Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    This. Hulk fans suffered during part 1 lol. I'm expecting world breaker Hulk in part 2.
    Damn straight we suffered.

Waste of three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Damn straight we suffered.

Waste of three hours.
    Like Dork said, and I agree with, Hulk will probably get a crazy power up moment in part 2. Have patience my child :P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Like Dork said, and I agree with, Hulk will probably get a crazy power up moment in part 2. Have patience my child :P
    I would just like him to appear, at some point in the next one.

Oh yeah, Hulk's gonna totally have like, his own story arc and stuff guys.

Even the trailers lied.

Now we gotta wait another year for maybe...maybe...a bit of actual characterization for the guy.

Took them how many movies to even get him to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Someone's uploaded the fight to youtube.

And I'm seeing a lot more here:

BIG lead right...parry/stop into upjab into straight, FML this is Floyd Jr ****!

He even switches a couple times I think(going by where his shoulders are) and does well from either side which means he's an ambidextrous fighter?
    Yep, I even see some decent footwork there. Tony level in terms of skill sounds good, he definitely is better than Happy Hogan . Man, now there are two things I want to see:
    -Thanos doing the Wai Kru (the traditional dance Muay Thai fighters do before a fight)
    -Thanos talking about boxing with the Murdocks (at least Jack).

Now we gotta wait another year for maybe...maybe...a bit of actual characterization for the guy.

Less than a full year. Hulk got a lot of play in Ragnarök.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

....1?

Then we got Puny God in his next movie, he's always been able to talk, just apparently didn't have much to say

In any case Hulk doesn't get as much play time as the others because Universal has his distribution rights, so he can't get his own movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    ....1?

Then we got Puny God in his next movie, he's always been able to talk, just apparently didn't have much to say

In any case Hulk doesn't get as much play time as the others because Universal has his distribution rights, so he can't get his own movies.
    I mean to actually hold a conversation or express a viewpoint.

I know the Universal thing, I'm just frustrated that with whole situation, we had to wait until Thor Ragnarok to get actual classic Savage Hulk dialogue, and while I enjoyed Hulk in that movie, I couldn't help but think about the Planet Hulk movie we might have gotten without the rights issue.

I think Thanos is as good as someone can be of that size. I don't think he'll have the agility of someone like Cap; as seen on Titan when he looked like he was swatting flies away and missing.

Regarding Hulk's fighting experience though. How long was he fighting in the arena? Although it's off screen that's got to count right?

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I think Thanos is as good as someone can be of that size. I don't think he'll have the agility of someone like Cap; as seen on Titan when he looked like he was swatting flies away and missing.

Regarding Hulk's fighting experience though. How long was he fighting in the arena? Although it's off screen that's got to count right?
    I think it was two years of Earth time, but who knows how that translates to Sakaar time

Watching the video again his hand speed is really impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Why bother with Worldbreaker Hulk or Stormbreaker Thor when Captain Marvel’s going to be punching out moons and demolishing the MCU power curve?

The way Feige talks about CM, she might be the only heavy hitter to reach comic power levels.

EDIT: Wasn’t Genis-Vell the most powerful CM in the comics? My theory is that MCU Carol’s gonna get that scale of phenomenonal cosmic power. I only ever saw her on the EMH cartoon, where she was Thor/Hulk level maybe once or twice, then closer to Tony the rest of the time.
    Yeah it sounds like they are essentially making her into the most powerful Avenger. Maybe pull some Binary crap idk. As long as she is nothing like her current comicbook counterpart, it should be fine.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Yeah it sounds like they are essentially making her into the most powerful Avenger. Maybe pull some Binary crap idk. As long as she is nothing like her current comicbook counterpart, it should be fine.
    I hope that doesn't happen. Carol shows up and punches Thanos. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What's wrong with her current comic book self?

I'm not up to date, but her older stuff was fun imo
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Last time I checked (been a few years) ... She sort of caused the second Civil War, over some sort of mutant with pre-cog, and as a direct result of her decisions to act on the info the pre-cog was offering ... War Machine died, and She-Hulk was critically injured/ended up in a coma.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

No trials, lawyers or civil rights either of course.
    https://i.imgur.com/sDoiJ9e.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/JXV0VNq.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/DZ20hol.jpg
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Last time I checked (been a few years) ... She sort of caused the second Civil War, over some sort of mutant with pre-cog, and as a direct result of her decisions to act on the info the pre-cog was offering ... War Machine died, and She-Hulk was critically injured/ended up in a coma.

Yeah, she went from being compassionate, to becoming one of the biggest assholes in the MU. She seems rude for the sake of being rude, and weirdly cold. Idk if she was originally supposed to be Marvel's idea of a "strong woman" or not, she was more of a dick than any other hero I knew of.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral