Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-New Member

I'd really like a Guardians book. They're popular enough to support it. I'd like to see a cool Xmen team book with characters similar to the classic cartoon. Also a Cap book and maybe Thor or Iron Man. Come on IDW and Marvel make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan1983 View Post
    I'd really like a Guardians book. They're popular enough to support it. I'd like to see a cool Xmen team book with characters similar to the classic cartoon. Also a Cap book and maybe Thor or Iron Man. Come on IDW and Marvel make it happen!
    I’m all for an Iron Man one. His Marvel Adventures was so fun and I couldn’t believe how good the art was on the run.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I’m all for an Iron Man one. His Marvel Adventures was so fun and I couldn’t believe how good the art was on the run.
    That was a really fun book. I really enjoyed the focus issue on Happy and the "search for Howard Stark" arc .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That was a really fun book. I really enjoyed the focus issue on Happy and the "search for Howard Stark" arc .
    Agreed. Both were great plot points in the series.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

All-New Member

Sadly there isn't a lot of discussion on these books on the Web and it appears as if Spider-Man is going to be a couple months delayed, unless these aren't planned on being monthly. If that's the case this line won't make it.

If they want these books to succeed why not try getting them back into drug stores, supermarkets, and Walmart?

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan1983 View Post
    Sadly there isn't a lot of discussion on these books on the Web and it appears as if Spider-Man is going to be a couple months delayed, unless these aren't planned on being monthly. If that's the case this line won't make it.

If they want these books to succeed why not try getting them back into drug stores, supermarkets, and Walmart?
    How do you know Spider-Man will be delayed months? Just asking as I have not seen anything about that. The second issue of Avengers is already dropped and Black Panther is next up on deck.

Yeah, it's Black Panther that was delayed, not Spider-Man.

Are there no digital editions? That can't be helping.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 02-11-2019 at 06:52 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman