Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Small lols at anyone getting their Peter and Mary Plain hopes up.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Somehow, whatever this is, I can't see it topping the Batman/Catwoman wedding (assuming that actually happens).

Unless it was Peter and Mary Jane getting back together.
    Well, if this is trying to steal the thunder from that wedding, combined with the lack of Peter-MJ on the invite... could mean it will be Peter and someone (I have no idea who he is involved with these days.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Maybe not marriage on its own, but I've enjoyed the current Superman books with their family dynamic.
    one of many difference between the Marvel and DC Universes

Kitty and Piotr seems most likely. I'd say Spider-Man and Deadpool as a dark horse possibility. It's the kind of book that would have them get married as part of some weird scheme to stop a bad guy.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mackandal View Post
    Unfortunately Kitty and Colossus is a likely possibility despite almost no one wanting it...

I would...

Though I would be happy with Peter and MJ back together at last in the main universe too. Marvel seriously needs more married couples out there since their crackdown on beloved relationships in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Kitty and Piotr seems most likely. I'd say Spider-Man and Deadpool as a dark horse possibility. It's the kind of book that would have them get married as part of some weird scheme to stop a bad guy.
    And it would totally be like Marvel to make this into a total joke .

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So wait does that image imply that Jan/Hank and Ororo/T'Challa's marriages are re-legitimized?

Sue/Reed and Kyle/JP are happily married and Jean/Scott ended because Jean died, and will stay "over" because Scott is now dead. Those two are the only ones that were divorced or annulled.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    "Breaking news, Woman re-marries man who once hit her." It's not Jan and Hank, I can see all of the angry tweets, blog posts, reblogs, and thinkpieces. It would be a nightmare.

My mind immediately jumps to Peter and Mary Jane, but that's highly unlikely, maybe Peter and Bobbi.
    Ha, considering that Peter once decked Mary-Jane, the irony is off the charts.

Anywho, maybe Luke and Jessica? Are Ben and Alicia still a thing? If the real Dr. Strange ever comes back from Skrull captivity and kills this axe-carrying imposter, could he rekindle his romance with Clea?
    Last edited by Sutekh; 11-13-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    So wait does that image imply that Jan/Hank and Ororo/T'Challa's marriages are re-legitimized?

Sue/Reed and Kyle/JP are happily married and Jean/Scott ended because Jean died, and will stay "over" because Scott is now dead. Those two are the only ones that were divorced or annulled.
    I'm not sure if they've been re-legitimized so much as Marvel is just referencing past marriages in their canon.

One of the criticisms with the original cover was that most of the marriages had ended badly or wiped out of continuity (in the case of the Spider-Marriage).

Logan&Jean

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I'm not sure if they've been legitimized so much as Marvel is just referencing past marriages in their canon.
    Well, at least Ororo and T'Challa are back together - it's just a matter of how together.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

One of the criticisms with the original cover was that most of the marriages had ended badly or wiped out of continuity (in the case of the Spider-Marriage).
    Yeah, I was wondering why Wanda and Vision weren't there, or Black Bolt and Medusa, and then remembered that those pairings are even deader than Peter and MJ or Hank and Janet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Small lols at anyone getting their Peter and Mary Plain hopes up.
    Jokes on you, the ongoing realities with a married Peter and MJ currently outnumber the post-OMD reality. We've never actually went a year without the Spider-Marriage being in print either. Even if Peter and MJ don't get remarried, the Spider-Marriage will continue to thrive one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well, if this is trying to steal the thunder from that wedding, combined with the lack of Peter-MJ on the invite... could mean it will be Peter and someone (I have no idea who he is involved with these days.)
    Peter is dating Bobbi Morse, aka Mockingbird, and that 'ship is already sunk by the revelations in Generations: The Iron (Bobbi ultimately reconciles with Clint and they have a child together)
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 11-13-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Peter and Bobbi for maximum trollage.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Peter and Bobbi for maximum trollage.
    Peter's last marriage was wiped away by the devil and Bobbi's a two-time divorcee.

I really don't see them rushing to the aisle.