Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1289

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 03:51 PM.

All-New Member

Thanks, I’ll definitely check out the software! What’s the beatbox way to retain the first and last page of the book? I head some methods of separation can take those along with the covers.

Most importantly of all, remember to post the results here :P I am still awaiting funds to bind my Negation collection - God knows when that will be!
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

I picked the #0 issue up at a comic con, I'm going to be honest and admit that the cover looked cool... Anyway, I collected the rest in single issues and I absolutely loved it! It turns out that Negation is one series in a bunch by CrossGen, and I want to read the rest too, eventually. Anyway, it was friggin awesome and HC collected editions are hard to get, even the SCs were pricey last I saw. So I might as well get a sparkly new one of my own
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    I don't know where the FF issues would go but I found the prelude story to the final battle in uncanny X-Men and the avengers and the actual storyline

Avengers # 244 The Final Battle prelude Part 1
    Avengers # 245 The Final Battle prelude Part 2
    Uncanny X-Men # 187 The Final Battle prelude Part 3
    Uncanny X-Men # 188 The Final Battle prelude Part 4
    Rom Annual # 3 The Final Battle prelude Part 5
    ROM # 60 The Final Battle Part 1
    ROM # 61 The Final Battle Part 2
    ROM # 62 The Final Battle Part 3
    ROM # 63 The Final Battle Part 4
    ROM # 64 The Final Battle Part 5
    ROM # 65 The Final Battle Part 6
    ROM # 66 The Final Battle Part 7
    Just make sure on the cover somewhere it says ROMnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    It's basically 3 and 1/4 trades put together. The (awesome & must read) Silver Surfer IG-prelude stuff is taken from Infinity Gauntlet Prelude HC (2018 Marvel) (which is basically the Rebirth of Thanos old TPB but with MORE added), which is only available in the (very expensive) Infinity Gauntlet HC Box Set....I mention this because that HC (smartly) excerpts a few of the issues on the TOC. I didn't bother to identify which are merely excerpts...which is only like 2-4 issues I think.

Anyway, definitely one of my topmost best binds and just one of my best ideas, period.

Attachment 74329
    Very cool man...thanks for the peek at the TOC.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Literally just went through all 70 pages of this thread after discovering it 2 hours ago. Wow......there are some really nice custom binds in here. Way beyond what I thought was possible. Makes me want to go home and look for things to bind haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FreakyFraser View Post
    Literally just went through all 70 pages of this thread after discovering it 2 hours ago. Wow......there are some really nice custom binds in here. Way beyond what I thought was possible. Makes me want to go home and look for things to bind haha.
    It's addictive. I'm juggling a lot of projects right now...need to buckle down and get a few more sent in.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Just make sure on the cover somewhere it says ROMnibus.
    Of course! Who could forget that !😛
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Welcome to The forum Freaky Fraser! You you've got a a great Bindery in Ottawa called Smith's Falls Bindery! Highly recommended!

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham Thrasher View Post
    Welcome to The forum Freaky Fraser! You you've got a a great Bindery in Ottawa called Smith's Falls Bindery! Highly recommended!
    Thanks for the heads up. Funny you mention that......I was on their website yesterday. I was going to contact them.......do you know if they can do graphic covers?

I don't know if they do graphic covers but you should ask. They're really great to talk to with friendly and knowledgeable staff. I didn't ask about graphic covers because truth be told I haven't used Photoshop in close to a decade, so I'm more then a little rusty. So I'm just focusing on good old fashioned cloth covers for now as really my main goal in binding is to get my comics out of the bags and boards and on a shelf . But yeah definetly, you ask them if that's something they do.

All-New Member

My custom dust jackets for my Bane binds arrived today.

IMG_4443.jpg
    IMG_4444.jpg
    IMG_4446.jpg