Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1641
    baumblume

Who would you cast as Luna Maximoff if she were to appear in a movie?

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

baumblume

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Who would you cast as Luna Maximoff if she were to appear in a movie?
    I assume a little kid at this point.

baumblume

AoA X-Men Chronicles #1 AOA magneto is a good dad.

baumblume

baumblume

Spectacular Member

I really enjoyed both Evan Peters's and ATJ's takes on their respective versions of Quicksilver. I also enjoyed the X-Men Evolution version. Each version brought something different to the table and I can see how they came about. The only reason I gave Wandavision a chance was because I heard Evan Peters was in it and I was familiar with the leaks for spoilers:
    No Way Home
    end of spoilers. The whole thing disgusted me (and the MCU's poor treatment of Wanda doesn't help) and they didn't even do anything interesting with the reveal after drawing it out so long. At least have him revealed to be the Whizzer. Speedster, connection with the Maximoffs, and you even get to still make a bad joke from the name. Treating Tommy as interchangeable with Pietro makes as much sense as saying Spider-Gwen is interchangeable with Peter Parker. I'm not a fan of Tommy, I'm a fan of Pietro. And giving Pietro content to Tommy is just going to make me resent the character even more. I also am annoyed that they are doing spoilers:
    a live action Spider-Verse for the Sony fans
    end of spoilers but other than some vague promises of MCU Deadpool, nothing for the Fox X-Men fans.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    I really enjoyed both Evan Peters's and ATJ's takes on their respective versions of Quicksilver. I also enjoyed the X-Men Evolution version. Each version brought something different to the table and I can see how they came about. The only reason I gave Wandavision a chance was because I heard Evan Peters was in it and I was familiar with the leaks for spoilers:
    No Way Home
    end of spoilers. The whole thing disgusted me (and the MCU's poor treatment of Wanda doesn't help) and they didn't even do anything interesting with the reveal after drawing it out so long. At least have him revealed to be the Whizzer. Speedster, connection with the Maximoffs, and you even get to still make a bad joke from the name. Treating Tommy as interchangeable with Pietro makes as much sense as saying Spider-Gwen is interchangeable with Peter Parker. I'm not a fan of Tommy, I'm a fan of Pietro. And giving Pietro content to Tommy is just going to make me resent the character even more. I also am annoyed that they are doing spoilers:
    a live action Spider-Verse for the Sony fans
    end of spoilers but other than some vague promises of MCU Deadpool, nothing for the Fox X-Men fans.
    I liked ATJ as Pietro. He seemed more similar to the comics version.

I can understand why you and others didn't like the WandaVision reveal. In many ways, it's disappointing he couldn't be brought back. I don't think the MCU is 'replacing' him with Tommy, though

And I don't really think the MCU needs the Fox-Men. Tbh I don't think it needs Maguire and Garfield either. But most of the individual Fox-men barely left any impact as interpretations, so I don't think we're losing much by not having them.

I don't think Tommy is gonna replace Pietro either. I'm just saying that some of Pietro's personality might be given to Tommy. Maybe he'll interact with the Inhumans like Pietro did in the comic books. I liked ATJ's Quicksilver, but he's playing ANOTHER Marvel character now. It doesn't look like he's showing up in the MoM. So please tell me how Pietro and Tommy can co-exist in future MCU projects? Quicksilver's been dead for six years (AoU was released in 2015). He was shredded with bullets in that movie. Folks can't just "walk that off". I think ATJ's Pietro is gone for good (they probably should have used him in WandaVision, but that train has left the station). So the next best thing is to give Tommy some more love and attention. If that involves giving him some of Pietro's stories from the comics, then yes, I'm all for it. Because I wanna have at least one Maximoff speedster succeed in the MCU rather than none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I don't think Tommy is gonna replace Pietro either. I'm just saying that some of Pietro's personality might be given to Tommy. Maybe he'll interact with the Inhumans like Pietro did in the comic books. I liked ATJ's Quicksilver, but he's playing ANOTHER Marvel character now. It doesn't look like he's showing up in the MoM. So please tell me how Pietro and Tommy can co-exist in future MCU projects? Quicksilver's been dead for six years (AoU was released in 2015). He was shredded with bullets in that movie. Folks can't just "walk that off". I think ATJ's Pietro is gone for good (they probably should have used him in WandaVision, but that train has left the station). So the next best thing is to give Tommy some more love and attention. If that involves giving him some of Pietro's stories from the comics, then yes, I'm all for it. Because I wanna have at least one Maximoff speedster succeed in the MCU rather than none at all.
    Or they could give him some of his own stories lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Or they could give him some of his own stories lol.
    Exactly, Tommy has Young Avengers when they eventually age him up. From a leaked audition, it would seem he’s starting out at the juvenile corrections, just like in the comics. As for Pietro, they can always resurrect him when the MCU introduces mutants and the concept of Krakoa.