Surprising absolutely nobody, Tekken 7's Lidia Sobieska's mocap was done by a Shotokan Karate practitioner.

Surprising me, however, was that I've been subscribed the guy in the suit, Tatsuya Naka, on YouTube for some time now.

Lidia is a dope ass character, glad they made her.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, the devils in Nacht's possession are all mid-tier in the demon hierarchy and Nacht is capable of combining them so that their magic power can briefly reach the level of a supreme devil. I like Nacht's plan to basically dimension-dump Naamah and Lilith into an actual Shadow Realm and his reasoning was that their fire and ice based magic can't destroy non-physical matter and concepts....until it's proven that they can freeze and burn virtually whatever they want. Nacht gets tortured and massacred until Asta somehow manages to reach the Tree of Qliphoth and save him in time.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    What's wrong with Anthony?
    His writing, when looked at through the lens of maturity, is extremely creepy when it come to underage girls. Also at times features grown men having sex with underage prostitutes, and this not being viewed in a negative light (Incarnations of Immortality, looking at you).
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Surprising absolutely nobody, Tekken 7's Lidia Sobieska's mocap was done by a Shotokan Karate practitioner.

Surprising me, however, was that I've been subscribed the guy in the suit, Tatsuya Naka, on YouTube for some time now.

Okay, that's awesome. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, the devils in Nacht's possession are all mid-tier in the demon hierarchy and Nacht is capable of combining them so that their magic power can briefly reach the level of a supreme devil. I like Nacht's plan to basically dimension-dump Naamah and Lilith into an actual Shadow Realm and his reasoning was that their fire and ice based magic can't destroy non-physical matter and concepts....until it's proven that they can freeze and burn virtually whatever they want. Nacht gets tortured and massacred until Asta somehow manages to reach the Tree of Qliphoth and save him in time.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe a suckers bet, but I'm pretty sure that it's Finral that got Asta here in time. Which most likely means that all the Black Bulls that didn't train with the elves are all here and ready to help out, and I am quite excited for that.
    end of spoilers

Yeah, who says there’s global warming, eh? The UK; this country of famously bland and rainy climate; today hit 24.5 degrees Celsius (76 degrees Fahrenheit).

In March.

Wut.

(I realise Floridians, Texans, Arizonans and Nevadans are pissing themselves laughing right now, but this is the UK I’m talking about.)

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    His writing, when looked at through the lens of maturity, is extremely creepy when it come to underage girls. Also at times features grown men having sex with underage prostitutes, and this not being viewed in a negative light (Incarnations of Immortality, looking at you).
    On a vaguely related note, Other History of the DC Universe #3 came out today, and it absolutely DRAGS Deathstroke for what he did to Tara. No mercy at all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    On a vaguely related note, Other History of the DC Universe #3 came out today, and it absolutely DRAGS Deathstroke for what he did to Tara. No mercy at all.
    Hopefully a future issue drags him for doing pretty much the same thing to Rose.

Deathstroke really is a piece of ****.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hopefully a future issue drags him for doing pretty much the same thing to Rose.

Deathstroke really is a piece of ****.

Deathstroke had sex with his own daughter?

I thought that was a meme.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Deathstroke had sex with his own daughter?
    Oh right, I forgot he did that with Tara.

No no. He just had Rose's foster parents killed so that he could swoop in and raise her properly. Which meant gaslighting her until she stabbed her own eye out. When she eventually joined the Titans for some reason instead of working for him, he concocted some elaborate nonsense plan of getting the Titans to trust her by attacking the team with his own evil counterpart team so that Rose could prove her loyalty to the Titans. This is also the story where it's revealed that he's been using drugs to control Cassandra Cain which is why she was evil for a bit.

Point is... Deathstroke sucks.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

a reminder of the awesome hilarity of electabuzz's original cry.