Default Magneto vs. Wonder Woman

616 and Post Crisis.

Diana is holding a basketball sized chunk of Adamantium. Can she take it on a full lap around the Arena?

Magneto is given 10 seconds to exert his full influence over the ball to try and lock it in place before the bell.

If it takes Diana over 2 mins she loses.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Black-hole creating Magneto?

So as far as ground movement, Diana kicks up a lot of dirt and digs a hole while the ball stays in place.

What kind of flight power does she have? If it's very great, she could injure herself against the ball. I would guess that when the contest is over, her arms have great bruises from pushing against it with her flying power.

What if Diana changed tactics and decided to just knock Mags TFO, then casually pick the adamantium up and near-light-jog around the arena? There’s nothing ruling that out, is there?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I don't think the arena has set dimensions beyond beyond being large enough to accommodate 100 feet between the combatants so... how far is a full lap of the arena in this scenario?

That said, while I think she could move it, I think it would be hard and slow work so I don't think she can do it in less than two minutes regardless of distance. Though, in instances where he's had to exert himself an awful lot, Mags has gotten like painful feedback from over exerting his powers. I recall him containing a nuke causing him an intense amount of pain one time.

Maybe Wondy could exhaust him that way?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't think the arena has set dimensions beyond beyond being large enough to accommodate 100 feet between the combatants so... how far is a full lap of the arena in this scenario?

That said, while I think she could move it, I think it would be hard and slow work so I don't think she can do it in less than two minutes regardless of distance. Though, in instances where he's had to exert himself an awful lot, Mags has gotten like painful feedback from over exerting his powers. I recall him containing a nuke causing him an intense amount of pain one time.

Maybe Wondy could exhaust him that way?
    Eh, I doubt she can exert anything like the force of a massively FTL planet busting bullet. Mags grabbed one of those after it had spent months travelling away from Earth and brought it back in days. Yeah, it took all he had, but that's already the stip here. Diana can't really come close to that level of force.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    616 and Post Crisis.

Diana is holding a basketball sized chunk of Adamantium. Can she take it on a full lap around the Arena?

Magneto is given 10 seconds to exert his full influence over the ball to try and lock it in place before the bell.

If it takes Diana over 2 mins she loses.
    Magneto is strong enough to force Adamantium out of Wolverine skeleton. Is that feat enough to conclude that he could shape-shift Adamantium?

If so, WW better forfeit immediately. 10 seconds is enough time for Magneto to lock that ball around her head and stop her from breathing. And magnetize that ball against the earth so that it wouldn't move.

Looks like a curbstomp over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Magneto is strong enough to force Adamantium out of Wolverine skeleton. Is that feat enough to conclude that he could shape-shift Adamantium?

If so, WW better forfeit immediately. 10 seconds is enough time for Magneto to lock that ball around her head and stop her from breathing. And magnetize that ball against the earth so that it wouldn't move.

Looks like a curbstomp over here.
    There's nothing in the rules to state that Wonder Woman can't dodge the suffocate attack. Not sure about the rest though.

Chill out lol. This was supposed to be a brute strength comparison! Y'all like "he f***ing suffocates her!"

:P
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Chill out lol. This was supposed to be a brute strength comparison! Y'all like "he f***ing suffocates her!"

:P
    Magneto gets outta hand a lot. You gotta turn him into va baby and put him on timeout every once in awhile.