Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Her recent series was fun but I'd much rather seen an older approach to Patsy. She's had some mature storylines that are rife for revisiting as a means to push her forward. And, please, no more cartoonish art.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. Going back to Hellcat, has anyone thought of what a Marvel Divas reunion might be like? Could get some updates on what Patsy's been up to since her series ended, as well as catching up with her friends and acquaintances in the superhero community.
    When Patsy last appeared, in Tomaki's She-Hulk, she was still doing the same thing as in her last solo, and trying to get Jennifer to come back (she'd been supporting cast in Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat until Civil War II forced her to be replaced by Jubilee).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    When Patsy last appeared, in Tomaki's She-Hulk, she was still doing the same thing as in her last solo, and trying to get Jennifer to come back (she'd been supporting cast in Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat until Civil War II forced her to be replaced by Jubilee).
    Ok, then. Considering Tamaki's writing X-23 right now, I think it'd be cool if Patsy appeared there, too, for a team-up with Laura and Gabby Kinney. Then again, maybe she could show up in the Jessica Jones digital-original series or current West Coast Avengers by Kelly Thompson. Or even throw her into Amazing (or Spectacular) Spider-Man for a reunion with the Black Cat under hopefully more pleasant circumstances now that Felicia's (finally) given up on being a crime boss.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Jessica was included in Hellcat's series, so I hope they return the favour. Especially since the art is beautiful. Patsy rarely gets drawn by great artists. I should say that I mean styles I enjoy. Everyone's taste differs.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Jessica was included in Hellcat's series, so I hope they return the favour. Especially since the art is beautiful. Patsy rarely gets drawn by great artists. I should say that I mean styles I enjoy. Everyone's taste differs.
    A Hellcat guest appearance in Jessica Jones would be welcome, as that is indeed some nice art.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. Going back to Hellcat, has anyone thought of what a Marvel Divas reunion might be like? Could get some updates on what Patsy's been up to since her series ended, as well as catching up with her friends and acquaintances in the superhero community.
    I was not a fan of that series. I get the point, but it just fell flat to me. The relationships seemed forced. Of course, I was probably not the target audience. I'd rather see Patsy incorporated into an ongoing with significance instead of some fluff mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I was not a fan of that series. I get the point, but it just fell flat to me. The relationships seemed forced. Of course, I was probably not the target audience. I'd rather see Patsy incorporated into an ongoing with significance instead of some fluff mini-series.
    I can understand that, and I, too, would like Patsy to star in a series with greater impact and relevance for the Marvel Universe as a whole.

It's a shame neither Patsy nor Daimon get a look in when they constantly relaunch the Defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    It's a shame neither Patsy nor Daimon get a look in when they constantly relaunch the Defenders.
    I would've liked to see Patsy as one of the Fearless Defenders, back about five or so years ago.

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday June Brigman!!!

Solo Avengers #9 Aug 1988
    "Memoirs"
    Patsy Walker has made a great life for herself, since splitting up with her ex-husband, Buzz Baxter.

But now Mad-Dog wants her back and kidnaps Patsy while she is doing an interview for a television show.

In an abandoned warehouse in lower Manhattan,

Hellcat and Mad-Dog will come to an understanding with one another...or die trying!

Script by J.M. DeMatteis. Pencils by June Brigman http://www.comicsreporter.com/index...._june_brigman/. Inks by Stan Drake.

Is that Mad-Dog "understanding" new or from years ago?

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

any news on patsy?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

She's on a variant cover showing the 1940s stars of Timely Comics...

But that's it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

hopefully she's in Jessica Jones season 3? I guess..?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully she's in Jessica Jones season 3? I guess..?
    She definitely is. Rachael Taylor has filmed for the season. Speaking of the JJ TV show, since it'll likely be the last season (with Netflix cancelling all of their Marvel shows), they MUST do right by Patsy. A good Hellcat adaption is the least we deserve as a goodbye (even if temporary) gift. The character will be shelved and who knows when or how we're gonna see her again in live action, so I really want them to make her role count.