View Poll Results: Which Missing X-Character Are You Most Excited To See Return?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • X

11 10.09%
  • Citizen X (Sunspot)

50 45.87%
  • Dust

37 33.94%
  • Hellion

43 39.45%
  • Indra

13 11.93%
  • Doop

2 1.83%
  • Mystique

21 19.27%
  • The Brotherhood

22 20.18%
  • Lady Deathstrike

8 7.34%
  • Strong Guy

13 11.93%
  • The Raksha

5 4.59%
  • Poison

2 1.83%
  • Blink

31 28.44%
  • Ink

5 4.59%
  • Other

21 19.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't that room now just rubble at the New York garbage dump?
    That's where nuPyro belongs

War of the Realms: Uncanny X-Men #1: spoilers:
    Roberto DaCosta - Citizen X - has finally shown up on the scene. In the sewer tunnels.
    end of spoilers

Mr & Mrs X #10: spoilers:
    We got an appearance and retroactively a disappearance. Spiral tells Rogue that the Longshot that she met was just a Mojo clone, and Jean-Luc shows up to tell Remy that sh!t is hitting the fan with the Thieves' Guild.
    end of spoilers

Age of X-Man: X-Tremists #3: spoilers:
    No appearances that we know of, but one of the rebels that Iceman grabs looks a bit like Rictor.
    end of spoilers

Uncanny X-Men #17: spoilers:
    A bunch of X-Men get off their lazy asses to go to Rahne’s funeral. We see Kavita Rao, Prodigy, Longshot, Stacy X, some purple girl, Stevie Hunter(?), and some brunette woman. Can they stay on the team or is that too much diversity
    end of spoilers

Age of X-Man: Prisoner X #3: spoilers:
    Legion. All anyone needs to know. Read this book because it’s amazing.
    end of spoilers

UXM also listed a lot of dead X-Men, including the ones stuck in the Age of X-Man.
    spoilers:
    It included Roberto, I'm afraid. Sunspot must've been killed in War of the Realms!
    end of spoilers

The full list:
    spoilers:
    Tier, Roberto, Sam, Amara, Doug, Guido, Bobby, Warren, Hank, Jean, Lorna, Kurt, Kitty, Ororo, Piotr, Anna-Marie, Rachel, Betsy, Ali, Jonathan, Remy, Jubilation, Lucas, Shiro, Japheth, Neal, Nathan, Tessa, Jean-Paul, Paige, James, Hisako, Meggan, Jimmy, Laura, Joanna, David, Angelica, Monet, Gabby, Nezhno, Evan, Idie, Celeste, Mindee, Phoebe, Santo, Noriko, Victor, Robert, Gabriel, Laurie, Martha, Jia, Trevor, Iara, Lin, Eva, Alani, Ruth, Fabio, Erik, Charles.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-01-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

UXM also listed a lot of dead X-Men, including the ones stuck in the Age of X-Man.
    spoilers:
    It included Roberto, I'm afraid. Sunspot must've been killed in War of the Realms!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    JDW did say that he would be appearing in three series. If WOTR: Uncanny X-Men was one, that means we still have two to go so the “everything in Rosencanny is getting reversed” theory is going strong. but for now, rip Roberto
    end of spoilers

Some names from the list aren't on AoX like Cypher, Thunderbird III, Tempus, Frenzy... were they on the battle with Legion and Nate?

I think Jimmy means Jimmy Hudson but not sure. And it took a while to realize "Jonathan" was Forge lol

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Some names from the list aren't on AoX like Cypher, Thunderbird III, Tempus, Frenzy... were they on the battle with Legion and Nate?

I think Jimmy means Jimmy Hudson but not sure. And it took a while to realize "Jonathan" was Forge lol
    Cypher and Tbird III were in the big cavalry charge at the end of Disassembled. Frenzy got the call to rally, but (as we saw with Loa) that doesn't mean she responded. Tempus I'm not sure on.

yeah for a sec I thought Karma actually put the Wolverine above some of her close friends. But Cypher was on the battlefield at the end of #9 and the last three were dispersed throughout #10. Right before X-Man nukes himself, Frenzy grabs him and beats the crap out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Cypher and Tbird III were in the big cavalry charge at the end of Disassembled. Frenzy got the call to rally, but (as we saw with Loa) that doesn't mean she responded. Tempus I'm not sure on.
    You think we’ll ever learn why Indra and Loa just...didn’t show up?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    yeah for a sec I thought Karma actually put the Wolverine above some of her close friends. But Cypher was on the battlefield at the end of #9 and the last three were dispersed throughout #10. Right before X-Man nukes himself, Frenzy grabs him and beats the crap out of him.
    lol, we actually don't know the current whereabouts of Jonathan the actual wolverine. He won't be dead though. Perhaps he's with either Rogue or Captain Marvel? The first arc of Carol's current book has Laura and Gabby not present at home supposedly because they're on a mission - which based on the most recent issue of the same writer's Mr and Mrs X, set immediately before that, means that Carol doesn't yet know they're supposed to be dead - placing that arc contemporaneous to Champions #3 (which is where the teens found out about the events of UXM #10) and Age of X-Man. When Carol and Rogue are done with their current predicament, they'll discover that the X-Men are gone...
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

When did we learn that Forge's name is Jonathan? I must have missed that.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Another character with no name revealed.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Forge_(Earth-616)

Could it be Chamber?

Another character with no name revealed.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Forge_(Earth-616)

Could it be Chamber?
    Except Chamber is standing there next to her. And I believe his is spelled Jonothan.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

I think 'James' was referring to Nemesis and 'Jimmy' is referring to Warpath.

lol, we actually don't know the current whereabouts of Jonathan the actual wolverine. He won't be dead though. Perhaps he's with either Rogue or Captain Marvel? The first arc of Carol's current book has Laura and Gabby not present at home supposedly because they're on a mission - which based on the most recent issue of the same writer's Mr and Mrs X, set immediately before that, means that Carol doesn't yet know they're supposed to be dead - placing that arc contemporaneous to Champions #3 (which is where the teens found out about the events of UXM #10) and Age of X-Man. When Carol and Rogue are done with their current predicament, they'll discover that the X-Men are gone...
    He was hanging out with Gabby when the call came around so it's possible he unintentionally got wrapped up in Carol/Rogue's current predicament. Time must've been weird during the Mojo arc but I guess they arrived a little bit after. Do we know how much time really passed because for the X-Men stuck in AOXM, it's been three months but it's felt like three years?

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    When did we learn that Forge's name is Jonathan? I must have missed that.
    Forge's name is Jonathan Silverclould. I think it was shown during Fall of the Mutants - one issue shows his backstory on Vietnam.

Forge's name is Jonathan Silverclould. I think it was shown during Fall of the Mutants - one issue shows his backstory on Vietnam.
    Ahh. It's been quite a while since I've reread that. It do seem to remember that name. And I don't remember them ever really using his real name much at all.