I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "I'm about end Sam Wilson's whole career, but I'm not a rapper"

"BOOM
    BAM
    BOP
    BADA BOP BOOMP
    POW"

The definition of awesome. Zemo. Is. Officially. Here.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

He got his hoodie.

"I'm about end Sam Wilson's whole career, but I'm not a rapper"

"BOOM
    BAM
    BOP
    BADA BOP BOOMP
    POW"

Not too far off from the Civil War concept art:

Righteously awesome. Cannot wait to see Zemo & the T-Bolts ruling the box-office.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Righteously awesome. Cannot wait to see Zemo & the T-Bolts ruling the box-office.
    That would be really awesome.

BANNED

Captain America #295 Jul 1984
    "The Centre Cannot Hold!"
    As Captain America visits Dave Cox at the hospital, Baron Zemo and Mother Superior kidnap Arnie Roth.

Later Steve meets Bernie and Jack Monroe after a movie, where Bernie notices that Steve looks older.
    Suddenly Steve receives a distressed call from Arnie Roth. Rushing to Arnie's apartment,
    they find a skull burned into the wall and a robot Arnie. The robot announces that Arnie is Red Skull's captive.

Red Skull examines the recently deceased Horst as Cap and Nomad enter Skull-House.
    The Sisters of Sin attack Cap and Nomad, but the heroes are able to outmaneuver the villains.
    Spying Baron Zemo from afar, Cap savagely attacks only to discover he's actually a disguised Arnie.
    Horrified, walls are closing in until it is too late. Meanwhile, Starfox and Wasp ring Bernie's doorbell,
    unaware that Mother Superior is kidnapping her on the other side of the door.

Story by J.M. DeMatteis. Art by Paul Neary and Brett Breeding.

Don't let Stevil see his heterosexual life partner cozying up to Crimson Head!

All-New Member

Wonder how they'll handle the transformation from Civil War Zemo (which I didn't like) to a more classic Zemo.

Remember guys, you can take over America and defeat the Avengers, but you'll never outsmart or beat one normal guy with guns! That's just way out of your league!

Just read the end of Rosenbergs Punisher. I did not like it. I did not like how Zemo was portrayed. I did not not like what happened to him. Free Zemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy Ran The Aluminum Foot View Post
    Just read the end of Rosenbergs Punisher. I did not like it. I did not like how Zemo was portrayed. I did not not like what happened to him. Free Zemo.
    God, now I have to run #FreeHydraCap AND #FreeHelmut aaaaaaa I hate everything

God, now I have to run #FreeHydraCap AND #FreeHelmut aaaaaaa I hate everything
    I haven’t kept up with Hydra Cap since the Punisher run with the War Machine armor. Is he still rotting away in prison (Because no one is creative) or did they just kill him? (Because no one is creative)

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy Ran The Aluminum Foot View Post
    I haven’t kept up with Hydra Cap since the Punisher run with the War Machine armor. Is he still rotting away in prison (Because no one is creative) or did they just kill him? (Because no one is creative)
    In Coates' Captain America the new villains led by the Russian OC waifu get Stevil out of jail, have Selene from X-Men attack him, he loses and she like melts his body or whatever, the book hasn't gotten back to it for several months, people think they're gonna use him as a Red Skull body which would be the laziest thing ever, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM BREVOORT 2017
    We spent 2 years on Stevil, he's going to be an active player in the Marvel Universe going forward.