Page 278 of 347 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 5196
    BANNED

So I guess we now know where Riri's ending up...good call on having two Bendis characters in the same book

This gives me hope for better continuity - Jim is a class act and I can't wait to see what he does for this team:

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/955509895121563650

"If there are changes coming to any of the cast, I'll absolutely be coordinating that with the solo series writers and editors to make sure it's properly reflected in the team book."
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    This gives me hope for better continuity - Jim is a class act and I can't wait to see what he does for this team:

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/955509895121563650

"If there are changes coming to any of the cast, I'll absolutely be coordinating that with the solo series writers and editors to make sure it's properly reflected in the team book."
    If you haven't already, definitely check out Zub's webcomic,"Skullkickers". You can ready the whole story from beginning to end for free and get a feel for his writing style and comedy. Also it's just a really fun read. Looking forward to seeing his run on Champions.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Zub and Izaakse are taking over Champions come April.
    https://www.cbr.com/jim-zub-marvel-c...R-TW&view=list
    Also keeps in mind the differences between Peter and Miles' powers so it looks like we'll be seeing his abilities in other comics soon.
    https://twitter.com/unspeakableFOOL/...98028328194048
    This looks promising i guess i'm back on following Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    If you haven't already, definitely check out Zub's webcomic,"Skullkickers". You can ready the whole story from beginning to end for free and get a feel for his writing style and comedy. Also it's just a really fun read. Looking forward to seeing his run on Champions.
    Thanks! I became a big fan of Jim's through his work on Wayward. A few years ago, he was working on Samurai Jack which I was reading with my then 8 year old. We met him at a convention and he couldn't have been a nicer person, answering my kid's questions about Jack and writing and comics in general. Genuine class act and I hope this book takes off. I'm excited to give it another shot.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Here's the solicit for Spider-Man #239

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by PATRICK BROWN
    • His Sinister Six is turning on him, and his nephew (SPIDER-MAN) can’t turn a blind eye to his crimes.
    • The IRON SPIDER is going down! But how far? And how far will Miles go to avoid losing his uncle again?
    • And you won’t believe what Miles’ parents are planning for his future!

Interesting things incoming for Miles. And things don't look good for Aaron.

He's also on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #799
    Last edited by Dragonick; 01-23-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Along with Silk, Human Torch, Clash, and Anti-Venom. Looks like Peter calls in the cavalry, but they all get defeated.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I'm really interested in what Miles' parents have in store for him, the last we saw of them was when Jefferson was talking to Cable. And the last time we saw Rio was when she left after speaking to Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm really interested in what Miles' parents have in store for him, the last we saw of them was when Jefferson was talking to Cable. And the last time we saw Rio was when she left after speaking to Jefferson.
    My guess would be that after Jefferson was done talking to Cable he immediately contacted Rio about this due to not wanting to keep anymore secrets from her. The two have a long discussion and right then is when Miles reveals to them that Uncle Aaron is alive. The two then make the decision that Miles should train with Cable in order to become a better super-hero and super spy and take him out of school under the guise of a foreign study program or something.

Also I believe the buyer Aaron has in mind for the SHIELD helicarrier is either Maria Hill to continue her secret crusade of espionage or Tomoe the Techno Golem to serve as a mobile hideout since she can't use her building in Tokyo anymore and the helicarriers have stealth technology.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 01-23-2018 at 02:30 PM.

That's actually a really cool idea and factors into Miles' previous thoughts of if he should be a hero full time.

Just a heads up that Jason Reynolds (you know the author of that bestselling Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel) will be the guest for tonight's, 1/23/2018, episode of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. How awesome would it be if he were to announce that he'll be taking over Mile's book after Bendis' run on television?
    Last edited by Grimm911; 01-23-2018 at 03:15 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Just a heads up that Jason Reynolds (you know the author of that bestselling Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel) will be the guest for tonight's, 1/23/2018, episode of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. How awesome would it be if he were to announce that he'll be taking over Mile's book after Bendis' run on television.
    Thanks for the heads-up.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Just a heads up that Jason Reynolds (you know the author of that bestselling Miles Morales: Spider-Man novel) will be the guest for tonight's, 1/23/2018, episode of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. How awesome would it be if he were to announce that he'll be taking over Mile's book after Bendis' run on television?
    So I guess The Daily Show could be the new View for major Marvel announcements ?

BANNED

My guess would be that after Jefferson was done talking to Cable he immediately contacted Rio about this due to not wanting to keep anymore secrets from her. The two have a long discussion and right then is when Miles reveals to them that Uncle Aaron is alive. The two then make the decision that Miles should train with Cable in order to become a better super-hero and super spy and take him out of school under the guise of a foreign study program or something.

Also I believe the buyer Aaron has in mind for the SHIELD helicarrier is either Maria Hill to continue her secret crusade of espionage or Tomoe the Techno Golem to serve as a mobile hideout since she can't use her building in Tokyo anymore and the helicarriers have stealth technology.

I’m not a fan of any of that especially a minority teen hero dropping out of school