Page 873 of 945 FirstFirst ... 373773823863869870871872873874875876877883923 ... LastLast
Results 13,081 to 13,095 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    Are you playing on a mac?
    Nope, I'm playing on windows.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Colossus Lion View Post
    I was having some trouble a few days back with the loading screen too, not to log in, but to get in the missions, also my collectibles taking forever to load in the zones, the problem was that my Unity Player updated somehow to the 4.6.6 version, I got back to the 4.5.5 version and it's all fine now.

The support ticket is not working for quite some time now, but I think you can send an email to the support too.
    Thanks for the reply. I ranted on FB too and then noticed over there they are advising to use email. The support is getting shockingly lacking I must say. Didn't know it had stopped working They should really post a long message on the home page where everyone can see it to update all customers on these kind of things. They should pay you guys in fractals or something for doing some of their job!

I think that must be my problem and I will try to find an older version of the unity player. I switched to a new PC but it might be in my backups somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I ranted on FB too and then noticed over there they are advising to use email. The support is getting shockingly lacking I must say. Didn't know it had stopped working They should really post a long message on the home page where everyone can see it to update all customers on these kind of things. They should pay you guys in fractals or something for doing some of their job!

I think that must be my problem and I will try to find an older version of the unity player. I switched to a new PC but it might be in my backups somewhere.
    If you are using a new PC, this might be the problem, when you download the Unity Player you will always get the newest version, only way to go back to an older version is if you have a backup of the old files.

First confirm if you are really using the newest version 4.6.6f2 at http://unity3d.com/pt/webplayer/setup

Here is the link that I posted a while back when we were having the achievement bugs, this is for the 4.5.5f1 version, if you don't find your backups.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/73.../WebPlayer.rar

I think they fixed those achievement bugs and stuff, but the newest version still seems to have a lot problems with loading screen.

And you are right in everything that you say, I'm hoping they come with something big to compensate all this time and lack of communication, but at this time I think nothing will really compensate.
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 11-18-2015 at 05:24 AM.

Thanks again for all the info. Now here is the strange part. I had found the support email address and sent an email briefly describing my issue. I added my username to the message. About 10 minutes later I tried to log in just to see if I could....and bingo! I was in the game. The only thing is there were only a lot of WIP symbols showing up for my backpack items. I could not travel to any of the zones and they still were loading after almost half an hour so I logged off after doing a few megacollects just to build up some of my newer heroes.

Speaking of the backpack, there different sections just had the WIP icon also so you could only mouse over it to see if it was mystery boxes etc. This is a dumb questions but did we always have a recently purchased Icon/section. Because that is the only one that didn't have a WIP icon.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Nope, I'm playing on windows.
    What is your current windows platform?
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks again for all the info. Now here is the strange part. I had found the support email address and sent an email briefly describing my issue. I added my username to the message. About 10 minutes later I tried to log in just to see if I could....and bingo! I was in the game. The only thing is there were only a lot of WIP symbols showing up for my backpack items. I could not travel to any of the zones and they still were loading after almost half an hour so I logged off after doing a few megacollects just to build up some of my newer heroes.

Speaking of the backpack, there different sections just had the WIP icon also so you could only mouse over it to see if it was mystery boxes etc. This is a dumb questions but did we always have a recently purchased Icon/section. Because that is the only one that didn't have a WIP icon.
    Looks more like you have to download the game files, and the recently purchased Icon/section in the backpack is an old thing I believe.

Looks more like you have to download the game files, and the recently purchased Icon/section in the backpack is an old thing I believe.
    I did download the game again on Monday evening to see if that would help and it didn't. I was still stuck at 76 % when I tried a couple of times, rebooting, etc. This was the longest I wasn't able to log in but it happened before about 6 weeks ago and even without me doing anything, it just started working again and moving past the 76%.

Only 10K behind RCL...I'm comin' for ya!

Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Only 10K behind RCL...I'm comin' for ya!

Congratulations Spy! But I actually hit 34K yesterday!

The coolest thing happened to me yesterday ii saw someone lvl from 12 to 7700+ omg I was shocked and surprise they have all the heroes and sidekicks and then they bought gold badges of course.It took him 3 hours to get to that lvl i stood by him and watched it all.Then he freinded me keep raising his hand and then laughing.You know i added him lml

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Congratulations Spy! But I actually hit 34K yesterday!
    <laughs> Gadzooks, man! That's quite a milestone! Congratulations!

The coolest thing happened to me yesterday ii saw someone lvl from 12 to 7700+ omg I was shocked and surprise they have all the heroes and sidekicks and then they bought gold badges of course.It took him 3 hours to get to that lvl i stood by him and watched it all.Then he freinded me keep raising his hand and then laughing.You know i added him lml
    and yet you're not suspicious of them... I would've reported the name to Gaz immediately.
    Last edited by CenturianSpy; 11-20-2015 at 02:05 PM.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

and yet your not suspicious of them... I would've reported the name to Gaz immediately.
    No thats not my buisness

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

No thats not my buisness
    You're wrong. If someone steals from Gaz, they are also stealing from this community and you. If someone is doing wrong and you can prevent that from happening but choose not to, then you're of poor character. This is true on the internet as it is in life. Shame on you.

You're wrong. If someone steals from Gaz, they are also stealing from this community and you. If someone is doing wrong and you can prevent that from happening but choose not to, then you're of poor character. This is true on the internet as it is in life. Shame on you.
    No shame on me Im not a snitch I was brought up ******* need stitches so i will not be one>>>>>....

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

No shame on me Im not a snitch I was brought up ******* need stitches so i will not be one>>>>>....
    Then you were brought up wrong. Shame on your parents. AND it's not snitching when they're stealing from you.