Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Hopefully this will get rid of that gross plant thing growing on Domino. And Logan killing QQ makes me smile.

I'm glad Logan still has some serious reservations as to the things going on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Hopefully this will get rid of that gross plant thing growing on Domino. And Logan killing QQ makes me smile.

Logan and Gambit are the only sane one's...

!!!!! They need a team-up book!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post

Well, the plant thing is not there in the preview. Maybe the art team made a mistake or there is something other going on.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post

Logan always had trust issues. It's not much of a dig for this character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    Logan always had trust issues. It's not much of a dig for this character.
    Yeah, and for good reasons. You can't blindly trust anyone or anything because you never truly know someone. That's what I like about him, especially in this whole new era thing.

BANNED

Am i wrong for wanting Rien in. the main books interacting with the rest of the wolvie fam?

RIEN?!?! *angry cat hiss

I wouldn't be totally opposed to the alt timeline Mystique son though. I thought he was kind of sexy.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Viktor Bogdanovic was a blessing to get on this book. His art is just too good.

This was posted by Tycon in the Marvel's Voices preview thread:

With this and Logan's recent appearance in Black Cat #9, Logan seems to respect the Krokoan No Kill Law. At least he tries. LOL!
    I am curious how this turns out in Black Cat #10!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 02-14-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Thanks for the preview, Hush!
    LOL! This went very quickly from Logan beeing happy to disaster! Much like W #98 like you wrote in the other thread.
    Wasn't there also a scene in Tieri's The Best There Is? A little bit different in arrangement and only one page and one panal, tho.
    But there is also the possibility that they went after each other, look at QQ and Domino, there are also other wounds than only those caused by Wolverine, more like bullets.

The art is stunning. Both artist and both colour artists are doing great!
    The dream scene?

You're right, it's really similar and yeah looking at their bodies, bullets seems to have been fired and someone seems to have eaten QQ's arm lol. Something is strange here, first Logan kills his family, then he's confronted by 3 foes that destroyed his life and all of that while investigating this new drug.

Maybe everything is happening inside his head or there is more than meets the eye here. I do remember this panel of Jean Grey with what looks like a completely burned Logan that Adam Kubert posted some time ago:

It could be connected, there is also what Percy said about Logan when he talked about the tone and the kind of stories he's going to explore in the ongoing:

"I’ll be writing about memory, too, the uncertainty of Wolverine’s brain, given the number of times he’s been mind-wiped and memory-planted"

So maybe what we're seeing is not exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post

I would like to see Gambit appears in the series too or joins X-Force to be honest, the way he was written by Percy and his interactions with Wolverine during the Lost Trail were really good!

This was posted by Tycon in the Marvel's Voices preview thread:

With this and Logan's recent appearance in Black Cat #9, Logan seems to respect the Krokoan No Kill Law. At least he tries. LOL!
    I am curious how this turns out in Black Cat #10!
    It must be difficult for him especially in Madripoor lol, but yeah after what Kris Anka said about Black Cat #10 things are going to get bloody really soon.

By the way, Omar from Near Mint Condition posted a great video about the new printing of the Wolverine Omnibus Vol.1 on Youtube:

This new edition is going to be released in March/April and I have to admit, even though I already have the first print, it looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    The dream scene?

[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BVim_VrfUF4/VoJo_01eiAI/AAAAAAAAevk/N4_OLttsLe4/s1600-Ic42/RCO005.JPG[img]

You're right, it's really similar and yeah looking at their bodies, bullets seems to have been fired and someone seems to have eaten QQ's arm lol. Something is strange here, first Logan kills his family, then he's confronted by 3 foes that destroyed his life and all of that while investigating this new drug.

Maybe everything is happening inside his head or there is more than meets the eye here. I do remember this panel of Jean Grey with what looks like a completely burned Logan that Adam Kubert posted some time ago:

It could be connected, there is also what Percy said about Logan when he talked about the tone and the kind of stories he's going to explore in the ongoing:

"I’ll be writing about memory, too, the uncertainty of Wolverine’s brain, given the number of times he’s been mind-wiped and memory-planted"

So maybe what we're seeing is not exactly what happened.

I would like to see Gambit appears in the series too or joins X-Force to be honest, the way he was written by Percy and his interactions with Wolverine during the Lost Trail were really good!
    Yes, exactly.
    I had this picture of Jean in mind. You beat me here!
    And we have the tree pictures of Logan with the vines.
    And Domino is without the 'plant thing' which iscovering her wounds. So something seems of.
    To be honest I expected the Winter scene with the injured Logan in issue #2 for this reason. So I was a little surprised yesterday.

Lol! But...I am not going to make theories again! Not Ever Again!...............For now!....... I am just in it for the ride!LOL!
    Last edited by Gylfie; 02-14-2020 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    By the way, Omar from Near Mint Condition posted a great video about the new printing of the Wolverine Omnibus Vol.1 on Youtube:

This new edition is going to be released in March/April and I have to admit, even though I already have the first print, it looks really nice
    Cool! Thank You for the info!

Yes, exactly.
    I had this picture of Jean in mind. You beat me here!
    And we have the tree pictures of Logan with the vines.
    And Domino is without the 'plant thing' which iscovering her wounds. So something seems of.
    To be honest I expected the Winter scene with the injured Logan in issue #2 for this reason. So I was a little surprised yesterday.

Lol! But...I am not going to make theories again! Not Ever Again!...............For now!....... I am just in it for the ride!LOL!
    Lot of things are really strange here for sure and yeah I also expected this scene to be in issue #2 although after what Percy said in the recent X-Men Monday, I have to admit that's a good way to start a murder mystery:

"Issue 1 kicks off story of the Flower Cartel, a crime saga and murder mystery. I don’t want to say too much about the story–for fear of ruining the surprises to come–but let’s just say that Logan has a lot of twists and turns ahead of him as he tries to get to the bottom of who this group is and what their motivations might be. By issue 3, readers will come to understand that this is the beginning of a much larger conspiracy against the mutants."

But...I am not going to make theories again! Not Ever Again!...............For now!....... I am just in it for the ride!
    Ah those good ol' theories, that was fun at the time! I'm also going to keep my expectations in check for now lol.