Page 311 of 865 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 12974

Latest books. Been to the UK for a week and went to Forbidden Planet in London again. Heavy Liquid was just 5 quid.

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Latest books. Been to the UK for a week and went to Forbidden Planet in London again. Heavy Liquid was just 5 quid.

I'm really curious about opinions on Swords of glass.
    Also, a new Humanoids book Throne of Ice just came out I think (maybe I should write this to the Euro topic?).

Thanks Kalitarix! Probbably gonna get Southern Bastards from these. Looks like something I would enjoy.

Fantastic Member

And one from Valiant:

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodshot-Delu...9458303&sr=1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Thanks Kalitarix!
    No problem.

Thanks Kalitarix! Probbably gonna get Southern Bastards from these. Looks like something I would enjoy.
    Southern Bastards is amazing. Hard-as-nails stuff. Bought the first TPB a couple of months ago but will now switch to the OHCs.

Anyone know where to get the Copra collections in the UK for a non-ridiculous price?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kalitarix View Post
    Yay! Was wondering when this was going to be announced!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Yay! Was wondering when this was going to be announced!
    Yay! Same here. Just got done reading the first one, and Harbinger Wars. The only Valiant Deluxe I don't have now is Shadowman, but don't think I'm gonna get it due to mixed feelings from people and it's the only Valiant title that didn't have even a set writer much less a whole creative team. Has an Archer & Armstrong Dx vol 2 been announced yet?
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Yay! Same here. Just got done reading the first one, and Harbinger Wars. The only Valiant Deluxe I don't have now is Shadowman, but don't think I'm gonna get it due to mixed feelings from people and it's the only Valiant title that didn't have even a set writer much less a whole creative team. Has an Archer & Armstrong Dx vol 2 been announced yet?
    Shadowman isn't that bad at all, the only Valiant i regret getting and i sure as **** won't be getting vol 2 is Quantum and Woody, i don't even understand what Valiant were going for with this, it is completely out of place with the other books, just a very poor read in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Shadowman isn't that bad at all, the only Valiant i regret getting and i sure as **** won't be getting vol 2 is Quantum and Woody, i don't even understand what Valiant were going for with this, it is completely out of place with the other books, just a very poor read in my opinion.
    I enjoyed Quantum and Woody, but I prefer my comics to be fun romps and whatnot. Even though the bad guys were all weird. Maybe they were forced to reuse the bad guys from the original series somehow (I'm not very familiar with a lot of the original Valiant stuff). Either way I doubt they'll get another deluxe unless they just compile all of their minis into one.
    Peace, Love, and Tacos

I imagine Q&W will get a second deluxe. Keep in mind its their only title nominated for an Eisner. Theyll probably wanna capitalise on that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    I imagine Q&W will get a second deluxe. Keep in mind its their only title nominated for an Eisner. Theyll probably wanna capitalise on that.
    So far they'be already got the Classic Omnibus, The Deluxe Volune 1 and Q2 Deluxe Editions. I haven't picked up the omnibus yet but I plan to! Especially since unlike the X-O Manowar Omnibus, it actually has full sized art!

I'm really curious about opinions on Swords of glass.
    Also, a new Humanoids book Throne of Ice just came out I think (maybe I should write this to the Euro topic?).
    Man, I'd love to see some pictures of the Swords of Glass book! It looks gorgeous and I won't get mine until June! It's bigger than an OHC, isn't it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHorus View Post
    Man, I'd love to see some pictures of the Swords of Glass book! It looks gorgeous and I won't get mine until June! It's bigger than an OHC, isn't it? Thanks!
    I'd love to see more of it, too. From what I have seen, it is gorgeous. I really can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Epic things: "TOPANGA" (GHA), Jaxson & Zefferson (PRO), Lucas (SHEL)