Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSlyRatchet View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, they telegraphed Lucius's death WAY too much in his scene with Tiffany and a bit afterwards. It took a lot of impact out of it.

I want to be mad at the fact that this game seems to be way too Joker-centered yet again, but John Doe is a genuinely likable character. I'm intrigued at how this will all go. While I almost boo'ed at seeing Harleen's card pop up, I'll give it the benefit of doubt.

Did not expect them to kill of Riddler like that, and especially this soon. I felt like they could've gotten more out of him.

Looks like Montoya got a new voice actress. It's Sumalee Montano, who voiced Katana in Beware the Batman.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Honestly, I was pretty intrigued by the Harley reveal if only because I'm curious to see what they do with her and how it will play into what they're doing with John and his developing into The Joker.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

really just cant get into these games, batman seems like such an idiot and he's unable to build a stable relationship with anyone yet is allowed to do as he pleases. Feel like i'm going to be massively disappointed with this season
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Episode 2 will debut September 26th.

And say hello to the new and improved Harley Quinn:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Episode 2 will debut September 26th.

And say hello to the new and improved Harley Quinn:

Great......

I can't stand Harley outside of the animated series. Why is she around before the Joker?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Great......

I can't stand Harley outside of the animated series. Why is she around before the Joker?
    Probably because their dynamic is going to be a little different this time around.

Probably because their dynamic is going to be a little different this time around.
    Well I would assume so considering how different this universe is.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

haven't played the game so far but
    spoilers:
    Batman/Bruce seems well adjust not that much of a loner? How did he loose part of his ear?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    haven't played the game so far but
    spoilers:
    Batman/Bruce seems well adjust not that much of a loner? How did he loose part of his ear?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He loses part of his ear depending on your choices at the end of season 1.
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

doing a lets play of it and I hate it, I just hate it, can't get into any of the characters and they all seem like idiots. No way would Batman even entertain John Doe, let alone follow him around like he does. Feel like they've tried to be different for differents sake and in doing so have got the character wrong on so many levels.
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

I think they are going for the reverse of their usual dynamic so maybe harley might be abusive to John?

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

spoilers:
    He loses part of his ear depending on your choices at the end of season 1.
    end of spoilers
    As I probably never have the time to play it for myself and rather have it from a fellow fan than youtube what choice? Sorry, for being a pain

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    As I probably never have the time to play it for myself and rather have it from a fellow fan than youtube what choice? Sorry, for being a pain
    spoilers:
    Alfred was captured by the main baddie Lady Arkham and forced Batman to either unmask himself or she would hurt Alfred. Choosing to unmask would cause Bruce to lost part of his ear by Lady Arkham's attack while choosing not to would cause Alfred to lose an eye in the ensuring battle/
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Man do I hope that's JB Blanc as Bane at the end of the video...
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP