Page 108 of 200 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2987

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Here goes my take.

Seems to me that the one who has a problem is Damian regarding Jason, not Jason regarding Damian, which is fair. Damian may fear that they could treat him the same way Jason is treated and looked upon half the time, once Damian's an adult. As well as Damian could want to strengthen his backing of Bruce's code, more than any other, because Damian's own past: killing is crossing the line. Which, eh. I guess it's not a thing anymore after Rebirth TT as far as I know, or maybe even before that, under Tomasi. Besides, I don't know if the times Jason has been the one to initiate aggression are all still canon or not. I guess some are, need to, in order for Jason's redemption to make sense.
    I
    Beyond that... I always thought that Jason's struggling with the batfam has more to do with them trying to dictate what's right or wrong when they are vigilantes themselves (who use violence to enforce with no qualms, even if they don't kill), and deal with criminals as allies from time to time. But Jason can be reasonable and respects them: he can compromise to certain degree. Also, I would say he definitely doesn't like a lot to be told how he should behave, or be strongly controlled. Seems to me that Jason's character has always have a problem with the control over his life being taken by others from himself. He's not obsessed about controlling others or controlling the situation, but he seems to strongly dislike not having a hold on his own life. Which is appropriate for someone with his background.
    I can understand that. Makes you wonder should he have come back? I think that shows despite everything they are still family. Has he every actually done things like dinner other family gathers?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I can understand that. Makes you wonder should he have come back? I think that shows despite everything they are still family. Has he every actually done things like dinner other family gathers?
    Honestly, outside of certain writers, Jason's portrayal within family gatherings is rarely flattering.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Honestly, outside of certain writers, Jason's portrayal within family gatherings is rarely flattering.
    Makes sense. Some writers don't really know how to write Jason. I mean how should he acted. He has a love-hate relationships

I think some people are going to like DCeased dead planet today...for Jason at least. As I hoped we do get that nice reunion moment between him and Damian.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think some people are going to like DCeased dead planet today...for Jason at least. As I hoped we do get that nice reunion moment between him and Damian.
    yeah it was nice although Roy die pretty quick
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

As I said in the Damian thread; it was 2 steps forward, 2 steps back. Jason and Cass reuniting with Damian was nice. But what happened to Shadowpact... Don't like it. Such is my love/hate relationship with Tom Taylor's works.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Nick Robles

"Jason Todd on the cover of Gotham Quarterly."

From the comment section:

Alex de Campi

"I FEEL ATTACKED, but also to blame, bcI know saying “Jason Todd in a suit” to you was the proverbial red rag to a bull"
    de Campi added some lettering:

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    "the arab billionaire solving global warming" - Sometimes I love a little dark humor

I'd be down for Alex de Campi writing and Nick Robles drawing a Red Hood comic. They like the character and seem inspired. What more do you need?

On a different topic: Another "test page" by Vincenzo Viska Federici:

ARTEMIS!
    Continuing test pages.
    #drawing #comics #inks @DCComics
    #redhood

As I said in the Damian thread; it was 2 steps forward, 2 steps back. Jason and Cass reuniting with Damian was nice. But what happened to Shadowpact... Don't like it. Such is my love/hate relationship with Tom Taylor's works.
    whats shadowpact?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whats shadowpact?
    Constantine, Zatanna, Detective Chimp, and Blue Devil (in this iteration).

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whats shadowpact?
    From the DCeased: Dead Planet #2 preview:

oh didnt know that had a name

That reminds me that Karl Mostert posted this on Twitter a month ago:

Karl Mostert twitter 01-07-2020.jpg

Since Ben Abernathy is the editor of the DCeased comics (and he obviously knows more about Karl Mostert's new project), maybe this means that we'll get a sequel to DCeased: Unkillables telling the story of the five missing years in which Shadowpact and Co. fought zombies and saved people.

Yeah, I'm checking out on DCeased. I've loved the Jason stuff, and seeing him and Cass actually team up is pretty awesome. Even the Damian stuff has been interesting.

But the unceremonious killing of characters, especially ones like Zatanna, Constantine, etc., not a fan. Its why I only checked Injustice 2 with the Lobo stuff.

Eh, I read it. As usual, I don't like how Taylor approaches drama, and felt rather indifferent about that scene; but I'm glad that I was wrong and we had that reunion scene. I hope I'm wrong about more things like that more often .