Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Ohhhhh whose hands are theeeeeese???

Synch and Wolverine?
    Prodigy and Speed?
    Kyle and Jean Paul?
    Bishop and ....??
    Very obvious this is x-factor art, probably Kyle and Northstar

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I think she may have a complex. That being said, I think he's actually been with more brunettes than anything. I can only think of three redheads other than Hellcat to be honest.
    Redhead is Stark thing, 4 redheads is a lot. specially that they are like a very small minority
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-03-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    If its synch and Wolverine then please Duggan handle in a way that dosent turn her in to eye candy or make synch seem obsessive. Both deserve better then that a relationship thats half-assed for the sack of romance drama.
    I'm gonna sound like a crazy person but the art style of the hands is giving me Marcus To vibes.
    So..... maybe this romantic reveal takes place in Excalibur? PLOT TWIST: Tempo and Rachel. hahaha
    Last edited by Fokken; 05-03-2021 at 09:07 AM.

I'm gonna sound like a crazy person but the art style of the hands is giving me Marcus To vibes.
    So..... maybe this romantic reveal takes place in Excalibur?
    That isn't marcus to and the hands are two men.

Ohhhhh whose hands are theeeeeese???

Synch and Wolverine?
    Prodigy and Speed?
    Kyle and Jean Paul?
    Bishop and ....??
    Looks like Paco Medina, so this is probably Gabe and Buddy in CotA #3.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    That isn't marcus to and the hands are two men.
    My bad. I missed the penises in the image.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Looks like Paco Medina, so this is probably Gabe and Buddy in CotA #3.
    This actually makes the most sense to me. Well spotted, Tycon!

X-Factor wasn’t in Marvel’s July solicitations, so what can you tell us about X-Factor‘s fate?

Jordan: I don’t want to announce anything ahead of time, but you will see what is going on with X-Factor in a soon-to-be-made announcement. So it’s probably not what everyone is most fearing, but I think it is something that you guys are not quite expecting yet. So we’ll see.

So X-Factor isn't over yet, probably they'll relaunch it. Maybe it's Leah's classified book
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    X-Factor wasn’t in Marvel’s July solicitations, so what can you tell us about X-Factor‘s fate?

Jordan: I don’t want to announce anything ahead of time, but you will see what is going on with X-Factor in a soon-to-be-made announcement. So it’s probably not what everyone is most fearing, but I think it is something that you guys are not quite expecting yet. So we’ll see.

So X-Factor isn't over yet, probably they'll relaunch it. Maybe it's Leah's classified book
    Going from the murder investigation team to "The Trial" does seem like a plausible next step, thematically.

Dumb and gross Emma question, Tony is practically what Orchus intended on creating

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Going from the murder investigation team to "The Trial" does seem like a plausible next step, thematically.
    Yeah, I saw someone guess that on reddit and it honestly makes sense. And it's a good way to increase sales on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post

Redhead is Stark thing, 4 redheads is a lot. specially that they are like a very small minority
    Not in the Marvel Universe they aren’t.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Yeah, I saw someone guess that on reddit and it honestly makes sense. And it's a good way to increase sales on the book.
    If the sales of a title are allready so low that a retooling is apparently necessary to justify not outright canceling it (meaning the number of people who actualy bought it decreased as something about the premise, characters, narrative or the skills of the writer did not convince them to stay), i have doubts that dragging in a hated storyline from 15 years ago, which i feel many readers of the X-books had grown tired of a long time ago, will boost sales back to an acceptable level.

I also have some doubts about their qualities as investigators, considering they solved a total of 2 deaths so far, not counting their own and i have to ask, did they ever actualy found out and confronted the person who sabotaged Aurora's car breaks in the first issue, or did they really just pick up her corpse, throw it at the Five and call it a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    If the sales of a title are allready so low that a retooling is apparently necessary to justify not outright canceling it (meaning the number of people who actualy bought it decreased as something about the premise, characters, narrative or the skills of the writer did not convince them to stay), i have doubts that dragging in a hated storyline from 15 years ago, which i feel many readers of the X-books had grown tired of a long time ago, will boost sales back to an acceptable level.

I also have some doubts about their qualities as investigators, considering they solved a total of 2 deaths so far, not counting their own and i have to ask, did they ever actualy found out and confronted the person who sabotaged Aurora's car breaks in the first issue, or did they really just pick up her corpse, throw it at the Five and call it a day?
    we don't even know what the book will be about though? there have been only fan theories, not facts - marvel hasn't released anything yet. even the title of the book is just a guess at this point
    Be kind, it's FREE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    we don't even know what the book will be about though? there have been only fan theories, not facts - marvel hasn't released anything yet. even the title of the book is just a guess at this point
    Ah, touché.
    In that case i should leave it as a hypothetical. That IF it involves somehow dragging the House of M and Decimination storyline back into spotlight and to retool X-factor into it, that i have doubts it will help the title much.

Ah, touché.
    In that case i should leave it as a hypothetical. That IF it involves somehow dragging the House of M and Decimination storyline back into spotlight and to retool X-factor into it, that i have doubts it will help the title much.
    having the same writer with a better artist, seems like a waste

The man who sabotaged Aurora's car was an anti-mutant bigot who died due to his own excess stupidity. Whatever Aurora's motivations in meeting up with him were, she hasn't told anyone yet.