Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile Who Should be Who in The Inhuman's Upcoming Movie?

After Reading a Post about Vin Diesel and hearing he might Play Black Bolt and whether or Not he be a Good Choose it got me Thinking:

Who Would YOU Want, Which Actors and Actresses would you think be best to play the Major Roles in an Inhuman Movie?!

This is Mainly on who the Main Cast would be like Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, Gorgan, Karnak, Triton and Maximus but you can include other Inhumans and Characters you might think might be in the Movie as well.

Basic to the point and Please have Fun, Give Reasons Why and Show Respect to each other's Chooses!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Would there even be Black Bolt, Medusa and the rest, since MCU Inhumans seem different from comicverse.
    - A Skrull! Doctor Richards, why have you still not developed a counter measure against them? How many times did they impersonated you, ten?
    - A dozen Batman.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldarmy View Post
    Would there even be Black Bolt, Medusa and the rest, since MCU Inhumans seem different from comicverse.
    The movie isn't going to be about Daisy and Lincoln from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so unless they create a bunch of new characters for for no reason then the main cast is still going to be Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldarmy View Post
    We've only seen NuHumans and Inhumans from the colonies in the MCU precicesly because we'll be getting the Royal Family in the movie.

Which is perfect, because then the Inhumans can sub for both the mutant and the FF.

EDIT: Beat me to it!

Doesn't Vin Diesal do voice overs for Groot? I mean, it would work, but it would be a little weird since he has already played a character in the MCU.

But it would be funny if the first thing Black Bolt said was, "I am Groot."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    Doesn't Vin Diesal do voice overs for Groot? I mean, it would work, but it would be a little weird since he has already played a character in the MCU.

But it would be funny if the first thing Black Bolt said was, "I am Groot."
    He's said in interviews he specifically agreed to Groot since it leaves him open for another MCU role. (I don't actually like him as Black Bolt, I don't think he's a good enough actor to pull off a silent role, but I think it could happen if Marvel wanted it to)

Anyways Jessica Chastain as Medusa?
    X_sq_128.jpg
    Last edited by dan12456; 12-04-2015 at 11:49 AM.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456;1644561

[ATTACH=CONFIG
    29764[/ATTACH]
    I'm not even interested in Chastain's work but for some reason she instantly was the first actress to come to mind to me for Medusa.

I would like to see Rose McIver as Crystal

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    He's said in interviews he specifically agreed to Groot since it leaves him open for another MCU role. (I don't actually like him as Black Bolt, I don't think he's a good enough actor to pull off a silent role, but I think it could happen if Marvel wanted it to)

X_sq_128.jpg
    I was thinking of her too, or maybe Bryce Dallas Howard...

images (14).jpg

Gary Oldman as Maximus

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    The movie isn't going to be about Daisy and Lincoln from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so unless they create a bunch of new characters for for no reason then the main cast is still going to be Black Bolt, Medusa, Crystal, etc.
    Black Bolt will probably be renamed as simply, Bolt as they wouldn't want to confuse non comic reading moviegoers who might want to know why he's called Black Bolt when he's not black or maybe Marvel might just cast a black dude to play him to avoid any confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Black Bolt will probably be renamed as simply, Bolt as they wouldn't want to confuse non comic reading moviegoers who might want to know why he's called Black Bolt when he's not black or maybe Marvel might just cast a black dude to play him to avoid any confusion?
    Seriously?

Huh?

His name is Blackagar Boltagon.

Black Bolt: Vin Diesal, not because I think he'll kill it, but he has the physical presence to do it and it's very likely going to happen.
    Medusa: Jessica Chastain. She's a great actress. She's a red head. She could use a bit more stardom to help make her name go mainstream.
    Maximus: Honestly it seems like Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex could have been a great Maximus. Ezra Miller could be good, but he's going to be Flash for DC. Not a huge fan of the Gary Oldman suggestion. Johnny Depp possibly. Though we'd risk getting him playing just some variation of Jack Sparrow/Mad Hatter/Willy Wonka since that's all he does these days. But I like what he does even if it is no longer overly original.
    Karnak: Jaoquin Phoenix. Not necessarily a perfect fit, but I think I'd have fun seeing him in this role.
    Crystal: Emma Watson because why the **** isn't she in the MCU yet?

EDIT: After second thought swap Joaquin and Johnny Depp. Depp's quirky yet cryptic persona would work well as Karnak and Juoquin's squeaky voice could play well into Maximus. And he has the chops to really steal the show as Maximus.
    Last edited by Some Guy; 12-04-2015 at 03:19 PM.

BANNED