Page 654 of 667 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 10005

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Sadly, it's true. I've heard reports of Mr. Cummings having passed on my local all-news radio station. here's more:

US Rep. Elijah Cummings of Baltimore has died
    Just heard.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Sadly, it's true. I've heard reports of Mr. Cummings having passed on my local all-news radio station. here's more:

Damn. Really liked that guy. Im gonna expect nothing from the White House which is gone since all of his cabinet is probably hiding his phone.

Meanwhile Tulsi is propping up Project Veritas on Tucker Carlson's show. WBE, is this clown getting a profile come April 1st?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Damn. Really liked that guy. Im gonna expect nothing from the White House which is gone since all of his cabinet is probably hiding his phone.

Meanwhile Tulsi is propping up Project Veritas on Tucker Carlson's show. WBE, is this clown getting a profile come April 1st?
    Gee, will ya look at that. Don't worry. I'm sure someone will come along to shout down at me 'but she's anti-war!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Congressman Elijah Cummings has passed away.

Goddamn it, he was one of my favorite members of Congress. And I don't have many of those.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    If I haven't mentioned her before, pretty sure it's time. Her level of bulls*** isn't tolerable, at this point.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Okay so something happened to me while I was out to lunch with my father and friend on Wednesday. The man at the table next to me was describing to his table mate that he was trans racial. He was a white man who identified as a black man. He said he understands the plight of African Americans because he has been discriminated against because he identifies as a black man. I didnt say anything to the man but to be honest I was slightly upset. African American have faced real discrimination and racism and their history in America has not been pleasant. This man went as far as to say he deserves to be included in programs designed to help African Americans like minority Naacp loans and collage grants. African Americans have been through real struggles and for this man to claim he understands and relates to them because he views himself as a black man is kind of offensive.

Has the Pc movement become so absurd that trans Racial is a real thing or was this guy just being an ass?
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-17-2019 at 06:35 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Extraordinary Member

Elijah Cummings passing makes me so sad and infuriated. One of the last big political moments of his life was having President ******* shitting on his district. He deserved better. Anyways, RIP to one of the best in Congress

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Elijah Cummings passing makes me so sad and infuriated. One of the last big political moments of his life was having President ******* shitting on his district. He deserved better. Anyways, RIP to one of the best in Congress
    I'm wondering if Trump is enough of an ******* to begin with, and with no one able to reign him in right now while his presidency crumbles around him, I put odds at 50/50 that he takes a shot at the deceased.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'm wondering if Trump is enough of an ******* to begin with, and with no one able to reign him in right now while his presidency crumbles around him, I put odds at 50/50 that he takes a shot at the deceased.
    It will be something like..."Even though he was not nice to me, blah, blah, blah."
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

More like a backhanded compliment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    It will be something like..."Even though he was not nice to me, blah, blah, blah."
    Yeah, something like this. Probably throw in, "Even though I felt his passion was misguided and biased..."

Fantastic Member

I don't put anything past him, he was completely disrespectful after McCain died and he was a member of Trump's own party. Can't even begin to imagine what garbage will spew out of his mouth in regards to Representative Cummings.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post
    Okay so something happened to me while I was out to lunch with my father and friend on Wednesday. The man at the table next to me was describing to his table mate that he was trans racial. He was a white man who identified as a black man. He said he understands the plight of African Americans because he has been discriminated against because he identifies as a black man. I didnt say anything to the man but to be honest I was slightly upset. African American have faced real discrimination and racism and their history in America has not been pleasant. This man went as far as to say he deserves to be included in programs designed to help African Americans like minority Naacp loans and collage grants. African Americans have been through real struggles and for this man to claim he understands and relates to them because he views himself as a black man is kind of offensive.

Has the Pc movement become so absurd that trans Racial is a real thing or was this guy just being an ass?
    No, this guy is a moron.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, as well as 2018, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted profiles of the U.S. House Representative from California’s 1st Congressional District, Doug LaMalfa, one of the dumbest deniers of climate change on Capitol Hill, who actually cites a promise that God made to Noah in the Book of Genesis as proof against the phenomenon, and wants to eliminate carbon dioxide restrictions from the EPA, viewing it as “taking away plant food from the atmosphere”. He also compared IRS commissioner Lois Lerner to “the Republic of Korea”, which is actually SOUTH Korea while grilling her in hearings about the IRS scandal. LaMalfa speaks before Congress, lying and claiming that "We know now that one of the terrorists who participated in the attack on Paris last Friday entered Europe by posing as a refugee." (Fact-checking the Congressman: The terror attacks in Paris by jihadists from France and Belgium by trying to create greater restrictions to keep out Syrian refugees, of whom exactly zero were involved in those attacks.) Oh, and he also went conspiracy theorist regarding the money repaid to Iran that was frozen in banks in the Iranian Revolution in 1979, but returned interest-free in 2016, saying it was a secret delivery done "in the dark of the night on a pallet" (the Obama administration announced it was done six months prior to LaMalfa’s freak out on the House floor.).

Since the election of Donald Trump, no matter how grievously stupid the President or his family might be… LaMalfa has been a tenacious defender of them. In 2017 alone, LaMalfa dug in deep on the most indefensible of reports… the first being his attempts to make the talk of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia go away by just declaring it “a load of crap. Now, never mind that Donald Trump Jr. had already released e-mails that show he wanted the Russians’ help in gathered intelligence detrimental to Hillary Clinton… apparently LaMalfa wouldn’t know a turd if it hit him in the face (which might be an improvement). But no, that wasn’t all. After Donald Trump’s utterly revolting remarks following white supremacists marching in Charlottesville that led to the death of Heather Heyer, and Trump’s claims that there were “many fine people there” or that “both sides” were responsible for the violence… Doug LaMalfa actually tried saying Trump’s response was fine because he had a long track record of speaking out against white supremacists. (HINT: Trump doesn’t, and even when he does, it’s after reporters have to PLEAD with him and say something bad about people as evil as David Duke after days or weeks of sidestepping it.)

And speaking of Doug LaMalfa always getting Donald Trump’s back… in 2018, he defended the Trump regime’s family separation policy when they began locking migrant children seeking asylum, some toddlers, in cages. We knew he hated immigrants, but he’s “all-in” on the subject for someone who supposedly represents a district in a blue state.

La Malfa was re-elected to a fifth term in 2018, where he's continued being a schmuck:

Now, with Doug LaMalfa putzing about, working against the interests of the voters of his district, and defending a president with record low approval ratings because, well, he’s a sociopathic ***hole… you would probably guess that his town halls in California’s 1st have not gone well. Even if that district has a +10 Republican lean, and is atypical for what you’d expect for California… maybe people there aren’t livid, right? OH NO. They are downright PISSED. And LaMalfa can’t handle it. He walked out in the middle of a town hall in front of hundreds of constituents that were booing him back in April of 2017, and decided to regroup and host another town hall months later in a more controlled environment… at an Elks Lodge where he figured he would only see more conservative members of his constituency and fewer people ,overall. Well, that didn’t work either, as an elderly man who lives off of Medicaid grilled Rep. LaMalfa about his vote for Trumpcare and all the people who would have died if it had made it through the Senate. LaMalfa still felt his decision was justified, and the questioner walked away from his Congressman after cursing him, “May you die in pain.”

Doug LaMalfa, thanks to that +10 lean, is one of the few Republicans left in the House in California. We’re hoping that changes in 2020, and the state continues to go blue across the board.

Trump picks Colorado Springs author of Illuminati books for education board

A Colorado Springs lawyer appointed by President Donald Trump to a federal education board is a prolific author of self-help Illuminati books whose education company has been accused of handing out certificates to undeserving applicants.

The White House announced last week that Trump had nominated George Mentz to the Commission on Presidential Scholars. His nomination does not require Senate confirmation.

“I’m extremely excited for myself, my family and Colorado,” Mentz said in an interview Friday. “I can’t tell you how happy I am. I’ve been an educator for many years.”

The Commission on Presidential Scholars chooses the most distinguished high school seniors in the country each year. The commission includes a former member of the Michigan State Board of Education and the 2019 National Teacher of the Year, among other education experts.
    Mentz is a lawyer and a professor of online courses on wealth management at the Texas A&M University School of Law. He also writes for the conservative outlet Newsmax, which is owned by a Trump confidante, and he founded an aggregated news website, the New York Gazette.

Mentz’s books include “The Illuminati Secret Laws of Money,” “The Illuminati Handbook,” “50 Laws of Power of the Illuminati,” and “100 Secrets and Habits of the Illuminati for Life Success.” Nearly all of his works are about money and often center on mindfulness secrets to achieving wealth.

“If you conceive of your desire, you can then imagine that your goal will take place with belief, and then you will be able (to) retrieve the opportunity from the world’s storehouse of riches,” he wrote in a 2013 book, “Abundance Bible & the Secret Powers of Manifesting Wealth Health and Peace of Mind.”
    He's also a Trump donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Congressman Elijah Cummings has passed away.
    First thing I read about this morning. I normally dick around on my phone for a few minutes before getting out of bed. Made it really hard to want to get up today. May he rest in power.

Quote Originally Posted by tbaron View Post

trans-racial is a term that only applies to adoptions where the kid is a different race than the new adoptive parents. So no, it is not the same thing as being transgender. Also, beast-kin is bull **** too. LOL

Sondland's opening statement

For those who want to learn more about what is going on in today's house hearing.