Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Live tv show or film you'd like to see animated

We've been seeing a trend of animated cartoons being turned into live action shows or films.

But what live action tv show or film would you like to see turned into an animated cartoon series or film?

DEEP RISING

If only so we can finally get a follow up to one of the best monster movies ever. I imagine the animation being the same as In ATLANTIS THE LOST EMPIRE...:

Treat Williams, Famke Janssen, and Kevin J. O’Conner could easily reprise their roles (and great chemistry) as voice actors.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 07-21-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Animorphs should have been animated, not live action

Let's see, back in the 90s there was this live action movie about this prehistoric cavemen family, yet their society was very modern somehow, using dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals as household appliances. It was called The Flintstones. I always thought that would make an excellent cartoon series.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I always thought Buffy the vampire slayer would have made a great animated series.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    I always thought Buffy the vampire slayer would have made a great animated series.
    I would like to see they resolve Angel's cliffhanger.

Alphas animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by bob fett View Post
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Escape from New York was suppose to continue in a series of animated movies. I would like to see those movies made.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Animorphs should have been animated, not live action
    No argument there. And the effects back then... Oof. Even for the 90s, not that great. But as an animated series? It could have been like BTAS and Gargoyles. A darker, more serious series. Honestly, come to think of it, that wouldn't be bad for a present day animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No argument there. And the effects back then... Oof. Even for the 90s, not that great. But as an animated series? It could have been like BTAS and Gargoyles. A darker, more serious series. Honestly, come to think of it, that wouldn't be bad for a present day animated series.
    They don't want those kind of series today though. Batman and Gargoyles would never have gotten the greenlight in the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    They don't want those kind of series today though. Batman and Gargoyles would never have gotten the greenlight in the past few years.
    On network TV? Probably right. On something like Netflix? I could see them giving it a go.

On network TV? Probably right. On something like Netflix? I could see them giving it a go.
    I have a five season arc loosely broken out if Netflix and K.A. Applegate want to reach out to me, a complete rando on the internet

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Buffy, and Xena. But only with the original actors doing the voices.

Does Netflix though? I haven't seen any of these, but I know that they do a few action shows like She-Ra and Voltron, but the trailers for those didn't look dark and serious. Maybe more light and serious like Avatar the Last Airbender was, which is still pretty good. Let me know if I am wrong.