Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Pretty cute, actually. Thanks for sharing!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Pretty cute, actually. Thanks for sharing!
    You're welcome. Honestly, sometimes I feel bad that I'm just sharing this stuff instead of drawing it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    You're welcome. Honestly, sometimes I feel bad that I'm just sharing this stuff instead of drawing it myself.
    It's cool. If I hadn't let it lapse, I'd probably be making and sharing some Spider-Man-related art myself.

Incredible Member

Sometimes I wish Felicia would get a mini crew a people to help in her thievery. Like a team of characters she can be close to.

A book with Felicia leading Tarantula and Humbug would be solid gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Sometimes I wish Felicia would get a mini crew a people to help in her thievery. Like a team of characters she can be close to.

She already has a crew she calls her own, but she does outsource when she needs to .

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She already has a crew she calls her own, but she does outsource when she needs to .
    Uh-huh. They're quite the supporting cast for Felicia's adventures, and quite funny every so often.

Black Cat Cover n 3

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I was just thinking how this costume is probably the best. I remember some of the later 80's costumes. Mostly because she went through a metamorphosis.

When your normal solo book gets interrupted by an event comic...

Art is absolutely gorgeous.

Is there any alternative universe or something were Felicia and Peter have kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Is there any alternative universe or something were Felicia and Peter have kids?
    Not officially to my knowledge. I'd pay good money to read such a book.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Not officially to my knowledge. I'd pay good money to read such a book.
    If Superman can have kids with other women that aren't Lois Lane, Peter should be able to have kids too with women who aren't Mary Jane. Kinda hoping Cat wasnt joking in the PS4 Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Nope.

They don't end up together most times, there's one what if where he chose to marry Felicia over MJ, and Felicia died there, any other what if doesn't have them together even if Felicia shows that she loves him, like the what if Venom bonded with Spidey for longer, Peter died there, and Felicia made a deal where she'll work for Fisk forever to get the tech to kill the Venom symbiote, so there's only one what if they get together, and she died there.

As for games, there's Ultimate Spidey's most evil ending, where Peter becomes evil and chooses to give a symbiote to Felicia (Which deepened her voice a lot in the ending for some reason, is it even the same voice actress?), they're together there, that's as far as it goes, maybe they can have kids there, but they'd probably just keep reproducing symbiotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Nope.

They don't end up together most times, there's one what if where he chose to marry Felicia over MJ, and Felicia died there, any other what if doesn't have them together even if Felicia shows that she loves him, like the what if Venom bonded with Spidey for longer, Peter died there, and Felicia made a deal where she'll work for Fisk forever to get the tech to kill the Venom symbiote, so there's only one what if they get together, and she died there.

As for games, there's Ultimate Spidey's most evil ending, where Peter becomes evil and chooses to give a symbiote to Felicia (Which deepened her voice a lot in the ending for some reason, is it even the same voice actress?), they're together there, that's as far as it goes, maybe they can have kids there, but they'd probably just keep reproducing symbiotes.
    Isn't there a white-haired Spider-Girl in a panel (or two) of a storyline that people speculate could be an alternate daughter of Peter and Felicia? I'm pretty sure I read such an issue. It might have been a part of the first Spider-Verse come to think of it.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."