Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Notbthat one, the one that's more magenta colored in the photo...
    It's Electric Girl, although I have no idea who that is. LOL. Below is the link to Alex Garcia's page featuring this character.

http://alexgarciaart.blogspot.com/se...lectric%20Girl

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    It's Electric Girl, although I have no idea who that is. LOL. Below is the link to Alex Garcia's page featuring this character.

She is from Disney's Incredibles.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    She is from Disney's Incredibles.
    I think you are thinking of Elasti-Girl. Electric Girl seems to be a fan made character.

I do love the links to all of the beautiful Donna Troy art. The red outfit is still my fav and I love seeing the original Cardy design with the black and white star pattern that does diagonally across the front and on her side. I also love seeing Donna Troy as Wonder Woman from "One Year Later." Too bad we didn't get more flashbacks to her year as Wonder Woman and we only got to see her in the WW armor for a few issues of the Heinberg run. Loved the work Dodson did on the WW book during that time.

http://alexgarciaart.blogspot.com/se...l/donna%20troy

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post

The blonde in blue is Electric Girl ( fan made character) but not the girl with the magenta hair, I don't think)

Donna featured in the preview for WONDER WOMAN #755. Hopefully not another turn to the dark side given the opening pages but perhaps we'll get some details about her New Origin...

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...an-755-Preview

I hope she becomes a recurring character. Now we just need Cassie and Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Donna featured in the preview for WONDER WOMAN #755. Hopefully not another turn to the dark side given the opening pages but perhaps we'll get some details about her New Origin...

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...an-755-Preview
    Do you think maybe that...spoilers:
    Donna saving the little girl from the fire was a hint that her original origin is comming back?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I hope she becomes a recurring character. Now we just need Cassie and Artemis.
    Even if she wasn't always in costume, it would be satisfying to see Donna featured in the WW comic, as a recurring or semi-regular character. She could drop by Boston, for the occasional team-up, against a big bad. She could be the superheroic champion for a small town, like Hercules's Elexinore, ..with a radically different situation, than Diana's.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 05-13-2020 at 05:55 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Even if she wasn't always in costume, it would be satisfying to see Donna featured in the WW comic, as a recurring or semi-regular character. She could drop by Boston, for the occasional team-up, against a big bad. She could be the superheroic champion for a small town, like Hercules's Elexinore, ..with a radically different situation, than Diana's.
    Just wanted to say that I love your avatar pic--Captain Wonder!

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Titans #35 (May, 2019). Art by Rafa Sandoval.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Titans #35 (May, 2019). Art by Rafa Sandoval.

Everyone looks great, but especially Donna and right upfront!

Any explanation yet, as to why Donna wears the lamda or Spartan symbol? It's been my hope that Donna's new origin would show Diana or the Amazons plucking her from the time-stream, ..somewhere, in ancient Greece.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Any explanation yet, as to why Donna wears the lamda or Spartan symbol? It's been my hope that Donna's new origin would show Diana or the Amazons plucking her from the time-stream, ..somewhere, in ancient Greece.
    Prolly cuz someone thought it looked cool that stupid Sparta

movie....

Donna wearing the spartan symbol really makes no sense. To my knowledge, neither Donna nor the Amazons has ever been associated with Sparta in the past. The only similarities is that Spartans are legendary Greek warriors and Spartan women were freer than most in ancient Greece. It would make more sense for Donna to be wearing the "WW" or the golden eagle, the symbols of the Amazons. Donna's worn both of these in the past.