Default Student Bodies, Class of X

So. Workin' on an alt earth fanfic; and want some suggestions.

Worldbuild:
    It's been several years since the Dark Phoenix event that killed Jean Grey, Professor X, and Magneto. Cyclops has been retired since. Storm's been leading the X-Men and building the school, assisted by Nightcrawler, Colossus, Beast, and the White Queen. Each mentors a training squad consisting of 4-5 young mutant students. Wolverine's a traveling recruiter.

I need YOUR help deciding who, of the several generations we've had, should be in the school's student body. Students I've chosen so far: Jubilee, Iceman, Dust, Prodigy, and the Cuckoo Triplets.

Everyone's fair game, aside from the names I've listed above. Who do you like for a student body of 20-25?

BANNED

Surge, hellion, Mercury, pixie, magma, boom boom, wallflower, Jay, wind dancer armor, nature girl, no quentin quire... Those are my suggestions

Laura, Chamber, Pixie, Bling, Mercury, Hindsight, Hellion, Armor, Rockslide, Surge, Monet, Husk, Hollow, Synch, Anole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    So. Workin' on an alt earth fanfic; and want some suggestions.

Worldbuild:
    It's been several years since the Dark Phoenix event that killed Jean Grey, Professor X, and Magneto. Cyclops has been retired since. Storm's been leading the X-Men and building the school, assisted by Nightcrawler, Colossus, Beast, and the White Queen. Each mentors a training squad consisting of 4-5 young mutant students. Wolverine's a traveling recruiter.

I need YOUR help deciding who, of the several generations we've had, should be in the school's student body. Students I've chosen so far: Jubilee, Iceman, Dust, Prodigy, and the Cuckoo Triplets.

Everyone's fair game, aside from the names I've listed above. Who do you like for a student body of 20-25?
    Synch, Moonstar, Warpath, Risque, Sway, Petra, Monet, Oya, Cannonball, Sunspot, Neal Shaarra Gold Balls, Creep, Armor, Rictor, Blink,

BANNED

Do you plan to create some oc's? If you do I once had an idea for a mutant named silurian that turns into a t Rex

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Do you plan to create some oc's? If you do I once had an idea for a mutant named silurian that turns into a t Rex
    It could be a son of Sauron from the Savage Land. Sauron-Lykos has lived there many times since 60s X-Men, at times he was king of much of it and had Harems.
    A son from his years in the Savage Land from the 60s to the 80s could be turning into a teen now, and his mutation may activate and turn him into the first dino he makes physical contact with.

It's normal for mutates to have mutant kinds. Franklin Richards is a mutant, and the daughter of Purple Man (a mutate), is a mutant, the daughter of Deadpool (mutate), is a mutant, so it would be normal for Sauron to produce mutant kids even if he is a mutate (Sauron was technically bitten by a mutant pterosaur who changed his dna).

Armor, Jubilee, Prodigy, Anole, Loa, Synch, Bling!, Monet, Skin, Rockslide, Graymalkin, Pixie, Mercury, Dust, Surge, Hellion, Wind Dancer, Oya, Transonic, Boom-Boom, Nezhno, Morph, Hindsight, Glob, Sprite

BANNED

Anole
    Armor
    Blink
    Boom-Boom
    Chamber
    Gentle
    Elixir
    Hellion
    Hindsight
    Hollow
    Husk
    Indra
    Jubilee
    Loa
    Marrow
    Mercury
    Mondo
    Pixie
    Rockslide
    Shark-Girl
    Surge
    Synch
    Trance
    Transonic
    Wolfsbane
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 04-16-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Focus on these X-Kids, but not as students, as new x-men: Loa, Trance, Match, Indra, Sprite, Velocidad, Blindfold, Hellion, Dust, Surge, Transonic, Ink, Graymalkin, Mercury and Cipher

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Reminds me a bit of Primal http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/primal.htm

Not including the ones you've already listed:
    Rictor, Karma, Wallflower, Psylocke, Cecelia Reyes, Bling, Hijack, Wolfcub, Sunfire, Tommy (Morlock), Warpath, Empath, Courier (Gambit's friend), Gambit, Chrome (Acolyte).

I figured if you're writing your own fan-fict, I'd suggest characters that we didn't see much of as teens or students. Instead of the popular choice who are currently students or have plenty of panel time as students in the books. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I figured if you're writing your own fan-fict, I'd suggest characters that we didn't see much of as teens or students. Instead of the popular choice who are currently students or have plenty of panel time as students in the books. *shrugs*
    To be honest, I’m looking for iconic looks. It’s a reduced student body, but not so small everyone gets a minute of screen time. I just want to have a sense of who’s on whose scrimmage squads. Like, White Queen’s Hellions team is Three-In-One Cuckoos, Angel(Warren Worthington), and Bling.

Right now, Glob Herman, Rockslide, Mercury, Feral, Gentle, Dummy, Armor, and Pixie are definitely in as well. I want multicultural multinationals. I don’t want to see a ton of white faces with non-obvious power sets. Let’s get weirdos.