Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Does anyone have a feeling that it was Emma who planted the list of to-do in Scott's mind?

Mr. Sinister and the Marauders are on the list.

It's highly possible that Emma was the one who planted the images of Marauders killing Morlocks in the tunnels into Chamber's mind.
    Thought about it a while back, but my main issue with this theory is the long range telepathy required to pull it off. Doesn't really fit with the whole 'laying low and letting people think I'm dead' angle. I mean, the whole point is most likely to hide from another super powerful telepath, right?

That being said, an easy/super cheap/hilarious fix would be for Rosenberg to say she impersonated that redheaded waitress from the coffee shot one night.

Anyway. Semi-random thought. Anyone else wondering if Mystique hasn't been brainwashed into being more... huh... docile, I guess? I mean, there's no way she wouldn't be laughing her ass off at the current sitting-around-and-waiting-for-her-ex-to-call phase of Emma's plan, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-16-2019 at 01:38 AM.

Astonishing Member

And now, the last male member of Generation X has been killed off. Goddammit.

I've got to find some way of severing my attachment to this franchise. Even in times when the death count is rather light, I still feel like I'm just waiting for the next good character to get snuffed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Thought about it a while back, but my main issue with this theory is the long range telepathy required to pull it off.
    Did you not see the last panel of Emma using her long telepathy to snoop around and Mystique asking her what is happening?

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Chamber is pure energy encased in a human shell. Poor writing to botch that and have him die from a stab wound/impaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    Chamber is pure energy encased in a human shell. Poor writing to botch that and have him die from a stab wound/impaling.
    I agree 100%.. another fine example of a writer not doing his/her homework and of the X Editorial and their lack of professionalism
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Chamber's literally reformed himself from nothing before. Even if his death is meant to stick, it's an easier one to undo than Multiple Man (so long as Rosenberg isn't writing it, I mean).

BANNED

This is not a simple metal harpoon. It is a bio-energy harpoon that can disrupts energy.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Wow just wow...I lost 70% of my interest in this book after this issue :/ taking out Chamber, Karma not including Sunspot but adding Juggernaut, Hope, keeping Havok and Multiple Man...le siiiiigh Dani is my only interest I'm continuing to read this now

Attachment 82394
    this is seriously my favorite part

when all the mutants are dead
    The Marauders are serial Killin clones. Who Chamber thought murdered a bunch of disenfranchised mutants that no one cared about...for the second or third time. most of the xmen are believed dead but yeah let's treat these psychopaths with kid gloves And if Scott hadn't been acting like StickNMyAssclops and distracting Chamber wouldn't have died.
    Why don't you? he just saw a buncha his fellow ugly mutants.. elderly...kids slaughtered. A group of mutants he was responsible for because Cyclops Jean Grey Xavier is too busy looking cute living in mansions driving sports cars to worry about what's going on in the mutant hood. lol if this was the military you wouldn't have heard about it

ugh dude right?? I wish Chamber had turned the tables and since he doesn't have internal organs instead fueled by his biokinetic psionic energy Harpoons weapon didn't effect him. He didn't even throw it.. .le sigh

lol
    chamber's end quote is dumb and makes no sense. Scott didn't kill him, chamber killed himself by acting like a moron

How come no one is talking about the most tragic death?!??!?!

RIP HARRY'S HIDEAWAY!!!

My theory is that Harry made an insurance against supervillains and this was his retirement plan.

Sorry, redhead waitress who flirted with Scott at UXM # 11, now you're unemployed (or dead)

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Did you not see the last panel of Emma using her long telepathy to snoop around and Mystique asking her what is happening?
    I said I had an issue with casual long range telepathy due to the secretive nature of whatever Emma is doing. As in "I thought about it, but eventually deemed it too idiotic to be an actual plot point". If you're going to pull a crazy stunt as a means to hide from other high level players, the dumbest thing you could do would be to break cover and pull the kind of feats that low level players can't even dream of. Tactics 101, really.

Not saying it won't be rationalized/hand-waved away. It just would be a really, really dumb plot point if nothing came out of it. I mean, what, we're seriously supposed to believe Sinister wouldn't notice another telepath creep psychically altering/stalking Cyclops? Surely, he noticed but is keeping his mouth shut as a means to meet the "hidden player" under semi-favorable circumstances, right?

Anyway. Let's say Emma has indeed been super casual about long range telepathy because of plot armor or whatever. It kinda just dawned on me she's most likely been actively creeping on that lulzy Scogan action for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    My theory is that Harry made an insurance against supervillains and this was his retirement plan.

Sorry, redhead waitress who flirted with Scott at UXM # 11, now you're unemployed (or dead)
    Let's just hope she's not the new Kate Kildare.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 05-16-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Thank gawd bae Prism escaped this mess.

Extraordinary Member

This is not a simple metal harpoon. It is a bio-energy harpoon that can disrupts energy.
    Yeah, this is explicitly stated in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Chamber's literally reformed himself from nothing before. Even if his death is meant to stick, it's an easier one to undo than Multiple Man (so long as Rosenberg isn't writing it, I mean).
    Please don't let him write it. Somehow the man couldn't come up with the simplest explanation of that it was only dupes who died thinking they were the original or that Jamie's dupe that was left in storage was one he made recently rather than before all of X-Factor thus erasing all character development he's had.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    How come no one is talking about the most tragic death?!??!?!

RIP HARRY'S HIDEAWAY!!!
    Wonder if Shan will throw a couple bills that way to get the bar rebuilt or if she'll just forget about it now that she's just run away from her problems.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I mean, what, we're seriously supposed to believe Sinister wouldn't notice another telepath creep psychically altering/stalking Cyclops? Surely, he noticed but is keeping his mouth shut as a means to meet the "hidden player" under semi-favorable circumstances, right?e.
    Like I said, Sinister's actions make no sense unless that's exactly what he's doing. He could just resurrect the Marauders and surrender all the sudden is just stupid, unless he hopes "Captain America" is taking him to whoever is running the show.