Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Anyone read this weeks issue? If so how was it and what happened?
    This issue and the next both don't really have Tony in them. They are focusing on what is going on with other members of the cast during Tony's absence -- and how they are coping with his absence. This one focuses primarily on Hellcat and next issue is focusing mainly on Korvac. Then the story goes back to showing what has been happening with Tony during this period in #10.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    This issue and the next both don't really have Tony in them. They are focusing on what is going on with other members of the cast during Tony's absence -- and how they are coping with his absence. This one focuses primarily on Hellcat and next issue is focusing mainly on Korvac. Then the story goes back to showing what has been happening with Tony during this period in #10.
    I kind of figured that by the solicts, but thanks for the info.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.
    You're welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cantwell pace is really slow but the stories are good

I’m enjoying what is going on with the other characters. The arc has been pretty good so far. The focus was definitely on Hellcat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Cantwell pace is really slow but the stories are good
    Yeah it has been a little slow, but I’m really enjoying it. He’s getting deep into Tony’s thought process with him questioning why he does what he does and why people are seeing him a certain way now.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 04-19-2021 at 11:06 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Don't underestimate my good ol Frog-Man. He's actually gone up against some real heavy hitters in his day and come through unscathed.

I have all of his appearances. I'm a bit of a fan. He's actually the only reason I added this run of Iron Man back to my pull list.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    Don't underestimate my good ol Frog-Man. He's actually gone up against some real heavy hitters in his day and come through unscathed.

I have all of his appearances. I'm a bit of a fan. He's actually the only reason I added this run of Iron Man back to my pull list.
    I kind of hope this crew sticks around for awhile. I’m a fan too. I have a soft spot for D-listers.

Me too.

This is my favorite type of Frog-Man story. I find the character works best when he's used humorously in serious stories, not just for straight up slapstick.

IRON MAN #10

CHRISTOPHER CANTWELL (W) • CAFU (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    CAPTAIN AMERICA 80TH VARIANT COVER BY JOHN CASSADAY
    Tony has been suddenly and bizarrely marooned on an unknown remote planet, and his abandonment doesn’t seem to be Korvac’s doing at all. While his friends continue to pursue Korvac and his allies across the galaxy in a race to Galactus’ worldship, Taa II, Tony must now figure out where he is and if the locals are friendly or dangerous, especially since this small colony of fellow space drifters is run by a powerful old foe who might have reformed his ways. But at least for a moment, Tony has a chance to rest and to not only take stock of where he is, but also figure out how he got here in the first place and who he wants to be moving forward.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Incredible Member

That looks like Ultimo! Hope so. Yet another classic IM villain being brought back by Cantwell. Loving this run!

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    That looks like Ultimo! Hope so. Yet another classic IM villain being brought back by Cantwell. Loving this run!
    That is definitely Ultimo.

Tony in space? That always ends well .

Ultimo running an alien colony?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Me too! This run has been damn good IMO and now he’s bringing in Ultimo?! I’m digging it.

2 years ago Endgame came out. Here is a video of RDJ going to an older Morgan Stark.
    https://www.cbr.com/downey-endgame-t...n-stark-video/