Thread: Toppo vs. Broly

Default Toppo vs. Broly

Anime/Movie DBS versions.

Arena.

1: Regular Toppo vs. Oozaru Rage Broly

2: GoD Toppo vs. Ssj Broly
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member

Regular Toppo was about on par with Goku and Vegeta in their Blue forms. Blue Goku was winning against Broly, who was kinda losing steam at that point. So Toppo probably has the edge here.

GoD Toppo against SSJ Broly is trickier to decipher. They both bodied Golden Freiza pretty hard, and I do think the fusion required to beat Broly is generally more impressive than the power up Vegeta got, at least in terms of presentation. But the Hakkai energy might be a good counter to Broly's rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Regular Toppo was about on par with Goku and Vegeta in their Blue forms. Blue Goku was winning against Broly, who was kinda losing steam at that point. So Toppo probably has the edge here.

GoD Toppo against SSJ Broly is trickier to decipher. They both bodied Golden Freiza pretty hard, and I do think the fusion required to beat Broly is generally more impressive than the power up Vegeta got, at least in terms of presentation. But the Hakkai energy might be a good counter to Broly's rage.
    However, that very same hakai energy was overwhelmed by Vegeta's new form. And considering Broly seemingly keeps getting stronger and can output monstrous amounts of energy without it really affecting him, I'd say Toppo would be in a bit of trouble here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    However, that very same hakai energy was overwhelmed by Vegeta's new form. And considering Broly seemingly keeps getting stronger and can output monstrous amounts of energy without it really affecting him, I'd say Toppo would be in a bit of trouble here.
    I always figured that was because Vegeta was using god-ki which was able to withstand the destruction energy rather than him just overcoming it.