Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Astonishing Member

Black Bolt likes pineapple on his pizza. I wonder if Luna will gain this look.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    Black Bolt likes pineapple on his pizza. I wonder if Luna will gain this look.
    I'd like Luna and Ahura to have more definitive costumes from now on. In the past she's had a headband and a stripe in her hair like Crystal. I think they've just been doing the braid thing with her hair, but they haven't really solidified a look. I'd just want her to wear a mask and use an inhuman antennae. If she wore some modified version of Black Bolt's costume, that would be cool. And Ahura could wear some type of Kang the Conqueror costume since he was him in another future. I think making them kid costumes of the adults would make them secondary though since some people might see them as just non-Legacy characters when they've really been around since the 80's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'd like Luna and Ahura to have more definitive costumes from now on. In the past she's had a headband and a stripe in her hair like Crystal. I think they've just been doing the braid thing with her hair, but they haven't really solidified a look. I'd just want her to wear a mask and use an inhuman antennae. If she wore some modified version of Black Bolt's costume, that would be cool. And Ahura could wear some type of Kang the Conqueror costume since he was him in another future. I think making them kid costumes of the adults would make them secondary though since some people might see them as just non-Legacy characters when they've really been around since the 80's.

Yes so definitive would be good, although the look will need to go with which direction they are truly heading.
    For Luna I can see her honouring her parents with a silver outfit, with a black diamond somewhere on it. If she does go the Avenger route wearing an Avenger jacket when that was the team uniform. I never really saw a mask but I wouldn't say no.

No not Kang, that was a future he almost wiped out the Inhumans. Maybe he has some sort of time shield outfit under his clothes but that is just for the tech. Most likely it will either be him sticking with Ennilux and having the suit and tie look with the lightning Bolts Boltagons tend to have, turning it into a product brand. That or they will have him embrace the Royal route and will wear the Boltagon regalia but adding to it, maybe a face cover, and or changing the colours.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Come on who else has ideas for looks.

Also Petras Petragon https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Petra...on_(Earth-616). Any idea on how his powers might be. What we know so far are Petragon seem to take half animal half humanoid changes with the animal form giving an ability:
    Gorgon, Goat legs, Kinetic Shockwaves from a stomp (maybe also a kick?)
    Alecto, Bat(?) wings, Flight.

They may also actually take forms of more Mytholgical beings Saytr, and Wyvern.

So Petras either he gained a Bision head, or became more like a Minotaur. So his head must have something to do with his powers, thoughts?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Someone at the Planet-Size X-Men thread posted that with mutants terraforming Mars, Inhumans could have a go at Venus.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Someone at the Planet-Size X-Men thread posted that with mutants terraforming Mars, Inhumans could have a go at Venus.
    Terraforming is the cool new trend. First the x-men, then the Inhumans and lastly the Eternals.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Terraforming is the cool new trend. First the x-men, then the Inhumans and lastly the Eternals.
    Well, the Inhumans actually beat the X-Men to terraforming Mars, publication wise. In the AU Fantastic Four: The End in 2006-2007.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Well, the Inhumans actually beat the X-Men to terraforming Mars, publication wise. In the AU Fantastic Four: The End in 2006-2007.
    Like someone mentioned somewhere, a lot of their readers don't read anything else to know. I think the X-Men are following the trend of inhumans and eternals. Proto-humans then superhumans then interacting with humans then going into space then setting up shop on a planet then becoming a part of a galactic community.

Galaxies Wanderer

Come on who else has ideas for looks.

Also Petras Petragon https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Petra...on_(Earth-616). Any idea on how his powers might be. What we know so far are Petragon seem to take half animal half humanoid changes with the animal form giving an ability:
    Gorgon, Goat legs, Kinetic Shockwaves from a stomp (maybe also a kick?)
    Alecto, Bat(?) wings, Flight.

They may also actually take forms of more Mytholgical beings Saytr, and Wyvern.

So Petras either he gained a Bision head, or became more like a Minotaur. So his head must have something to do with his powers, thoughts?
    Alecto is from Greek mythology too.

About Petras, the bison/bull head is already something, a headbutt will hurt a lot.
    I don't think they showed another part of his body that was affected by terrigenesis... it's quite likely he won't inherit his shockwave power... (unless they go for headbutt shockwave... I can see that being useful, breaking any type of wall or defense)
    If he doesn't develop anything else, I bet on super strength.

Astonishing Member

My idea is the Inhumans create a Solar system of 10 planets. That's why they have been missing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chocomancer View Post
    Alecto is from Greek mythology too.

About Petras, the bison/bull head is already something, a headbutt will hurt a lot.
    I don't think they showed another part of his body that was affected by terrigenesis... it's quite likely he won't inherit his shockwave power... (unless they go for headbutt shockwave... I can see that being useful, breaking any type of wall or defense)
    If he doesn't develop anything else, I bet on super strength.
    Maybe his horns are indestructible. Ya so the greek connection is really strong in the family.

Astonishing Member

So with Magneto's trial and the talks going on I wonder if Luna could be brought in. Wanda's death will affect Pietro greatly and having his daughter there would be good. Plus with the Mutant's no precog rules I wonder what this could mean as well since she isn't a Mutant and would also have diplomatic immunity.

My idea is the Inhumans create a Solar system of 10 planets. That's why they have been missing.
    Mine is to bring back the Earth of Franklin Richards' Heroes Reborn pocket universe and put it back on the far side of the Earth-616's Sun as Counter-Earth, which is where it went after Doom's initial clash with the Dreaming Celestial. It had its own Attilan and Inhumans complete with HR versions of the Royal Family except for Crystal who was brought in from 616 as one of the Avengers who sacrificed themselves to defeat Onslaught. After Ashema the Celestial forced all the heroes to return to 616 (including oddly enough the Royal Family aside from Crystal, and She-Hulk, all of whom were native to HR Earth), the Inhumans were left leaderless (the panels didn't show Maximus with them, but he was never heard from since his defeat. The handbooks say the Royal Family and She-Hulk were merged into their 616, original counterparts which always struck me as an unusual solution. Attilan was later somehow abandoned, as it was used by various superteams such as the native Young Allies and 616's Thunderbolts. I say bring back the Inhumans of Heroes Reborn Earth, add the Inhumans of 616 Earth who want to join them, and get Black Bolt (or someone else) to rule over an expanded Attilan of a re-established Counter Earth.
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Niffleheim

Ulysses had a conversation with Old Logan In CW 2 about all the Inhumans leaving Earth for good. Was he the real Logan?