Page 496 of 2452 FirstFirst ... 3964464864924934944954964974984995005065465969961496 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 36769
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sooo I've been thinking of a new crackship.

Kacchan x Moira the Scottish Pokemon Trainer.

Yay or nay?
    ...I would enjoy it.

She can get him to admit that he's been an *******, he can translate her to other pokemon trainers and they can both have anger management issues together.

It seems that there won’t be any new weapons added to this season of R6. That saddens me but I do like the new operator designs and abilities.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Honestly, while the rest of the PPV wasn't perfect, it was pretty good. It's just that the finish to the main event was a dollop of ****
    Even aside from that, I wonder if they are going to reveal the refs had a big party ahead of time or something, because the sheer number of matches that had bad calls in was crazy.

And they weren't even REMOTELY subtle about it, so I have to assume this is going to be a story or something.

So you've got a guy who is already heavily favored to win, who no one wants to see with a championship, and now he has someone that would nigh gurantee a championship victory to anyone who has it
    Rollins (or whoever is the champ when Brock cashes in) could just go the Ultimate Heel route and intentionally get himself disqualified to cost Brock the title shot.

I mean USUALLY people would get mad at that answer because the briefcase is so important and a one-time use thing, but since I doubt anyone wants Brock to be champ again, I say go for it.

It was a cage match. Shane was trying to escape over the top, and Mix was trying to Superplex him. Shane slipped out of his shirt and escaped
    To be fair, it looked like he was TRYING to wiggle out of his shirt because that was all Miz had a hold of, and sweat and gravity were totally helping him out.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    To be fair, it looked like he was TRYING to wiggle out of his shirt because that was all Miz had a hold of, and sweat and gravity were totally helping him out.
    Yeah, I thought that too. I had no problems with that finish

Yeah, I thought that too. I had no problems with that finish
    My point wasn’t that it was accidental. In fact if it had been, I’d have been happier. I mean... **** happens. But to actually PLAN a finish based on sweatiness?

No. Just no.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    My point wasn’t that it was accidental. In fact if it had been, I’d have been happier. I mean... **** happens. But to actually PLAN a finish based on sweatiness?

No. Just no.
    it's the ref stuff. having it happen back to back can sour people. dusty finishes aren't bad in and of themselves but it happening back to back like that? that's just bad booking.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

No. Just no.
    It wasn't the sweatiness though. He was trying to get out of his shirt regardless of his sweatiness.

I mean the same "guy can't hold on to the other guy who falls to the outside and wins" thing was done with Daniel Bryan and the Big Show, and no one really complained about that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

in protest to what happened last night, i'm skipping raw and instead just gonna stream.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in protest to what happened last night, i'm skipping raw and instead just gonna stream.
    Whatcha gonna stream?

Whatcha gonna stream?
    not even sure at this point.

not after reading ashley's affidavit from her lawsuit. no wonder she did what she did. and this makes vince look like a monster.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Just finished watching the series finale of SVTFOE and it was a beautiful conclusion to this series. And just to say, I didn't shed any tears. Anyone who claims otherwise is a filthy Cthulhu cultist(sans my wife).

*hides a tearful smile*
    While this final series had been exceptionally strong in terms of what they've been doing and saying with it, I felt a little let down by the final episode. Didn't meet my expectations.

It didn't quite explain enough and focused too much on the wrong things to be truly satisfying for me. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't up to the exceptional standard of the rest of the season.

SvtFOE is an exceptional cartoon and worth your time, but they didn't quite stick the landing perfectly for me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    While this final series had been exceptionally strong in terms of what they've been doing and saying with it, I felt a little let down by the final episode. Didn't meet my expectations.

It didn't quite explain enough and focused too much on the wrong things to be truly satisfying for me. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't up to the exceptional standard of the rest of the season.

SvtFOE is an exceptional cartoon and worth your time, but they didn't quite stick the landing perfectly for me on this one.
    Fair enough, though was I the only one left with the impression that they may do a movie to further explore the developments of the final episode or do you think that they'll leave the situation ambiguous and to the imagination of the fans?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Fair enough, though was I the only one left with the impression that they may do a movie to further explore the developments of the final episode or do you think that they'll leave the situation ambiguous and to the imagination of the fans?
    ditto. i mean, they can still go somewhere with how it ended.

but i found it satisfying.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not even sure at this point.

not after reading ashley's affidavit from her lawsuit. no wonder she did what she did. and this makes vince look like a monster.
    I just saw that tweet in the wrestling thread. Absolutely sickening.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So Game Of Thribes is over?

Hmm I wonder what happened. Can spoil it in pm. Do not really give a **** just know characters due to this semesters class mates.