Page 5177 of 5186 FirstFirst ... 41774677507751275167517351745175517651775178517951805181 ... LastLast
Results 77,641 to 77,655 of 77781

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    A LOT. MANY, MANY episodes. Like A LOT.
    WOW, that is a LOT!

Thank you in advance for the amazing BP cartoon that you have created. We all await the 1st episode with baited breath.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Healthy criticism has been a hallmark of this thread and will always be.

We all don't have to always agree on everything to appreciate BP as 77,000+ posts will attest.

I don't agree my bro but I do respect your opinion.

I enjoyed the movie from start to finish. My one gripe is that BP didn't kill Ulysses himself.

I enjoyed the movie so much, I went to watch it at the movies twice and will be picking up two copies of the Blu-ray for myself and my Sister and her husband but that doesn't mean that I'll hold my tongue if something irks me.

The CGI utilised in T'Challa's penultimate battle with Killmonger, wasn't up to snuff in my humble opinion.

Did this stop the movie from breaking Box office records?

Hell no.

BANNED

i agree that criticism is not only acceptable but invited as soon as the work is released into the wild but that typing gif is a troll thing. please excuse me for not understanding it was a joke.
    I'm really forward to seeing your finished product as regards this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    They definitely have the rights to cartoons (I think toys are more ambiguous - as long as the toys are clearly not movie-related toys, they have the rights to them too). But, yeah, they seem to have avoided using them outside of comics if they couldn't leverage the movie cross-promotion.
    There's been an unsaid embargo on the X-Men and FF in cartoons for a while now.

Used to be Wolverine and Thing would still at least pop up for guest spots, or you'd see Galactus and Doom pop up as villains, but that was a few years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    thanks for the update, I am getting pumped for this! How many episodes are we expecting to get??
    I think it's a 26-episode season separated into two, 13-episode, halves.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Expecting better cinematography as opposed to ill used CGI, doesn't equate to being a hater.
    No that just shows you took time to watch the final product-for yourself. Versus what others said or only looking at trailers to make a line of bashing videos.

The legion of haters tend to be folks who when you ask them what is wrong-they can't tell you because they never saw the final product.

Yet can tell you everything wrong with the product based on hearsay.

Fixed it for you...

Thanos: "Ready... Go!"

Infinity Gauntlet Finger Snap.

Wakanda.

CGI and all.

Warrior Falls.

Zuri: "M'baku, what are you doing here?"

M'baku: "It's challenge day!"

Zuri: "No, I meant why are you dressed like a FRAKKING gorilla?"

Russo Bros: "CUT! Forrest why did you break character?"

Zuri: "Excuse me but... Dude is dressed straight up like a gorilla!"

Russo Bros: "He's Man-ape... What's the problem?"

Zuri: "It's racially insensitive."

Russo Bros: "So what, the diehard fans wanted better CGI so Thanos snapped his fingers and turned back time so here we are Andy Serkis is doing his Ceasar/King Kong thing backstage and we will edit it in later over his big furry green screen gorilla suit."

Zuri: "Anyone else want to chime in... Angela perhaps?"

Ramonda: "What Forrest is trying to say is that a black man literally dressed as a gorilla is offensive."

Russo Bros: "Let's see if we get this straight... You are dissatisfied with a black director that in a previous timeline filmed a 1.3 billion dollar movie but that wasn't good enough for you people so we altered the time space continuum and bring you better action via two white guys and now you are still complaining. If we two white dudes miss something that could have went racially south whose fault is that when you had a black director that sorted that out as an afterthought?"

T'challa: "What we are saying is..."

Russo Bros: "What you are really saying T'chadwick is that you people are unappreciative. We could always outsource this movie to BET or TVone with a Spike Lee budget and see how well that all turns out. You people are always good at raising just below Sci-fi Channel B-movie budgets and getting it in right... Superfly anyone!"

Silence.

Pin drop quiet.

Russo Bros: "Lookahere Neegriz... You have not one studio other than this one that would even attempt such a movie as this so we are gonna let bygones be bygones and have Thanos re-snap the other timeline back into existence and forget this ever happened... OKAY!"

Thanos smiles with that sh!t eating grin... SNAP!!!

A LOT. MANY, MANY episodes. Like A LOT.
    Nice, just what I wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX HECTIC View Post
    Fixed it for you...

Thanos: "Ready... Go!"

Infinity Gauntlet Finger Snap.

Wakanda.

CGI and all.

Warrior Falls.

Zuri: "M'baku, what are you doing here?"

M'baku: "It's challenge day!"

Zuri: "No, I meant why are you dressed like a FRAKKING gorilla?"

Russo Bros: "CUT! Forrest why did you break character?"

Zuri: "Excuse me but... Dude is dressed straight up like a gorilla!"

Russo Bros: "He's Man-ape... What's the problem?"

Zuri: "It's racially insensitive."

Russo Bros: "So what, the diehard fans wanted better CGI so Thanos snapped his fingers and turned back time so here we are Andy Serkis is doing his Ceasar/King Kong thing backstage and we will edit it in later over his big furry green screen gorilla suit."

Zuri: "Anyone else want to chime in... Angela perhaps?"

Ramonda: "What Forrest is trying to say is that a black man literally dressed as a gorilla is offensive."

Russo Bros: "Let's see if we get this straight... You are dissatisfied with a black director that in a previous timeline filmed a 1.3 billion dollar movie but that wasn't good enough for you people so we altered the time space continuum and bring you better action via two white guys and now you are still complaining. If we two white dudes miss something that could have went racially south whose fault is that when you had a black director that sorted that out as an afterthought?"

T'challa: "What we are saying is..."

Russo Bros: "What you are really saying T'chadwick is that you people are unappreciative. We could always outsource this movie to BET or TVone with a Spike Lee budget and see how well that all turns out. You people are always good at raising just below Sci-fi Channel B-movie budgets and getting it in right... Superfly anyone!"

Silence.

Pin drop quiet.

Russo Bros: "Lookahere Neegriz... You have not one studio other than this one that would even attempt such a movie as this so we are gonna let bygones be bygones and have Thanos re-snap the other timeline back into existence and forget this ever happened... OKAY!"

Thanos smiles with that sh!t eating grin... SNAP!!!
    You are one of the few posters that actually make me laugh. Good show sir!
    As far as Man-Ape; I loved the character as a child. It did not even occur to me that this would be offensive, because I had not even heard of the reference to black people and apes at that time; so to me, he was super cool looking. I loved that he wore the skin of a mighty beast of the jungle!

If we took away all the years of racial hatred and bigotry, we could all enjoy a nice tall blueberry slurpee in our limited edition Man-Ape plastic cup if not for all the negative history. Damn those racists, damn them to hell!

I guess those hillbillys back in the day never knew how pretty a mix-raced child could be. And best of all, they all got the "good hair" with very little need for the "pink lotion".
    Last edited by Mantis Dad; 08-01-2018 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Black Panther is going to be in Captain America #3 by the way. He was in the splash page at the end.

This timeline is so messed up lol.

And Shuri is in her pure Griot look, not the new hybrid.
    That issue was trash. Lol. I imagine this was how boring Cap was before Brubaker. Nothing fun at all. Lol

Good art though.
    Last edited by Cville; 08-01-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That issue was trash. Lol. I imagine this was how boring Cap was before Brubaker. Nothing fun at all. Lol

Good art though.
    I actually thought the opposite. lots of action and it didnt read slow. ready fo see what dealings Steve has with Tchalla.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post

Good art though.
    I'm having Deja'vu with it.

It FEELS like BP season 1.

Yeah, Yu can draw Cap that is for sure.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

From IW special features

During this conversation, Joss Whedon revealed that Wakanda was supposed to make a physical appearance in Avengers: Age of Ultron before plans were changed at the last minute. "Wakanda was going to be in [Age of Ultron]. And then we kept like, 'Well, it's at the gates, it's by the...', and then we started referring to it as Wakanda. And then finally we were like, 'Let's just wait on this one.'"
    As much as I would have geeked out, I am glad. Using Wakanda as a "plot point" in AoU would have just resulted in it taking damage for no reason and looking weak and shitty .
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Expecting better cinematography as opposed to ill used CGI, doesn't equate to being a hater.
    I'd say the more troubling thing is that ill used CGI happened during a reshoot. There appears to be not enough time to clean it up.

Nate Moore should have made the effort to scrap the entire CGI final fight in a dark area idea before going back for reshoots.. Start it there, but finish it in a brighter area so the fight could be clearer and you'd need less CGI.

He dropped the ball on that one. Otherwise a great job. However, for some people the stronger the movie ends the better it is.

I don't think Civil War or Infinity War are great movies (just good to very good imo). However, they have GREAT endings. So much so that is why its understandable for people feel they are great. It should have been a priority to finish the movie as strong as it started.
    Last edited by Klaue's Mixtape; 08-02-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

In regards to the film....

I would have preferred Killmonger caught that well-deserved arse-whuppin' in broad daylight for all Wakanda to see.

The darkness and CGI made the final fight it hard to follow while the battle at Warrior's Fall was clear as day.

I'm tired of heroes being defeated/captured in front of the public, only to achieve final victory in the end when no one is around to see it.

I'm using Superman II, Spider-Man I & II as examples. I would prefer that other films don't repeat that formula.
    Last edited by Anthony Shaw; 08-02-2018 at 09:23 AM.