Page 251 of 434 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 6499

azula is BEFORE THE FANTASTIC FOUR: BEN GRIMM & LOGAN (2000) #1
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    finally, an opportunity to bitch about how marvel unlimited chooses what back issues to add and how i can't get the full lord claremont pegging because some new mutants annual is still missing or something
    It's probably the one where Betsy and 15 yo Doug are butt naked and perving on each other. Or was that UXM? I haven't forgotten, Claremont!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It's probably the one where Betsy and 15 yo Doug are butt naked and perving on each other. Or was that UXM? I haven't forgotten, Claremont!
    I feel I've seen the New Mutants naked more times than myself.

Thanks, Chris.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Those were wild times. Also it was in a New Mutant annual, i'm not sure if it was #2 or #3.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I feel I've seen the New Mutants naked more times than myself.

Thanks, Chris.
    I mean, as a horny young gay tween I learned a lot

Oh, they actually do have all the New Mutants annuals, however they, like all last-century annuals, have the wrong catalogued release date, they're missing the issues between Fall and Inferno, they're missing a lot of 80's X-Factor, Micronauts & the X-Men is probably lost to rights, a huchungus assload of 90's stuff needs to be added, and some MCP stuff is in the air. Work faster, digital team! Papa wants his marathon binge!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Oh, they actually do have all the New Mutants annuals, however they, like all last-century annuals, have the wrong catalogued release date, they're missing the issues between Fall and Inferno, they're missing a lot of 80's X-Factor, Micronauts & the X-Men is probably lost to rights, a huchungus assload of 90's stuff needs to be added, and some MCP stuff is in the air. Work faster, digital team! Papa wants his marathon binge!
    I believe they also don't have Excalibur's Days of Future Yet to Come and that Brittanic mess. Disappoint!!

By positioning this secret alliance so early in X-Men history, it reframes decades of life-and-death battles between the X-Men and Magneto's forces as something more in-line to one of their cinematic chess games. Depending on how long Xavier and Magneto were aligned, his entire career as a villain almost seems to become something akin to play-acting, meant to hone the X-Men and Magneto's Brotherhood into soldiers.
    https://www.cbr.com/powers-of-x-magn...er-friendship/

Look on the bright side. They are missing a lot of 80’s X-Factor!
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    By positioning this secret alliance so early in X-Men history, it reframes decades of life-and-death battles between the X-Men and Magneto's forces as something more in-line to one of their cinematic chess games. Depending on how long Xavier and Magneto were aligned, his entire career as a villain almost seems to become something akin to play-acting, meant to hone the X-Men and Magneto's Brotherhood into soldiers.
    https://www.cbr.com/powers-of-x-magn...er-friendship/
    We know Moria and Xavier fell out with Magneto at some stage, given the timeline charts. Logic would dictate it was during fatal attractions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Look on the bright side. They are missing a lot of 80’s X-Factor!
    And a fair bit of 90s X-stuff and Excalibur, I think. But the trouble is I really want to read some of that terrible crap again!

I wish they’d hurry up and scan some Dazzler other than the first and last issues.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Here’s both covers combined....my one issue is that we were robbed of Molina drawing Bishop’s package.

matching uniforms really scream team. this is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    matching uniforms really scream team. this is awesome.
    Well, they’re not really a uniform if they don’t match, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Well, they’re not really a uniform if they don’t match, are they?
    They dont have to be exactly the same to be a uniform and besides most of them are