A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Agent May and Daisy vs Okoye and Black Widow

SHEILD Agents vs Avengerers.

Fight 1: HTH

Fight 2: Melee weapon of choice

Fight 3: Guns only, with cover throughout the area.

*No powers for Daisy in all scenarios.

Widow could probably solo Daisy and May in H2H or melee. Guns? I honestly dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Widow could probably solo Daisy and May in H2H or melee. Guns? I honestly dunno.
    There's a line in Agents of SHIELD where May is supposed to be a better h2h fighter than Widow, with more Black Belts and even being one of her teachers, I think.

Of course, the feats to actually back up that line might not be there because May keeps getting shortchanged on the show, especially once Daisy got her powers and went from hactivist to being on par with May herself.

(I like Daisy as a character, but her inhuman powers are turning out to be the most realistic thing about her)

Okoye, though. The chase scene in Busan has a great feat of accuracy with the spear -- even if we count it as a regular spear without Vibranium properties (and thus not able to actually topple the SUV on its own), it's still one heck of a feat to throw the spear through windows with that accuracy while under heavy gunfire.

Okoye 4eva

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

With guns, I'd still bet on Nat. Check out the opening scene against from Winter Soldier. She's a pretty ludicrous shot, and fast as hell.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    There's a line in Agents of SHIELD where May is supposed to be a better h2h fighter than Widow, with more Black Belts and even being one of her teachers, I think.

Of course, the feats to actually back up that line might not be there because May keeps getting shortchanged on the show, especially once Daisy got her powers and went from hactivist to being on par with May herself.

(I like Daisy as a character, but her inhuman powers are turning out to be the most realistic thing about her)

Okoye, though. The chase scene in Busan has a great feat of accuracy with the spear -- even if we count it as a regular spear without Vibranium properties (and thus not able to actually topple the SUV on its own), it's still one heck of a feat to throw the spear through windows with that accuracy while under heavy gunfire.

Okoye 4eva
    Yeah, I don't think that May has CLOSE to the feats. Nat's are insanely better, despite what narrative says. Agents of SHIELD also had some crazy super strong meta (was it Deathlok? I can't remember) doing some kind of President's REAL Physical Fitness test, which included pushing a freaking stopped treaded bulldozer the length of a football field. The trainee, after pushing the thing at well beyond walking speed, said "did I break Captain America's record?" The response: "Not even close." Implying that level of strength (had to be class 10 or something) for Cap. Lots of narrative in AoS don't mean a ton, is what I'm saying. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Lots of narrative in AoS don't mean a ton, is what I'm saying. :-)
    Ain't that the truth

BANNED

As usual in these things it's the ones from the movie/series with the biggest stunts budget that has the best feats.

Which is how it always will go when comparing characters in the same weight class. Especially when lore means nothing.

I read Aunt May.

Disappointed it's not actually Aunt May.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Well Okeye's standard outfit is vibranium so she's not going to feel much except headshots and shots to her arms.

I'd say Widow can take Daisy, but May takes Widow. And Okeye would lose any fight where she doesn't have a spear.