Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I'd like to see more Jameson.
    Seconded on more Jameson. He was the next major supporting character introduced after Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Those early Spider-Man comics were heavily centered on the conflict between Peter and Jameson.

I want Kraven and Chameleon in a movie. Use the story where Chameleon is Kraven's illegitimate half-brother and mine all that drama. I don't think Chameleon can carry his own movie, but he's the oldest Spider-Man villain, it's his turn.

I echo the idea of having Felicia and some other supporting players show up like Robbie and Randy before bringing MJ and Ned back.

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    You raise an interesting point though about the next time MJ has to show up in an adaptation - live-action most likely, but maybe even animated. Will Marvel (or whoever is producing said adaptation) feel the pressure to make Mary Jane black or mixed-race because of the MCU (even if that technically wasn't Mary Jane?) Over on the DC side for instance, Iris West was first race-bent for the CW show, and since then every subsequent adaptation of Iris (the new DC Animated Universe, the DCEU) has been black. Granted, that might have a lot to do with the fact that Candice Patton's Iris West on the CW show is the first iteration of the character to reach a wider mainstream audience, while Zendaya's MJ is by no means the first iteration of MJ to reach that.
    Or like when they changed the race of Alicia Masters (and even the Puppet Master) in the Fantastic Four cartoon after the movie. I was wondering where Marvel Spider-Man was going because that show was created after Homecoming and kept MJ either off-screen or on costume. They did eventually show her and she was the redheaded version.

Bring in the Osborns. Just have the be a coming up billionaire or something

Spectacular Member

I'd like MJ to come back, maybe not in the next one, but with the red hair, can imagine his new College room mate Harry Osborn tells him all about this Mary Jane girl that he's taken with and when Pete meets her at a party she turns around and he instinctively says "Michelle?" she asks if they know each other - Mary Jane is her modelling stage name

Villain wise I want Green Goblin, the MCU Norman Osborn, hell the MCU Doc Ock too... maybe thats why Pete is rooming with Harry, after the events on No Way Home he has tracked down all the villains and is keeping an eye on his world's iterations... of course his presence at some events butterfly effects into them actually becoming the villains

Style wise I want them to go back to what they were saying when they did Homecoming about trying to make 80's style John Hughes movies - lets go with narration and freeze frames "this is my roomate and best friend Harry Osborn... yes thats right OSBORN, well his dad doesn't seem to be a homidcidal maniac in our universe... yet"

just my 2 cents
    Last edited by scarletspidey; 01-04-2022 at 06:01 AM.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say I wouldn't mind if the next trilogy actually leans a bit into the Slott-era. No Way Home already made it apparent that Osborn as we know it doesn't actually exist in this Universe, so we can see them avoiding going the route of Oscorp and all of that.

I'd probably go a three-act route here with the Trilogy. First movie establishes that Horizon Labs as the go-to Science Lab that are doing experimentations, headed up by Miles Warren. Kraven the Hunter managed to acquire the symbiote sample and deliver it to them. Miles Warren ends up commissioning Kraven to go after Spider-Man because he wants to reverse engineer his powers

Martin Li emerges as having become the new owner of F.E.A.S.T. Pete at first admires him because he's keeping May's legacy. The subplot of this movie is Pete is now working part-time as a teaching assistant. Two of his students are Miles and Ganke, who reminds him of himself and Ned back when he was still in high school. The big bad of this movie will be Miles Warren where instead of becoming the Jackal, he gets infected with the symbioite.

Third movie brings back Aaron Davis as the Prowler. He steals the Spider from the remains of Horizon. In between the previous movie, Martin Li has succumbed to his dual nature and turned into Mr. Negative. Pete gets caught in the middle of an emerging gang war between the Prowler and Mr. Negative. All in the meanwhile Miles gets bitten by that Spider.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 01-04-2022 at 01:52 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So I'm going to go out on a limb and say I wouldn't mind if the next trilogy actually leans a bit into the Slott-era. No Way Home already made it apparent that Osborn as we know it doesn't actually exist in this Universe, so we can see them avoiding going the route of Oscorp and all of that.

I'd probably go a three-act route here with the Trilogy. First movie establishes that Horizon Labs as the go-to Science Lab that are doing experimentations, headed up by Miles Warren. Kraven the Hunter managed to acquire the symbiote sample and deliver it to them. Miles Warren ends up commissioning Kraven to go after Spider-Man because he wants to reverse engineer his powers

Martin Li emerges as having become the new owner of F.E.A.S.T. Pete at first admires him because he's keeping May's legacy. The subplot of this movie is Pete is now working part-time as a teaching assistant. Two of his students are Miles and Ganke, who reminds him of himself and Ned back when he was still in high school. The big bad of this movie will be Miles Warren where instead of becoming the Jackal, he gets infected with the symbioite.

Third movie brings back Aaron Jefferson as the Prowler. He steals the Spider from the remains of Horizon. In between the previous movie, Martin Li has succumbed to his dual nature and turned into Mr. Negative. Pete gets caught in the middle of an emerging gang war between the Prowler and Mr. Negative. All in the meanwhile Miles gets bitten by that Spider.
    I definitely don't think Miles Warren will be called Miles Warren. (They're definitely setting up for Miles Morales.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I definitely don't think Miles Warren will be called Miles Warren. (They're definitely setting up for Miles Morales.)
    We have various characters with the same first name in the movies. I don't think we're going to get a Marvel's Spider-Man name change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We have various characters with the same first name in the movies. I don't think we're going to get a Marvel's Spider-Man name change.
    I could see them keeping him Miles Warren but mostly referring to him as Dr. Warren.

Like thinking more about it I could see when Miles finally does make his proper debut of them leaning a bit into his origin from the comics. It's hard to remember now, but Aaron Davis was originally a complete scumbag in the Ultimate Universe. Maybe whenever Miles does get his powers in the MCU he approaches Spider-Man to get training but Pete being unconfident in the idea of being a mentor turns him down and that leads into Aaron "taking him under his wing." In the comics, Aaron basically wanted Miles to be his enforcer. Hell, it'd be a way to parallel Pete's story from Homecoming.

I could see them keeping him Miles Warren but mostly referring to him as Dr. Warren.

Like thinking more about it I could see when Miles finally does make his proper debut of them leaning a bit into his origin from the comics. It's hard to remember now, but Aaron Davis was originally a complete scumbag in the Ultimate Universe. Maybe whenever Miles does get his powers in the MCU he approaches Spider-Man to get training but Pete being unconfident in the idea of being a mentor turns him down and that leads into Aaron "taking him under his wing." In the comics, Aaron basically wanted Miles to be his enforcer. Hell, it'd be a way to parallel Pete's story from Homecoming.
    Most media adaptions have leaned on Aaron being a consumate criminal who cares about his family but it'd be interesting to see a Prowler out to be a crime boss and take over New York. I don't know if Donald Glover's ever played a villain.

I'm hoping Ned pops up as a student at the Sanctum. He could be Wong's new apprentice. I liked the ring sling reveal and wouldn't mind if it gets further developed. If you wanna tie that into him being Hobgoblin...be my guest.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-04-2022 at 07:19 PM.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

https://twitter.com/ThomasduCrest/st...htmode%3Dfalse

Thomas du Crest, Concept artist for FFH, NWH, and Endgame, just released a concept arts of Symbiote Suit for MCU Peter.

Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

1. Spider-Man and She-Hulk working together
    2. Spider-Man and Spider-Woman working together
    3. Spider-Man and Black Widow working together
    4. Spider-Man and Tigra working together..

So Tom Holland went on record again about his feelings about his future as Pete in the MCU:

"If I am 30 and still playing Spider-Man and I haven't passed on the baton to a Miles Morales or a Spider-Woman or something more diverse, then I will have done something wrong..."
    Honestly, I get the feeling that there's probably this underlying fear on his end that playing the role for so long the way it's been written is going to end with him getting typecasted. We kind of already see it with the reaction to him as Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie trailer.

So Tom Holland went on record again about his feelings about his future as Pete in the MCU:

Honestly, I get the feeling that there's probably this underlying fear on his end that playing the role for so long the way it's been written is going to end with him getting typecasted. We kind of already see it with the reaction to him as Nathan Drake in the Uncharted movie trailer.
    It's kind of funny that we left on a movie where Hollands' Peter is finally really getting going as Spider-Man only to then lead to several comments from Tom Holland that sounds like he's done or ready to move on as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's kind of funny that we left on a movie where Hollands' Peter is finally really getting going as Spider-Man only to then lead to several comments from Tom Holland that sounds like he's done or ready to move on as soon as possible.
    Probably dawned on him after the fact that there was this expectation from both fans and Amy Pascal alike that he would do like 2 more trilogies, multiple phases of the media circus plus whatever crossover Avengers and Sonyverse movies Pascal is inevitably going to push for and his reaction was probably: