Page 913 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 4138138639039099109119129139149159169179239631013 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,695 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Janela and good don't go together
    sounds personal.

damn it why is moxley wrestling in jeans again??

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

once again, joey showing us he ain't just a death match wrestler.

the mox wins again.

great match. joey is gonna be something in AEW in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the mox wins again.

great match. joey is gonna be something in AEW in the future.
    it's not easy working as an underdog babyface against the TOP babyface in the company, but they made it work. joey is much more well rounded than people give him credit for.

i'm hoping they get to him vs kip sabian as teased, maybe in time for the next ppv.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Stu Bennett is taking over commentary for Corny. I miss h in the ring.
    On a somewhat related note, a fan at AEW Dynamite today was holding up a sign reading 'Cornette Blocked Me!'.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    sounds personal.

damn it why is moxley wrestling in jeans again??
    I think it fits the character better.

Dustin Rhodes just seems like a cool dude.

Jericho is great with the promos, as usual. Loved his 'revamp' of 'the list' with 'the lexicon' (implying that 'the list' was so 2016), and the running gag of naming Moxley several times.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

NXT looks like they're about to go all in on Keith Lee. There's an absolute beauty of a shot where Finn was getting ready to do the running dropkick to Cole and Lee came up behind him like a horror movie villain.

it's not easy working as an underdog babyface against the TOP babyface in the company, but they made it work. joey is much more well rounded than people give him credit for.

i'm hoping they get to him vs kip sabian as teased, maybe in time for the next ppv.
    he had great matches against kenny and the mox. he's made a believer out of me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    NXT looks like they're about to go all in on Keith Lee. There's an absolute beauty of a shot where Finn was getting ready to do the running dropkick to Cole and Lee came up behind him like a horror movie villain.
    That needs to be in the NXT opening. Two weeks in a row, they gave Keith the moment of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Honestly I'm a little surprised it took them this long to do more with Keith. Not that he was necessarily used badly, but he seemed like a guy who could be a star on the main roster.

Based on his booking at Survivor Series Vince really liked the guy, and I think that's filtering into his booking in nxt.

Extraordinary Member

My favorite part of AEW tonight was Luchasaurus XD

I think I even read an interview where a wrestler in Japan said moxley looked ordinary when he saw him wrestling in tights. For him, I think it works.

A bit hamfisted for me. in a hardcore match sure but for a regular match give the man some tights.plus dean ambrose wrestled in jeans fuk that guy.

Brandi is hot, and she might be great at whatever she does behind the scenes but she seems to have very little to offer as an onscreen talent. Shida and statlander had a better story told more effectively in their random match

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Jericho is great with the promos, as usual. Loved his 'revamp' of 'the list' with 'the lexicon' (implying that 'the list' was so 2016), and the running gag of naming Moxley several times.
    ARMBAR

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I'm a little surprised it took them this long to do more with Keith. Not that he was necessarily used badly, but he seemed like a guy who could be a star on the main roster.

Based on his booking at Survivor Series Vince really liked the guy, and I think that's filtering into his booking in nxt.
    I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Keith on the main roster.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-05-2019 at 06:20 AM.

A bit hamfisted for me. in a hardcore match sure but for a regular match give the man some tights.plus dean ambrose wrestled in jeans fuk that guy.

Brandi is hot, and she might be great at whatever she does behind the scenes but she seems to have very little to offer as an onscreen talent. Shida and statlander had a better story told more effectively in their random match

ARMBAR

I wouldn’t get my hopes up for Keith on the main roster.
    He dominated Seth and Roman, so I think WWE see's something in him. He arguably looked better on the main roster during the invasion than he did in nxt prior to that. Arguably.

I don't expect him to ne the next Roman Reigns or anything like that, but I can at least see a comparable push to what Sanoa Joe gets. I think he'll come off as a credible threat even to main eventers, even if he never headlines Wrestlemania.
    Last edited by XPac; 12-05-2019 at 06:51 AM.