Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

More Bleach novels continue to come out, and with them, more and more dangling plot threads and character fates get resolved. Glad to see it confirmed that Harribel was rescued and Grimmjow survived the poison.

Extraordinary Member

UQ Holder: More serious Touta/Kirie ship-teasing as they travel to Kyoto to visit Nagi's old place. Touta seems willing to at least try to move on from Yukihime and take things to the next level. Unfortunately he's an idiot and doesn't know what that means so Kirie has to give him a birds and bees lecture.

Now who is this mysterious person they've run into. Another former member of the class or somebody new?

It could be a new character; I've seen some theories about it being Setsuna, since what we can see of the person seems kinda feminine, but also dressed with masculine flair. As a Hanyou, she's one of the only other characters that I'd expect to still be alive and not ancient, not counting magical interference like Nodoka and Yue.

...ooh, I just thought of something fun: Ku Fei uses ki to keep herself going Genkai-style, and she pretty much literally becomes "Master Ku." That's obviously not who is in the house, but that should be slotted for future arcs...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    It could be a new character; I've seen some theories about it being Setsuna, since what we can see of the person seems kinda feminine, but also dressed with masculine flair. As a Hanyou, she's one of the only other characters that I'd expect to still be alive and not ancient, not counting magical interference like Nodoka and Yue.

...ooh, I just thought of something fun: Ku Fei uses ki to keep herself going Genkai-style, and she pretty much literally becomes "Master Ku." That's obviously not who is in the house, but that should be slotted for future arcs...
    Just based on body type Setsuna is a good guess. And while I would love to see Setsuna again I've been kinda hoping for a bit of a different appearance from her, and a few others.

I've imagined a scenario where it's revealed that in order to help against Negi-Ialda and his apostles, another bunch of Ala Alba members (let's say Koutaro, Kaede, Ku Fei, Setsuna and Konoka in high end white mage mode) have made it possible to one time summon them to help out in at least one fight. Naturally they wouldn't beat Negi-Ialda, but at least take his apostles out of the equation when it becomes clear that they're not able to delay him any further and are just extra threats to deal with. I think something like that would be really cool.

Regardless of when or how (and if) Setsuna appears I'm hoping for some really beast mode feats from her. If Nodoka and Yue can become threats on par with Rakan then Setsuna should be just freaking epic.

BANNED

I just started to Jojo manga part 1 Phantom Blood vol. 1 i just read two chapters and i really enjoyed them. Dio is such a bastard, totally turned Jojo's life into hell. I would love to see Jojo told what kind of a monster Dio was to his father and got rid of Dio but he just didn't tell, he just endured all the torture and pain inflicted on him from Dio so far... xD just tell your father, damn it... xD

I haven't been following Boruto too closely, but I see Hanabi turned out super hot.

Extraordinary Member

I haven't been following Boruto too closely, but I see Hanabi turned out super hot.
    True, she's also a cool aunt.

And Hiashi is a dotting grandfather, and he has a good relationship with Naruto. That was really nice to see.

Also, Toneri is involved with whatever is happening to Boruto's eyes. Or at least, he's aware of it. I like that, he's got more to do than just hang out on the moon.

Amazing Member pearlofthepacific's Avatar

Ueda Rinko's Maria no Shiro = Maria's Castle

BANNED

Just finished The 3rd volume of Jojo part 1 Phantom Blood and that was it. I finished the part 1.

Overall, it was not a bad start. The art was kind of dated but not that bad and the action was very over the top at some panels. The story was easy to follow, simple and abit naive. There was some unexpacted gore, i wouldn't expect such a level of gore from a shounen.

UQ Holder Negima Spoilers

spoilers:

To put the final confirmation of the timeline situation in place, Dana confirms the existence of a parallel world where a cheat was used to bring Asuna back, and her presence caused the battle with the Lifemaker to end smoothly so that a happy ending could be achieved, ie, Negima's ending. It is further revealed that in the future of this timeline, Nodoka and Yue confessed, but Negi admitted to liking someone else (so the name he whispered was not one of them).

Mysterious person is a new character
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Was reading the site where I go for new One Piece chapters and Dr. Stone caught my eye. I ended up reading all 14 chapters and really like this manga. It is the same way I started reading The Promised Neverland.

UQ Holder Negima Spoilers

spoilers:

To put the final confirmation of the timeline situation in place, Dana confirms the existence of a parallel world where a cheat was used to bring Asuna back, and her presence caused the battle with the Lifemaker to end smoothly so that a happy ending could be achieved, ie, Negima's ending. It is further revealed that in the future of this timeline, Nodoka and Yue confessed, but Negi admitted to liking someone else (so the name he whispered was not one of them).

Mysterious person is a new character
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Scratch that; turns out Mystery person is Chamo in disguise. Also, sounds like Negi's choice crush was Chisame.
    end of spoilers

Damn work cpu not processing the code for the edit button to function...

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Scratch that; turns out Mystery person is Chamo in disguise. Also, sounds like Negi's choice crush was Chisame.
    end of spoilers
    If that second part is true I wonder what happened in the other timeline where Asuna was brought back. Cause that ship did not seem to be a thing there. Though, that could probably just be to keep the audience in suspense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    If that second part is true I wonder what happened in the other timeline where Asuna was brought back. Cause that ship did not seem to be a thing there. Though, that could probably just be to keep the audience in suspense.
    It seems like they are viewing the timeline where Asuna was brought back. But its sometime later that I guess they are watching Negi going to talk to her (to confess? Not sure). It could be that she turned him down, or said it could happen after the Lifemaker was taken care of. Even with Asuna back, didn't it take him like 5 years?

Extraordinary Member

And the UQ Holder chapter is out.

spoilers:
    Ah Chamo. You're still the Jar Jar Binks of this world to me and I want somebody to punch you in the face whenever I see you. And that was before I started finding pervert characters annoying.

The gang's all here so that they and we can get a crash course in the story between the last couple of chapters in Negima.

Poor Nodoka and Yue. But at least this means that they can have a cute yuri relationship no problem. The chapter ends before it's made clear if Negi's going to confess to Chisame or not. The suspense will keep the shippers nailed to their seats.
    end of spoilers