Page 403 of 772 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where is the link to the questions?
    Here you have until today (Sunday) in the afternoon to send your questions
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/16/x-...ions-al-ewing/

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Which brings up a good question would you rather have an actress with natural blue eyes, contacts, or CGI her eyes blue?

in a perfect world i would want them to find a dark sinned actress with natural blue eyes just because i could see the awe etra that would cause in interviewd. even just the speculation of people thinking are her eyes real. so from an overall pr perspective and allure to the character something as simple as that can mean a lot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Here you have until today (Sunday) in the afternoon to send your questions
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/07/16/x-...ions-al-ewing/
    thank you just posted my question!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    @patloika -Photographer.
    @brown.suga.outlaw - Model

LOVE LOVE THE ART.
    hate the face.

That's rude, isn't that a cosplayer?

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I was unaware this was cosplay. I simply thought it was fan art.
    No harm was meant.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Yes she is. Actually, according to her insta bio she's an award-winning cosplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I was unaware this was cosplay. I simply thought it was fan art.
    No harm was meant.
    When I find cosplaying art like this I always try and tag the Cosplayer to give them recognition. As for her face:

Long story story, Mutants have colonized Mars and Storm is ruling the planet! It was a HUGE announcement in the Hellfire Gala run and that is literally not all! I'm floored....just when you thought Storm couldn't get more powerful. Like I always knew she could control space weather but man....this panel...this announcement! The "I was cute all night but now it's time to **** **** up" energy is what I hope to channel in my life from now on
    Here's what she looks like as Storm when she's not channeling "fuc% sh!t up energy".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    LOVE LOVE THE ART.
    hate the face.
    What's wrong with her face?! She is beautiful and is giving don't F with me energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Yes she is. Actually, according to her insta bio she's an award-winning cosplayer.

When I find cosplaying art like this I always try and tag the Cosplayer to give them recognition. As for her face:

Here's what she looks like as Storm when she's not channeling "fuc% sh!t up energy".

I wish I saw this one first. This is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    What's wrong with her face?! She is beautiful and is giving don't F with me energy.
    I think I would modify the eyebrows, I’m not convinced they did them justice.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Which brings up a good question would you rather have an actress with natural blue eyes, contacts, or CGI her eyes blue?
    Natural blue eyes but if that's hard then contacts would do just fine. I remember Alexandra Shipp blocked me for asking that question. She is a true bitch and i'll never like her

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Natural blue eyes but if that's hard then contacts would do just fine. I remember Alexandra Shipp blocked me for asking that question. She is a true bitch and i'll never like her
    I still remember when she was so sure Marvel wouldn’t reboot the X-Men once Disney bought fox. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm appears in Inferno, at least in the first chapter...I wasn't expecting that.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I appreciate the love that cosplayers have for storm.

did you guys see this? the link isn't working for some reason but storm is number one for female heroes kids can look up to:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    did you guys see this? the link isn't working for some reason but storm is number one for female heroes kids can look up to:

Yh I did. She is the goddess of the marvel universe indeed... All hail the HADARI YAO!