Page 1051 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 5155195110011041104710481049105010511052105310541055106111011151 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,765 of 20743
    KSMayer

The She Hulk Omnibus just became available on IST, so go and order it while you can!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyaki View Post
    Has anyone had their copy of She-Hulk by Byrne ship from DCBS? I pre ordered mine a long time ago but haven't heard anything from them. I hope I didn't miss out.
    UPS Tracking has my She Hulk DM Omnibus arriving today (ordered from IST the same day of release).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KSMayer View Post
    The She Hulk Omnibus just became available on IST, so go and order it while you can!
    But I ordered it from DCBS, should I be worried that they may have no had it? I checked and I preordered mine towards the end of the month where it was made available, but feels like a long time ago now.

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    UPS Tracking has my She Hulk DM Omnibus arriving today (ordered from IST the same day of release).
    Sounds like IST was the way to go for this one.

Got my She-Hulk Omnibus, still can't get used to these flat spines, feels so weird. Looking forward to Marvel switching back

I highly doubt the She Hulk omnibus is actually OOP. The initial stock is probably just out - there have been massive shipping delays between Diamond, Hachette, USPS, UPS, and printers. I'm fairly certain places will have it back in stock fairly soon (and hoping, because I need to pick up a copy for myself still).

Looks like IST's sold out of the She Hulk omni again.

I do doubt that's OOP, but it could have a lower than average print run for a Marvel Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Looks like IST's sold out of the She Hulk omni again.

I do doubt that's OOP, but it could have a lower than average print run for a Marvel Omni.
    THIS exact problem is why Black Widow, Silver Surfer, and She-Hulk could not be preordered from TOW (I emailed them about that topic awhile ago). Stock was low on initial orders, everyone clamored for it on release day, it was gone, folks were PO'd, so they didn't allow preorders on those books. They are allowing preorders on all other future books, and while they're a few bucks more than IST on release day, I've been preordering every omni I want from TOW to ensure I get one. I missed She-Hulk, but I'm not to dissappointed, and now I just need to nab Surfer next week and then my F5'ing IST's web page days are over. blech.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    THIS exact problem is why Black Widow, Silver Surfer, and She-Hulk could not be preordered from TOW (I emailed them about that topic awhile ago). Stock was low on initial orders, everyone clamored for it on release day, it was gone, folks were PO'd, so they didn't allow preorders on those books. They are allowing preorders on all other future books, and while they're a few bucks more than IST on release day, I've been preordering every omni I want from TOW to ensure I get one. I missed She-Hulk, but I'm not to dissappointed, and now I just need to nab Surfer next week and then my F5'ing IST's web page days are over. blech.
    So TOW is not accepting pre-orders of Silver Surfer? The website has it in the advance orders section.

How is TOW when it comes to getting preorders? With the way things sell out those days, is it probably worth the extra few bucks in price plus shipping costs to order from them? I want to support IST but if I buy from TOW then I still kind of am, right?
    Last edited by Victor_Von_Doom; 06-12-2020 at 04:29 PM.

It's head-scratching...

You would think everyone (shops, publishers, distributors, etc) would WANT actual pre-orders, so they can properly gauge demand, fulfill orders and make customers happy. But nope, we only get pathetic "wish-lists" and they print a seemingly random amount of books, based on god knows what, so they print either too many or not enough and piss off both shops and customers.

All-New Member

What's the situation with the Wolverine Omnibus (Miller) reprint? I've been out of the loop for several months. I think I've gathered that it was released and initial stock sold out (like the Byrne She-Hulk omni?) and that more are expected to be released. Is that right? Do we know when more copies should be available at IST? I added it to my wishlist there, but I'm not sure if they send notifications when wishlist items return to stock. Thanks!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    What's the situation with the Wolverine Omnibus (Miller) reprint? I've been out of the loop for several months. I think I've gathered that it was released and initial stock sold out (like the Byrne She-Hulk omni?) and that more are expected to be released. Is that right? Do we know when more copies should be available at IST? I added it to my wishlist there, but I'm not sure if they send notifications when wishlist items return to stock. Thanks!
    Diamond has it scheduled for 9-2-2020

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Diamond has it scheduled for 9-2-2020
    Fantastic, thanks for the info!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

I see all this talk about TOW. Why not CGN? Does nobody here use them? I pre-ordered Silver Surfer omni from them. I think this is my first time going through CGN, hope I don't regret it.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I see all this talk about TOW. Why not CGN? Does nobody here use them? I pre-ordered Silver Surfer omni from them. I think this is my first time going through CGN, hope I don't regret it.
    I use them. I think they're decent, but I will admit I'm not as worried about how the corners of my omnibii look, so I don't notice if anything happens to them. They pack everything reasonably well (everything bagged together, then stuffed newspaper all around to keep the pile from shifting) in pretty sturdy boxes. I don't think they're particularly fast or anything, but they are responsive to e-mails when you have issues (either before or after shipping).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Amazing Member

Was Silver Surfer 1 already sold out at IST and Cheap Graphic Novels?