Page 169 of 249 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3725
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

I hope that variant cover for Marvel Legacy means A-Force is coming back, even though I feel its most likely just a cool variant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I hope that variant cover for Marvel Legacy means A-Force is coming back, even though I feel its most likely just a cool variant.
    If Marvel had been able to maintain the quality of the Secret Wars mini, then I'm sure A-Force could've been a continued success. I love the concept and the art was great at that stage. Unfortunately, over time it became convulated and suffered when the inevitable tie-ins came around. A relaunch has potential, though most of the cast are accounted for elsewhere. But if we're looking at the original pitch, that being an all-female team of badass characters, then there is certainly potential!!

Sadly, as you said, I think it is just a variant cover, rather than an indication of A-Force returning

Something interesting.

So she's back in green, but not back in a costume...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So she's back in green, but not back in a costume...
    Looks like she is going from Hulk back to Savage She-Hulk, I am cool with that as the current book feels more like Savage She-Hulk rather that Hulk. Plus the Title says She-Hulk which means Jen's getting her classic numbering back.
    Last edited by comicfan298; 06-23-2017 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by comicfan298 View Post
    Looks like she is going from Hulk back to Savage She-Hulk, I am cool with that as the current book feels more like Savage She-Hulk rather that Hulk. Plus the Title says She-Hulk which meansmeans Jen's getting her classic numbering back.
    I hope it doesn't mean savage. Her went green but want real she-hulk grown from that years of growth from it.

Incredible Member

Something interesting.

I could go for this... Provided it's not another fake out cover...

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

While I'm happy to see her green again, this is going to reflect badly on the book I got say. "Hey, she's already back to normal! Guess her trauma wasn't that big of a deal after all, especially when we put it on fast forward!"

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    While I'm happy to see her green again, this is going to reflect badly on the book I got say. "Hey, she's already back to normal! Guess her trauma wasn't that big of a deal after all, especially when we put it on fast forward!"
    Well the whole thing hasn't been in a line with characters history. A lot of things they didn't seem to care if reflected badly on characters standing, the name, etc.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Something interesting.

I'm excited for the Leader, although not sure how much on the cover will actually be in the book, Jen being green or this series continuing as She-Hulk when her trauma was the reason behind her current form and the title change. Awesome cover nonetheless!

Incredible Member

Interesting since the fan She-Hulk Pilot I wrote actually had her fighting The Leader.

BANNED

Something interesting.

Long overdue for a Leader and Hulk fight, but I'm also surprised the Jen gets another chance with him as we often don't see the Leader targeting Jen, World War Hulks without saying.

Anybody want to take a guess what She-Hulk's re-numbering will be?

Savage She-Hulk 25 issues
    Sensational She-Hulk 60 issues
    She-Hulk 12 issues
    She-Hulk volume 2 38 issues
    She-Hulk volume 3 12 issues

Which equal 147 total. Now Marvel most likely add to the total

She-Hulk: Sensational one-shot
    She-Hulk Cosmic Collision one-Shot
    She-Hulks: 4 issues
    Fall of the Hulks: Savage She-Hulks 3 issues

We are up to 156, now Marvel also could add Betty's and Lyra's too, which i think s the case with the Hulk's numbers

All New Savage She-Hulk 4 issues
    Red She-Hulk 10 issues

That takes us up to 170. Now the question is where does the current Hulk fall under, will it be Under Bruce's numbers or Jen's. If its Jen's then we are looking at 180 in total.

Anybody want to take a guess what She-Hulk's re-numbering will be?

Savage She-Hulk 25 issues
    Sensational She-Hulk 60 issues
    She-Hulk 12 issues
    She-Hulk volume 2 38 issues
    She-Hulk volume 3 12 issues

Which equal 147 total. Now Marvel most likely add to the total

She-Hulk: Sensational one-shot
    She-Hulk Cosmic Collision one-Shot
    She-Hulks: 4 issues
    Fall of the Hulks: Savage She-Hulks 3 issues

We are up to 156, now Marvel also could add Betty's and Lyra's too, which i think s the case with the Hulk's numbers

All New Savage She-Hulk 4 issues
    Red She-Hulk 10 issues

That takes us up to 170. Now the question is where does the current Hulk fall under, will it be Under Bruce's numbers or Jen's. If its Jen's then we are looking at 180 in total.
    I was wondering that myself. All I can think of one reasons marvel been not wanting to restarting the numbering at legacy because it would be so had to figure out what the should be for some books because of all title different titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensational C View Post
    I'm excited for the Leader, although not sure how much on the cover will actually be in the book, Jen being green or this series continuing as She-Hulk when her trauma was the reason behind her current form and the title change. Awesome cover nonetheless!
    The cover we see Jen is still wearing torn clothing rather than a costume it looks like Jen is not ready to be She-Hulk full time. Which to me suggests she not quite healed yet plus the grey form can still return, which could a cool little power up when needed. Kinda like Betty's Full Hulk mode when she gets overwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    I was wondering that myself. All I can think of one reasons marvel been not wanting to restarting the numbering at legacy because it would be so had to figure out what the should be for some books because of all title different titles.
    Well looking on Amazon, the first trade for this current series it called She-Hulk: Deconstructed rather than Hulk. So it looks like the current book will count towards Jen's numbers.