Page 240 of 360 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonia View Post
    Attachment 53138

So today I went to this comic shop in another city and look at what I found and bought. These were literally waiting for me on the shelves. The store manager was a prick, though. But I got a great deal on all of these and they're all still sealed. I literally freaked out cause I was looking for all of these. They have the other rare Valiant books. So I got the rest of them all on hold. Since I ran out of pocket money. I don't use my card for transactions, only business. I use pocket money to buy whatever. Though, I think I'm going to build up a Valiant HC collection. Been meaning to for a long time, and these are my first 3 Valiant HC's from the New Wave. Oh, and that Justice League, I didn't have it, been looking for it for quite sometime brand new. But what you guys think about the haul?
    I loved Rai and really liked Book of Death, but Shadowman is the weakest Valiant OHC I own (so every OHC beside Faith lol). It's not that bad, just mediocre IMO.
    Last edited by QComix; 08-15-2017 at 06:21 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    A future toddler warning. They LOVE to pull out things from bookcases! I don't put anything I care about on my bottom 2 shelves now after I had half a shelf of omnibus' dumped onto the ground.
    My granddaughter will be born in a little over 6 weeks. But I don't have to worry about that. My books are in my den.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I have it pre-ordered for my birthday. It looks amazing, right?!
    I'm on the fence about this one. I'd like to get it, but I'm already going to spend about $700 between now and December. Not sure I can afford it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Amazing Member

Rai was amazing, honestly, it was fucking mind-blowing. Book of Death was also stellar, good stuff. Shadowman was also really good. But not as good as Garth Ennis run. His **** was on fire lol. As far as Faith goes, I wouldn't know. I'm not interested in it.

You totally can
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member

Sounds like I need to start shelving my books tighter or finding another separate area!

Kirky Comic Con haul!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Kirky Comic Con haul!
    Is that a Who print?

It is indeed

It is indeed
    Sweet! DW collectibles are one of the things I look for the most when I go to a con. Granted, I don't go to cons as much as everyone else because the only one close to me is the Chicago Con, and I wanted soooooooo bad to go to the one this year to see David Tennant, but with my back issues, it just wasn't possible.

Awwww, that would have been nice! I am DW bias too, there is a Tardis badge in there somewhere, plus the figurines. I only realised yesterday that my Clockwork Man figurine is supposed to have its weapon Also, I've only been to three cons, all this summer and all in Glasgow. Two of then were tiny little things, in fact one was in a shopping centre. There are probably loads of small cons nearby

My latest. Had a good deal on the WD hc's. 155 Euro. So I sold my Compendiums for 100 Euro.
    20170820_121321.jpg

I've been tempted to swap out my compendiums for the HCs, but I wouldn't want to unless I knew that I was selling the compendiums haha

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    My latest. Had a good deal on the WD hc's. 155 Euro. So I sold my Compendiums for 100 Euro.
    20170820_121321.jpg
    that's an awesome deal and an awesome haul!

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    that's an awesome deal and an awesome haul!
    Thanks. I'm very pleased with that. And completely new.