Page 323 of 774 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 11598

Wanda's not a Pretender, This is a Pretender

Also shouldn't the pretender be Franklin, since apparently he used his reality warping powers to make himself a mutant.

Whatever the case, the X-Books need to stop treating Wanda as the Scarlet Scapegoat and actually address things like HOM, rather that blaming Wanda for their own lazy writing.
    Last edited by leokearon; 05-06-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

That would require the idea of the X-Men to actually evolve.

Thinking about it ... This is the fault of the Avengers office (if it exists), I mean it's a character from their franchise, if they cared enough about her they would have reconnected it a long time ago (and they tried twice with the Life Force and Dr Doom manipulating her which everyone forgets also in Avengers vs X-men when Wanda helps Hope creating more mutants)

You're telling me that they can't change or retcon what Wanda did even now on a mini or something... They can still do stuff like "Chthon was behind everything" or just bring a Wanda from another universe where she never said those words if they can't clean this mess up

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wanda's not a Pretender, This is a Pretender

Also shouldn't the pretender be Franklin, since apparently he used his reality warping powers to make himself a mutant.

Whatever the case, the X-Books need to stop treating Wanda as the Scarlet Scapegoat and actually address things like HOM, rather that blaming Wanda for their own lazy writing.
    But Franklin is a favorite character from Hickman, so he will never be called the pretener

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Thinking about it ... This is the fault of the Avengers office (if it exists), I mean it's a character from their franchise, if they cared enough about her they would have reconnected it a long time ago (and they tried twice with the Life Force and Dr Doom manipulating her which everyone forgets also in Avengers vs X-men when Wanda helps Hope creating more mutants)

You're telling me that they can't change or retcon what Wanda did even now on a mini or something... They can still do stuff like "Chthon was behind everything" or just bring a Wanda from another universe where she never said those words if they can't clean this mess up
    That would be super cheap and most would just ignore it. They already ignore the Life Force, which I think is a perfectly decent retcon...

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But Franklin is a favorite character from Hickman, so he will never be called the pretener
    True, but Franklin has never been lumped with a storyline in which he nearly wiped out the mutant race. Plus it's very highly likely that his mutant status will be restored at some point down the line, i don't think the same can be said for certainly for Wanda.
    Last edited by Scarlet Wiccan; 05-06-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wiccan View Post
    True, but Franklin's has never been lumped with a storyline in which he nearly wiped out the mutant race. Plus it's very highly likely that his mutant status will be restored at some point down the line, i don't think the same can be said for certainly for Wanda.
    As much as mutants are beyond normal humans,

Franklin is to mutants. And other powered people.

Franklin is "his own kind of mutant". Or was. The thing about appearing as a mutant almost seems like how Wanda and Pietro appeared as mutants, but aren't.

Hmmmm?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

https://twitter.com/ciantormey/statu...429392388?s=21

Well here is some lovely line art from what I’m hoping is the Darkhold comic, fingers crossed
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Advanced Happy Mother's Day to Wanda!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1390414120852213761
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

It's cian tormey so it's definitely for Darkhold Alpha

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

This is SO Lovely and Heartwarming for our Wanda and ALL Marvel Mothers, Thanks Ravin' Ray and Happy Mothers Day 2021!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post

Well here is some lovely line art from what I’m hoping is the Darkhold comic, fingers crossed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It's cian tormey so it's definitely for Darkhold Alpha

NICE, that is SO Awesomely Lovely, I am Hyped for This more and more!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Nice to see Thor's mum not shown to be the Cosmic Chicken.

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta by Leokearon
    https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...0%3A1620374518

Digbash Marvel legends Scarlet Jocasta

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post

Looking forward to it, hoping she get's some kind of faceoff against chthon. Just wish the book was coming sooner rather than later.