can have good stories about them.

All-New Member

Hello everyone

You don't know me, but I followed all the posts in the thread of Wally West (the first and the second), I never wrote because my English isn't very good, but I share many of your thoughts about the comics and about the disparagement that DC has Wally West in this time ... I'm 27 years old and when I was 14 I met Wally West in the justice league animated show, time after, I wanted more and I entered the world of comics... maybe the story of somebodies is similar, maybe not, but I had to say that the reason I started reading comics was Wally West, his joy, his optimism, his determination ... is my perfect hero... I read 30 years of stories in a short time and really loved him to much... I abandonded the DC comics when He vanished in the news 52 and as expected, Rebirth was some magic for me, really I had faith again...
    Recently read again all the comics of flash and I was Very happy when know thant Wally come back to the universe... like many people here, I guess... well, the point is, I read all your posts and I know that things have gone wrong in recent years, but despite all the signs, wanted to be an optimist, wanted belived in the great plan for Wally, the plan that rebirth promised us... I write this with tears in my eyes and write this here because I do not know who else could understand it, really, I do not know many people who read comics or love this character like me... maybe you don't care what an unknown girl has to say, but I need talk about this, I'm so sad, and so angry... my heart is broken in this moment, my hope is gone, this is the end of an age, i guess...

I wish the things ware differents, maybe we can expect for a miracle but is so complicated... I need words that help me believe that things will improve, but I have to be realist, is time...

Thanks for read this, I don't know if it is good writed, sorry my bad english.

Regards, Tytta.