Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Thanks an an eBay job lot I purchased, I have the following DC omnibus volumes to trade:

DC One Million - unsealed and some minor shelf wear, but still in great condition

The 52 - sealed, tempted to keep this one

The New 52 Zero - sealed, but the plastic has a tear in it

DC Villains Month - sealed, lenticular covers

Year One Five Years Later - sealed

Looking to trade for Marvel omnibuses/OHC, open to offers, will go back to eBay if nothing works out.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

I have a brand new Usagi Yojimbo Saga 1 Hardcover to throw in the discussion. Only problem: due to Amazon's shitty packaging, it has been - slightly but clearly - damaged, notably with an 1/2 inch small tear on top of the spine and some shelfwear optik at the bottom and the corners (see attached pictures). Otherwise it's brand new and thepages are in perfect condition.
    These books are starting to get really expensive but I don't think that the best way is to sell it on ebay. I ordered a second volume successfully at the time so I'm willing to trade with you guys if there's a good suggestion. Preferable Europe because of the shipping costs.
    Books I'm looking for are: Ultimate Spider-Man Hardcovers (4-12), The Boys Definitive editions, Absolute Promethea 1&2, Usagi Yojimbo Hardcover Slipcase, ex Machina Deluxe set (no. 4 actually), Strangers in Paradise Omnibus (HC), Teens Titans Omnibus 1-3, Absolute Danger Girl, Umbrella Academy limited OHC. As a OHC and slipcase fan, these are my main "white whales" or missing pieces but maybe there are other suggestions. Feel free to PM...image.jpgimage.jpgwimage.jpg
    Last edited by Spirou; 05-23-2015 at 12:03 PM.
    Reading: Batman by Morrison, Death note, Inhumans, Sleeper
    The plural of Omnibus is Omniboo

Quote Originally Posted by Spirou View Post
    I have a brand new Usagi Yojimbo Saga 1 Hardcover to throw in the discussion. Only problem: due to Amazon's shitty packaging, it has been - slightly but clearly - damaged, notably with an 1/2 inch small tear on top of the spine and some shelfwear optik at the bottom and the corners (see attached pictures). Otherwise it's brand new and thepages are in perfect condition.
    These books are starting to get really expensive but I don't think that the best way is to sell it on ebay. I ordered a second volume successfully at the time so I'm willing to trade with you guys if there's a good suggestion. Preferable Europe because of the shipping costs.
    Books I'm looking for are: Ultimate Spider-Man Hardcovers (4-12), The Boys Definitive editions, Absolute Promethea 1&2, Usagi Yojimbo Hardcover Slipcase, ex Machina Deluxe set (no. 4 actually), Strangers in Paradise Omnibus (HC), Teens Titans Omnibus 1-3, Absolute Danger Girl, Umbrella Academy limited OHC. As a OHC and slipcase fan, these are my main "white whales" or missing pieces but maybe there are other suggestions. Feel free to PM...image.jpgimage.jpgwimage.jpg
    Why, oh why must you live so far away. I have everything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    Thanks an an eBay job lot I purchased, I have the following DC omnibus volumes to trade:

DC One Million - unsealed and some minor shelf wear, but still in great condition

The 52 - sealed, tempted to keep this one

The New 52 Zero - sealed, but the plastic has a tear in it

DC Villains Month - sealed, lenticular covers

Year One Five Years Later - sealed

Looking to trade for Marvel omnibuses/OHC, open to offers, will go back to eBay if nothing works out.
    Would the Jason Arron ghost rider omni be worth a couple of these?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Would the Jason Arron ghost rider omni be worth a couple of these?
    I dont think so, while GR is out of print, there isn't the demand for it. I've seen it go (via Camelcamelcamel alerts) for under £40 a couple of times in the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by legion_quest View Post
    I dont think so, while GR is out of print, there isn't the demand for it. I've seen it go (via Camelcamelcamel alerts) for under £40 a couple of times in the past few months.
    No worries

Amazing Member

Still looking for these daredevil volume 1 omni's. If anyone can help out, please please please PM me.

Thanks!

Since I've been investing a lot into my DC hardcover collection, I'm thinking about selling off my old Marvel Omni's.

I don't see this one going much on eBay and have no idea how much in demand this is going for or what I would get for it... I would classify this as a VF (the scratch of the back was manufacturing defect as I clearly remembered being really ticked off when I got it in the mail from Midtown Comics).

Last edited by aleksivic; 05-31-2015 at 02:18 PM.

If anybody has one of the below omni's they want to part with please pm me. I have a few sealed omni's and similar, I don't think I have anything mega rare that I want to trade but I'm sure we could work something out. U.K please.

Looking for: Captain Britain Omnibus, Silver Age Iron Man 2 Omnibus and Silver Age Thor 1 Omnibus.
    Last edited by Rich; 05-31-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Looking for the Infinite Crisis omnibus and New Teen Titans Vol 1 omnibus.

I've got Immortal Iron Fist omnibus, Daredevil Miller omnibus (sealed), Powers Definitive Edn Vol 1 HC, Astonishing X-Men omnibus.

Preferably, UK or Europe.

I'm interested in the Elektra omnibus.
    Last edited by Dark_Leaguer52; 06-02-2015 at 10:25 PM.

Replied to wrong person.
    Last edited by Dark_Leaguer52; 06-02-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aleksivic View Post
    Since I've been investing a lot into my DC hardcover collection, I'm thinking about selling off my old Marvel Omni's.

I don't see this one going much on eBay and have no idea how much in demand this is going for or what I would get for it... I would classify this as a VF (the scratch of the back was manufacturing defect as I clearly remembered being really ticked off when I got it in the mail from Midtown Comics).

I'm interested. What would you want for the Elektra omnibus?

BANNED

Looking for Garth Ennis Hellblazer(any of them I have none)
    Showcase presents:
    Rip Hunter,
    Witching hour,
    War that time forgot
    Strange adventures--1
    Dial H for hero

I have:
    All four Shadowpact TPBS
    Forever Evil Blight
    Superman Earth One--1 and 2
    Creature Commandos
    OMAC Project
    Doom Patrol-We Who are about to Die and Brotherhood

Thanks,
    Tom.
    Last edited by dogwelder; 06-02-2015 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Added some books

Quote Originally Posted by sax View Post
    Looking for the Infinite Crisis omnibus and New Teen Titans Vol 1 omnibus.

I've got Immortal Iron Fist omnibus, Daredevil Miller omnibus (sealed), Powers Definitive Edn Vol 1 HC, Astonishing X-Men omnibus.

Preferably, UK or Europe.
    I dont have the DC omnis you are after, but do have some other DC omnis for trade. See the first post on this page for a list, should you be interested. In the UK.