Page 133 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3469

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Yeah. I wonder what the kid is up too. I'd like him to be apart of Tony's up coming book. You know he would do that for Happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Maybe he'll be in Adamantium Agenda? Since Taylor's writing and he wrote Superior.
    I don't think Slott is going to visit that storyline.

I honestly prefer a clean break from the past 3-4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I don't think Slott is going to visit that storyline.

I honestly prefer a clean break from the past 3-4 years.
    They probably won't, but I would love to see the kid under Tony's wing. He would feel like he owed Happy. I understand you want a fresh start with the adoption and all gone, but they already said everything is still continuity. So it seems like we will have to put up with they adoption angle still. I wish Slott would retcon it though. Like in the very first issue.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-14-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

iMan 42s

Easiest way to apply the adoption retcon. Tony is a fusion of three other Tony Stark so that history applies to at least one of them. Heroe's Reborn was as far as Franklin Richards understood, so it's likely in that timeline he would just be Howard's actual son. So Tony is Schrodinger's Stark, he is and isn't genetically a Stark until the timeline feels like he is.

That might actually make for a good story. Running for president, can't, then he can. Or he has to manage shifting histories because of all that Kang stuff from way back. I'm curious if Slott will tackle Tony's kind of out there history like the Kang retcons.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Tony is going to be a huge part of this mini.
    https://www.newsarama.com/39038-the-...interview.html
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Tony is going to be a huge part of this mini.
    https://www.newsarama.com/39038-the-...interview.html
    I'm not a huge Logan fan. But I will give it a shot. Maybe Stark will get an adamantium armor out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm not a huge Logan fan. But I will give it a shot. Maybe Stark will get an adamantium armor out of it.
    Yeah I'm not big on Logan either. I don't hate him, I'm just meh on him. I'm just getting it because Tony's in it. If Stark got a adamantium armor I would lose my **** lol.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 03-14-2018 at 06:08 AM.

He's one of my favorites. I'm glad both Iron Man and Daredevil are going to be involved in his return.

He's one of my favorites. I'm glad both Iron Man and Daredevil are going to be involved in his return.
    I have a lot of affection for DD as well. He's like Tony in that he is just as interesting out of the suit as he is in it.

I have a lot of affection for DD as well. He's like Tony in that he is just as interesting out of the suit as he is in it.
    Agreed. I think Tony and Matt can both be out of "costume" for entire comic issues and the story would be just as interesting as if they were suited up

Agreed. I think Tony and Matt can both be out of "costume" for entire comic issues and the story would be just as interesting as if they were suited up
    Exactly and not many characters can say that.

I would like to see Spymaster come back and tell Tony what really happened to Happy Hogan.

I would like to see Spymaster come back and tell Tony what really happened to Happy Hogan.
    that would be great. and Sinclair would certainly enjoy telling him. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't leave a calling card. it was "payback" for the death of his wife (?) Gretta.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-14-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Fantastic Member

IronManHongKongHeroes-600x912.jpg I like the look of this armor
    Last edited by John Keyt; 03-14-2018 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Word correction

Fantastic Member

IronManHongKongHeroes-600x912.jpg I like the look of this armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that would be great. and Sinclair would certainly enjoy telling him. I'm kind of surprised that he didn't leave a calling card. it was "payback" for the death of his wife (?) Gretta.

Agreed. He would love to rub it in Tony's face about Happy. I want to see how Tony reacts to the news that it was him that killed Happy. It would make for some great scenes.