Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    I think everyone here should definitely read the latest issue of SWORD (last few pages mainly)
    All I'm going to say is bless Al Ewing's soul! <33
    This man has heard our cries :')
    end of spoilers

Lmao some of the haters gonna be mad as hell bruh! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Lmao some of the haters gonna be mad as hell bruh! Lmao
    Don’t care, I’m ecstatic
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Family’s picture time

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Don’t care, I’m ecstatic
    I thought it was really cute definitely gonna shut some people up.

There’s still a long way to go but I hope this leads to a renaissance for the house of Magneto

I now know peace after reading the last page

Also Mags had a really cute godfather type moment with Bobby in the pride issue today really cute he truly loves his people.

Extraordinary Member

Even beyond the Magnus family, this could have ramifications

spoilers:
    If Magneto gets in good with Wanda. Then maybe he’ll get in the good graces of Wiccan, thus getting in good with Hulkling, the current Emperor of the combined Skrull/Kree Empire. Which would lead to the acknowledgment of Arrako/Mars to have more legitimacy from the rest of the universe. We’ve already got Xavier’s daughter as Empress of the Shi’ar Empire.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Even beyond the Magnus family, this could have ramifications

spoilers:
    If Magneto gets in good with Wanda. Then maybe he’ll get in the good graces of Wiccan, thus getting in good with Hulkling, the current Emperor of the combined Skrull/Kree Empire. Which would lead to the acknowledgment of Arrako/Mars to have more legitimacy from the rest of the universe. We’ve already got Xavier’s daughter as Empress of the Shi’ar Empire.
    end of spoilers
    It seems he already is I imagine if he & his "grandson" sat down & had a convo like the 1 today they'd be okay.

This art is everything the way Lorna was included with the Minimoffs, & the Maximoffs even has her hand on Billy's shoulder is giving family vibes they still tryna profit off this dynamic IDK why they don't just undue the retcon clearly theirs money to be made.

Astonishing Member

At a guess, there’s the issue of Natalia and how she died

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    At a guess, there’s the issue of Natalia and how she died
    Forget about that, it was just a wild fantasy induced by excessive burritos consumption on wanda’s part, magda is the mother

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Forget about that, it was just a wild fantasy induced by excessive burritos consumption on wanda’s part, magda is the mother
    That’s not Ewing’s style. I’d wager Wanda’s probably going to remain an enchanted baseline seeing as there’s a lot of focus on her magic stuff (which includes the scarlet witch mantle)

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    That’s not Ewing’s style. I’d wager Wanda’s probably going to remain an enchanted baseline seeing as there’s a lot of focus on her magic stuff (which includes the scarlet witch mantle)
    spoilers:
    wanda just crossed a krakoa gate on her own and no flower involved
    end of spoilers