BANNED

Default The Happenimic Rumble

The nuerotoxic Plants from The Happening vs The exploding, acidic Birds from Birdemic.
    Suppose the plant's airborne neurotoxin works on the birds, can they cause the birds to kill each other or will the birds take the plant's out with them?

This is the 4th weirdest Rumble I've ever seen.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Yes, I was feeling a little nostalgia for the 'nature takes revenge' apocalyptic movies so thought it would add variety to the rumbles......after all how many times can comicbook characters matchups be rehashed? Anyway which species do you think will prevail?
    Last edited by Desmark; 10-20-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Yes, I was feeling a little nostalgia for the 'nature takes revenge' apocalyptic movies so thought it would add variety to the rumbles......after all how many times can comicbook characters matchups be rehashed? Anyway which species do you think will prevail?
    I dunno about you but I am the king of rehashment lol :P Hulk v Thor but they both have cosmic cubes!

Also, typically when I declare a thread "weird" I mean it in a good way =)

It's been a while since I've seen either movie. Was the happening ALL of nature? I would imagine the birds divebomb and wipe out a huge chunk of vegetation but eventually run out of numbers.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I dunno about you but I am the king of rehashment lol :P Hulk v Thor but they both have cosmic cubes!

Also, typically when I declare a thread "weird" I mean it in a good way =)

It's been a while since I've seen either movie. Was the happening ALL of nature? I would imagine the birds divebomb and wipe out a huge chunk of vegetation but eventually run out of numbers.
    Yeah I could tell by the Thor vs Orion thread, you were the undisputed rehash King here. :P Also I was explaining the premise of the thread not because I felt you were not on board but to show my state of mind in general as I perfectly expected it to draw all kinds of weird reactions/moaning from folks who would rather not remember watching those movies. As for the cause of the 'Happening' it is never explained exactly how it occurred and only theorization is offered in both the movies so presumably it is a 'natural' defense and not a supernatural/artificially induced phenomena but who can tell positively? Does seem like the plant's will win out though so another uneven rumble. It seems I just can't stop making those.
    Last edited by Desmark; 10-20-2019 at 01:34 PM.