Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fury and the good Skrulls hunting down the evil Skrulls who have infiltrated Earth?
    Something like that, yes, maybe with some version of the Secret Warriors and probably Abigail Brand as well since SWORD will be involved. Probably get some inspiration from the Secret Invasion: Frontline and Meet The Skrulls comics too. And that show either leads into or compliments a Captain Marvel or New Avengers film.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I am just curious.

I have not seen much of his body of work, hence my question.

The guy that played Bullseye in the Netflix DD series was almost Cap. Like he had a costume fitting and everything. This is the first I have heard John was almost Cap. Is that really true or just a director spitballing afterwards?
    Yes he wore the suit as well. He even tells a story about putting the suit on and then seeing Hemsworth walk by in his Thor costume and losing all confidence and basically saying this is stupid I don't need to be cap. But yea he was in the running up to the point he got the call that Evans got the job.

Another a serious role he did was 13hours. But A quite place in the best example because its actually a great movie. He also directed it(Iono if he wrote it or not). He can play serious but also has this nerdy goofy look about him even though he's jacked. I think that works perfect for Reed. He looks like someone who could be the worlds smartest man. But yea havent seen Jack Ryan. 13hours is a Michale bay movie. So yea the best dramatic role I've seen him in is A quite place. Maybe I'm biased I saw that movie on a first date with my now fiance. Horrible movie for a first date, a 4 year old gets killed 5mins in.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-25-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Sounds like Keanu Reeves might be moon knight. I'm sure he would be a great marc specter and and great in costume. Iono if he has the range to pull off multiple personalities. Wonder if they scrap it and just make him vaguely crazy like Deadpool. Though they scraped it because the nature of the character made it seem like they were mocking schizophrenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Sounds like Keanu Reeves might be moon knight. I'm sure he would be a great marc specter and and great in costume. Iono if he has the range to pull off multiple personalities. Wonder if they scrap it and just make him vaguely crazy like Deadpool. Though they scraped it because the nature of the character made it seem like they were mocking schizophrenia.
    I'm sure I read somewhere they were going to use the Moon Knight series to tackle a mental health theme somehow - though I'd hope more along the lines of the people Moon Knight helps rather than his own, very comic-book version of Dissociative Personality Disorder. The last thing actual schizophrenics need is another bullshit fiction thing portraying Schizophrenia as having multiple personalities living in your head.

Astonishing Member

Fury and the good Skrulls hunting down the evil Skrulls who have infiltrated Earth?
    Nice idea, but I'll wait until someone with actual credibility says it until proven otherwise. Empress Veranke would be splendid villain (they need to bring her back in the comics!), maybe cast Olivia Wilde for her and Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew, or most likely some other super-heroine since the Spiders would be under Sony. Marvel's not letting their next Thanos be half controlled by Sony, it'd be too much of a headache legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I'm sure I read somewhere they were going to use the Moon Knight series to tackle a mental health theme somehow - though I'd hope more along the lines of the people Moon Knight helps rather than his own, very comic-book version of Dissociative Personality Disorder. The last thing actual schizophrenics need is another bullshit fiction thing portraying Schizophrenia as having multiple personalities living in your head.
    They just have to cut the voices in his head part out.. DID is done alot, Split just did it. My only issue would be I do not think Reeves has the range to do that. **** go cast James Macavoy as Marc. Hes pulled it off before. Keanu I think could be a good Marc and great in Costume. But if they actually give him multiple personalities, I just don't see Reeves pulling that off.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-30-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Nice idea, but I'll wait until someone with actual credibility says it until proven otherwise. Empress Veranke would be splendid villain (they need to bring her back in the comics!), maybe cast Olivia Wilde for her and Spider-Woman/Jessica Drew, or most likely some other super-heroine since the Spiders would be under Sony. Marvel's not letting their next Thanos be half controlled by Sony, it'd be too much of a headache legally.
    From what I heard Marvel has the rights to Jessica Drew but they can't call her spider woman. Sony has the rights to Spider Woman but can't use Jessica Drew. Because OG spider woman Drew had nothing to do with Spiderman IP. But the name Spider Woman was part of the deal I guess. So they have to use any of the subsequent spider woman. If this is true and I don't know if it is. Jessica Drew can be an Agent of Sword or if Fury puts Shield back together. Just can't call her Spider Woman.

Classic iron man bad guy may be in shang-chi.

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-shang-chi...fin-fang-foom/

They also cast Ms Marvel apparently. Iman Vellani, she's a young girl with no credits. Can't find her age but the actress looks 13ish to me. Kumail nunjani congratulated her so I assume its legit.

Also for Shang Chi wasn't Chewetel Ejoifor seen on set? If so Baron Mordo,Mandarin, and Fing Fnag Foom. Sounds like the movie centers around a material arts tournament too. Would be a cool place to introduce Danny but I think there was a hold on this the Netflix character's when this went into production.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-30-2020 at 07:52 PM.

They also cast Ms Marvel apparently. Iman Vellani, she's a young girl with no credits. Can't find her age but the actress looks 13ish to me. Kumail nunjani congratulated her so I assume its legit.

Also for Shang Chi wasn't Chewetel Ejoifor seen on set? If so Baron Mordo,Mandarin, and Fing Fnag Foom. Sounds like the movie centers around a material arts tournament too. Would be a cool place to introduce Danny but I think there was a hold on this the Netflix character's when this went into production.
    She apparently just graduated from high school, so 18.

I didn't hear about Chiwetel on set. I figure he'll just be a cameo or like a lead-in to what he's doing before the next Strange movie where he'll be an antagonist.

She apparently just graduated from high school, so 18.

I didn't hear about Chiwetel on set. I figure he'll just be a cameo or like a lead-in to what he's doing before the next Strange movie where he'll be an antagonist.
    That little girl is 18? Wow based on the photos I woulda guessed 16 tops but she looks younger.

Apparently Janie Foxx is in talks to return as Electro in the 3rd MCU Spidey film

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Apparently Janie Foxx is in talks to return as Electro in the 3rd MCU Spidey film

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive
    Oh Jesus, I love Jamie so I'm 100% fine with him cast as whoever. But this better be a different version of Electro. Like I don't even want him to be blue. Just make him a black version of 616 max Dillion...... such a weird choice. So many cool characters id get excited for him to play. Hes also gonna be a jacked Max dillion. Hes already started transforming his body for the Mike Tyson Biopic

Was hoping for Kraven but when they announced his own solo film I knew that wasn't likely. Also wish King Pin would get Introduced in the MCU. Both Sony and Marvel own him his rights are shared because his connection to both Daredevil and Spidey.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 10-01-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Oh Jesus, I love Jamie so I'm 100% fine with him cast as whoever. But this better be a different version of Electro. Like I don't even want him to be blue. Just make him a black version of 616 max Dillion...... such a weird choice. So many cool characters id get excited for him to play. Hes also gonna be a jacked Max dillion. Hes already started transforming his body for the Mike Tyson Biopic
    I figure it's a multiverse thing, just like JK Simmons playing an alternate version of JJ Jameson.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I figure it's a multiverse thing, just like JK Simmons playing an alternate version of JJ Jameson.
    Oh I know hes not gonna be the same exact electro. I dont want this one to be based off ultimates though. Give us a 616 Electro with green and yellow costume of some kind. I dont wanna see Jamie walking around blue again. And his take on a nerd was pretty bad, it was like he took every Nerd Stereotype and tried to play that up. Let him be crazy aggrrssive Max dillion. Hope Electro is part of a sinsiter six or some kinda team. Not the big bad for the whole movie

To be fair I didn't hate his electro. They did some cool things with him. Like when they play itsy bitsy spider on the tesla coils or whatever. His max Dillion was trash though
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 10-01-2020 at 01:30 PM.